• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Lets Inner Thug Loose on Stage in Second Debate (1 Viewer)

They are biased against conservatives.

That's the kind of loser whining I was talking about. That really translates as: "We can't fix the legal system to produce the results we want so, waaaaaaaaahhhhh, it's so UNFAIR." And tell me to shut up again. That was soooo rightwing of you.

You mean what you've been panting for ever since Trump said it? You're really not good enough to try this reverse switch game, DY.

Let's prove Granny innocent.

Again, someone who was never in his corner telling his base how they ought to think. The FBI didn't give the American PEOPLE the result they wanted. She lied. She obstructed justice. She destroyed evidence. She obfuscated. What does she have to do? The FBI doesn't indict. Let justice take its course.

And let's just stop with the crap of how horrible DTs words were, shall we? We had a president in the White House who was getting blow jobs under the Oval Office desk, using his cigars like sex toys, lied to the FBI and the American people, a wife who defended him and attacked the young woman (women) who was his victim. Not even going further in the past to the women he actually assaulted. Powerful men are often assholes. Goes with the territory. And that's the truth.

She lied again last night when she said she did not delete 33,000 emails after she got the subpoena.

We all know that she did, but maybe she forgot again.

Says the person who LITERALLY just said:

Do you truly not understand the depth of the hypocrisy?
I see.

So is it fair to say, given your standards here, you also give credit Clinton credit for last night too then? After all, she did everything you just said as well. Do you give her credit?

I do give her credit. I think DT nailed it. She is one strong woman. I would add committed as well. Only difference between the two of them last night is that HC went into it with the upper hand. It was her evening to lose. I actually think she did. The media predicted the election would be over thirty minutes after the debate ended. Didn't happen.

Sure, I give Clinton credit for having some good moments in the debate. But I couldn't believe that she instantly made the debate personal. Naturally, Trump responded in kind; it's what he generally does. I was embarrassed for the nation as I thought about people worldwide watching.

But the differences between the two candidates on some issues were made clear last night, and I'm glad for that.

I'm a woman. I never said anything about grabbing a man's penis against his will. I also never heard a woman say that she did that, either. What women say those things? What kind of women do you associate with?

What kinds of women? ALL kinds. At concerts, parties, nightclubs, you name it.

Want to play the anecdotal game? I'm a man and over the course of my life I have had women grab my crotch, my ass, try to kiss me all without consent...and have heard women use language just as coarse as Trump has.

Anyone who states Trump's comments and actions are not reflective in the female community has to be either nieve or living under a rock.

Everyone doesn't do it, but there sure are a hell of a lot of people of both sexes in my experience who have said, done, and still do this kind of thing.

Last edited:
by your comment it is obvious you did not watch the video
he clearly noted that were he president, hillary would be in jail

I took that to mean that if he were President the DOJ and the FBI would not have been compromised on her behalf.

How did you take it?

Let's prove Granny innocent.

Nobody gets "proved innocent" in our justice system (god, how I wish someday I'd meet a rightwinger who actually knows how this country works but I'm a dreamer, I guess). The justice system and Congress have pored over every goddam aspect of Clinton's life multiple times and haven't come up with anything so the only thing left for your side is totalitarianism. Admit it. That's what you want and it shows through with every comment.

Says the person who LITERALLY just said:

Do you truly not understand the depth of the hypocrisy?
I see.

So is it fair to say, given your standards here, you also give credit Clinton credit for last night too then? After all, she did everything you just said as well. Do you give her credit?

Do you realize a special prosecutor is not beholden to the DOJ? And if appointing one is the only why to root out corruption or vindicate someone, that is a good thing?

I'm a woman. I never said anything about grabbing a man's penis against his will. I also never heard a woman say that she did that, either. What women say those things? What kind of women do you associate with?

ROTFLMAO

Oh, please, that's rich.

Nice try though:) LMAO

I do give her credit. I think DT nailed it. She is one strong woman. I would add committed as well. Only difference between the two of them last night is that HC went into it with the upper hand. It was her evening to lose. I actually think she did. The media predicted the election would be over thirty minutes after the debate ended. Didn't happen.
Are you trying to say Clinton lost the evening because Trump, in your opinion, acted like a decent human being (just to be clear, that isn't my opinion, but for argument's sake, we'll use yours) after having shown to do/say things which weren't decent?

I'm just trying to clarify here.

I took that to mean that if he were President the DOJ and the FBI would not have been compromised on her behalf.

How did you take it?

Earlier he said he'd order the appointment of a special prosecutor. Presidents don't order the AG to prosecute political adversaries in this country. Maybe you'd be more comfortable living under a Putin presidency because that's the model Trump seems to favor.

Do you realize a special prosecutor is not beholden to the DOJ?
You're missing the point. YOU are the one attacking the justice system. When you say the DOJ is corrupt it is an attack on the justice system. Hence the hypocrisy.

Want to play the anecdotal game? I'm a man and over the course of my life I have had women grab my crotch, my ass, try to kiss me without consent...and have heard women use language just as coarse as Trump was.

Then you, of all people, should be outraged by Trump's behavior instead of using the "everybody does it" excusing of it.

Want to play the anecdotal game? I'm a man and over the course of my life I have had women grab my crotch, my ass, try to kiss me all without consent...and have heard women use language just as coarse as Trump was.

Anyone who states Trump's comments and actions are not reflective in the female community has to be either nieve or living under a rock.

