• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump lashed out at Whitaker after explosive Cohen revelations

Neither Bill nor Loretta had a bunch of media in tow. It was pure luck (bad for those two) that a local LV media guy was there and noticed the meet.

LOL! Do you really think someone like Bill Clinton goes anywhere without some media tagging along whether he wants them to or not? And seeing as he was there on a fundraising trip he likely didn’t mind. Come on man, get a clue.

Which is all beside the larger point. If the tarmac meeting was a scandal then trump yelling at his AG for not doing enough to stymie an investigation into himself is a slow motion Saturday night massacre. It’s the wall between the DOJ and the White House crumbling as we speak.
Larger point? You want to make it out that Trump is trying to obstruct an investigation for expressing his opinion to his AG yet you are indifferent to whatever attempt Clinton may of attempted to influence an investigation into his wife.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Tell you what: let's make a friendly wager. I say that when Whittaker is inevitably brought to testify in front of Congress, it will be discovered that Whittaker was coerced or ordered by Trump to undermine the investigation in ways we don't yet know about. Interested?
I predict you are very very wrong.

Larger point? You want to make it out that Trump is trying to obstruct an investigation for expressing his opinion to his AG yet you are indifferent to whatever attempt Clinton may of attempted to influence an investigation into his wife.

If you see the tarmac meeting as a scandal but not Trump's direct pressuring of his AG to undermine an investigation into himself, then you are guilty of hypocrisy or partisan hackery.

Yeah Bill just happened to wait a fairly long time for Loretta's jet to show up. IIRC.

That meeting was important to him.

If you see the tarmac meeting as a scandal but not Trump's direct pressuring of his AG to undermine an investigation into himself, then you are guilty of hypocrisy or partisan hackery.
If you see trumping talking his AG as a scandal but not the tarmac meeting I suggest it's you who is the hypocritical partisan hack

LOL! Do you really think someone like Bill Clinton goes anywhere without some media tagging along whether he wants them to or not? And seeing as he was there on a fundraising trip he likely didn’t mind. Come on man, get a clue.

I'm sure he took a couple close media friends along to Epstein's island, too. Right?

LOL!!

So what are you saying here? That Clinton set this up in the hopes it would force Lynch to recuse herself?

I see the Trumpers have had to hijack this thread about Whitaker and inject Hillary Clinton into it.

They are learning from those Russians what to discuss and what to shove under the bed.

Then you acknowledge that Trump could very well be attempting to obstruct an investigation into himself. Very well.

No more so than Lynch was obstructing justice for her own purposes.

If you see trumping talking his AG as a scandal but not the tarmac meeting I suggest it's you who is the hypocritical partisan hack

Read the thread.

I know that everything that's happening right now is making you numb and it's difficult to place anything into a larger context, but before you read this, remember that just a little over two years ago, Attorney General Loretta Lynch met with the husband of somebody under FBI investigation on an airport tarmac. Maybe they talked about their grandkids, maybe they didn't. Whatever happened, the impression their meeting created was enough to cause such a scandal that a mere two weeks later, Lynch recused herself from overseeing any aspect of the investigation into Hillary Clinton's emails. Just to avoid the appearance of bias.

Now that you've got that locked into your mind, read about how the President is yelling at his Attorney General for not doing enough to obstruct justice. Whittaker has not been confirmed by the Senate and he has refused to recuse himself in spite of ethics advisors' counsel to do so.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/21/poli...-after-explosive-cohen-revelations/index.html

You know, with all the claims that Trump "reportedly" gets angry, vents etc etc etc you would think that someone would have recorded at least ONE of these "events" and "leaked" it to the public for all to hear.

You know, with all the claims that Trump "reportedly" gets angry, vents etc etc etc you would think that someone would have recorded at least ONE of these "events" and "leaked" it to the public for all to hear.
And that person would end up in a deep dark hole. Would not be hard to figure out who was responsible since there are not that many people around the President at any given time.

Sent from my Honor 8X using Tapatalk

And that person would end up in a deep dark hole. Would not be hard to figure out who was responsible since there are not that many people around the President at any given time.

The same would apply as it is.

More so, less so...at least that’s what you agree he’s doing.

Only if you wish to argue administering justice automatically implies obstruction.

So what are you saying here? That Clinton set this up in the hopes it would force Lynch to recuse herself?

You never seem to know what it is I or anyone is ever saying. What I'm saying is that nobody from the media is getting any pictures of Clinton meeting with Lynch on her plane unless they had already been cleared by her security staff, Bill's Secret Service attachment, and airport security to even be there to take photos in the first place. Use your head for something else other than a hat rack.

Around here they would give that person a Nobel Prize. This whole thing is just more FAKE NEWS for those that are still breathless holding on to Russian conspiracy theories.

The investigation continues... It didnt stop.

Tell you what: let's make a friendly wager. I say that when Whittaker is inevitably brought to testify in front of Congress, it will be discovered that Whittaker was coerced or ordered by Trump to undermine the investigation in ways we don't yet know about. Interested?

I predict you are very very wrong.

You were asked to “wager” not “predict!”

He asked Athanasius68 to wager not me. Please do try to keep up. :lol:

He asked Athanasius68 to wager not me. Please do try to keep up. :lol:

And now I’m asking you (again) to take that wager. Are you interested?

You never seem to know what it is I or anyone is ever saying. What I'm saying is that nobody from the media is getting any pictures of Clinton meeting with Lynch on her plane unless they had already been cleared by her security staff, Bill's Secret Service attachment, and airport security to even be there to take photos in the first place. Use your head for something else other than a hat rack.

Yeah-- I got what you are saying. I am extending out your speculation.
If its true Clinton and even Lynch planned for the pictures, why? He is too sharp a politician not to know it would create a political firestorm and both would have to have some idea of the legal ramifications.
But never mind-- its far off the thread topic anyways.

Back
Top Bottom