Everyone doesn't do it, but there sure are hell are people of both sexes who have done and still do this kind of thing.

I'm sorry, but in 54 years, 4 years of college, living all over the world, working in big and small corporations, having many female sorority sisters, friends, and relatives, being a competitive skier and equestrian and travelling all over with other females, having nannies for my children, having hundreds of female neighbors, no, I never grabbed a man's penis against his will, and never saw it happen. I guess we must associate with a different class of people than you do.

That wasn't what I got out of what Trump said.

But it's what digit got out of what HE'S supposed to say today.
You can always tell after his side took a beating.
When Trump effed up during the 1st debate Trump's people acknowledged it didn't go well.
After the second one they say it was either even or certain things Trump said were fascistic or whatever.
Only then will the troops know what to say ... and they do.
When she was confronted with anything they hadn't primed her for she stiffened out.
"You'd be in jail"
That fly kept landing on Hillary like she was a cadaver.

Are you trying to say Clinton lost the evening because Trump, in your opinion, acted like a decent human being (just to be clear, that isn't my opinion, but for argument's sake, we'll use yours) after having shown to do/say things which weren't decent?

I'm just trying to clarify here.

I think they both acted decently, didn't you? Politics is a rough and tumble sport. I almost give HC more credit than DT because she hasn't had to deal with the likes of DT ever. He's a winner take all guy. She's one strong woman. He's one strong businessman with a take no prisoners attitude. If I had to guess, I'd say he has a great deal of respect for her. But right now? She's the enemy.

I actually think she did. The media predicted the election would be over thirty minutes after the debate ended. Didn't happen.

Well, that's wishful thinking to the hilt followed by some inventive scenario making. But the truth is, Trump needed to go in and hit a grand slam and it turned out to be a pop-up. He repeated all the multiply debunked lies (ISIS's origins, the origin of birtherism, etc) hurling punk-level insults and slunk around the stage coming glowering at her back and trying to look menacing and she remained poised and unfazed. IOW, he still comes off as a juvenile delinquent trying to annoy the adult. And that's because that's exactly what he is.

I'm sorry, but in 54 years, 4 years of college, living all over the world, working in big and small corporations, having many female sorority sisters, friends, and relatives, being a competitive skier and equestrian and travelling all over with other females, having nannies for my children, having hundreds of female neighbors, no, I never grabbed a man's penis against his will, and never saw it happen, and never heard anyone boast about it. I guess we must associate with a different class of people than you do.

In my 60 years I have encountered female lawyers, doctors, executives, cooks, bartenders, college students, athletes, etc.; women of all races and ages who have said things and done things to me and other men exactly as I have stated. Hundreds of women from all walks of life all over these United States. I've lived in 13 States, three foreign countries, and visited a dozen more.

No one cares if YOU personally have not done it, but clearly YOUR personal experiences are not dispositive because it HAS happened to me. :shrug:

Well, that's wishful thinking to the hilt followed by some inventive scenario making. But the truth is, Trump needed to go in and hit a grand slam and it turned out to be a pop-up. He repeated all the multiply debunked lies (ISIS's origins, the origin of birtherism, etc) hurling punk-level insults and slunk around the stage coming glowering at her back and trying to look menacing and she remained poised and unfazed. IOW, he still comes off as a juvenile delinquent trying to annoy the adult. And that's because that's exactly what he is.

If you were a former supporter, I would put more credence in your opinion. As it is? Nada.

I'm sorry, but in 54 years, 4 years of college, living all over the world, working in big and small corporations, having many female sorority sisters, friends, and relatives, being a competitive skier and equestrian and travelling all over with other females, having nannies for my children, having hundreds of female neighbors, no, I never grabbed a man's penis against his will, and never saw it happen, and never heard anyone boast about it. I guess we must associate with a different class of people than you do.

I'm going to ask you a serious question, Tres.
It's not about grabbing anybody's anything.

We've had examples of Trump talking negatively about some women in terms of their looks and bodies.
Don't women talk to each other about other women the same way?

The FBI didn't give the American PEOPLE the result they wanted. She lied. She obstructed justice.

I focus on that comment because it is so typical of the rightwing myth that it represents the American people. You are in the minority, my friend. You do not even come close to representing what the American people want. You are so full of self-delusion about this that this is what makes you think the system is corrupt. The truth is the system has nothing to do with why you keep losing these battles. It's because your cause is not just or justice. It's shot through with plain ol' ugly extremist lies and smears.

In my 60 years I have encountered female lawyers, doctors, executives, cooks, bartenders, college students, athletes, etc.; women of all races and ages who have done exactly as I have stated. Hundreds of women from all walks of life all over these United States. I've lived in 13 States, three foreign countries, and visited a dozen more.

No one cares if YOU personally have not done it, but clearly YOUR personal experiences are not dispositive because it HAS happened to me. :shrug:

You have encountered hundreds of women who have grabbed mens' penises against their will? What kind of women are you associating with?

I'm going to ask you a serious question, Tres.
It's not about grabbing anybody's anything.

We've had examples of Trump talking negatively about some women in terms of their looks and bodies.
Don't women talk to each other about other women the same way?

Yes, women talk about men's looks. Did you not know that? I'm talking about Trump grabbing women's private parts against their will, or kissing them against their will. That isn't locker room banter. That's sexual assault. What do women talking to each other about other women have to do with anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom