• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump is still a Danger

Because it is just another example of the grifter President doing things for self gain, she was a victim of his BS. Any proof for what you are claiming about her?
I had it at the time. Have no interest in getting it right now. I don't keep folders

I don't need links for stuff that is (or should be) common knowledge for all those except people who not read WaPo or The NY Times. This is like third-grade stuff. If you need a link on it, you are woefully unread.
Because I am well read is why I question your incredulous claims.

There is no basis whatsoever for believing that Perkins Coie had anything to do with the outcome of the presidential election in AZ. That’s why you can’t cite a single even semi-reliable source.

In response to your idiotic comment that Trump fired that Democrat operative for personal gain.
Trump’s actions have been done for his self gain on a daily basis, I am not only talking about financial but also global attention. Why else would he meet Kim in North Korea? On and on

Because I am well read is why I question your incredulous claims.

There is no basis whatsoever for believing that Perkins Coie had anything to do with the outcome of the presidential election in AZ. That’s why you can’t cite a single even semi-reliable source.
I never said that. You ARE unread since you don't know that Perkins Coie was hired by the Democrats at a t]steep price and has a bevy of attorneys filing motions and creating a ruckus for the sole purpose of casting a cloud over the recount, so that when the audit shows massive afraid they will contend they weren't allowed to have their attorneys stand over the counters.

So, stop with the fakery that you are well read.

Trump’s actions have been done for his self gain on a daily basis, I am not only talking about financial but also global attention. Why else would he meet Kim in North Korea? On and on
He wanted to stop a problem in NK. WHERE do you get he was doing it for show? As for the ambassador, she was a traitor.

Oh WAIT!!! WaPo, The NY Times, CNN, MSNBS

I never said that. You ARE unread since you don't know that Perkins Coie was hired by the Democrats at a t]steep price and has a bevy of attorneys filing motions and creating a ruckus for the sole purpose of casting a cloud over the recount, so that when the audit shows massive afraid they will contend they weren't allowed to have their attorneys stand over the counters.

lol...yeah, and COVID is a hoax. Amirite?

Everything you’ve asserted above is complete bull shit. Not a shred of evidence to support your lies.

AZ’s GOP, through the previously unknown Cyber Ninjas, are the ones doing their best to damage the integrity of the state’s election process and results.

Many highly unorthodox, and possibly illegal processes being used.

Sorry, I should’ve been more clear when I said that I am “well read”. I should’ve noted that that excludes the fake news, far/alt right sources you get your information from.

Last edited:
He wanted to stop a problem in NK. WHERE do you get he was doing it for show? As for the ambassador, she was a traitor.

Oh WAIT!!! WaPo, The NY Times, CNN, MSNBS
Specifically state her actions you deemed for her to be a traitor. You are a fraud.

He wanted to stop a problem in NK. WHERE do you get he was doing it for show?
Because “a show” was all Trump delivered.

All that America/Americans got out of Trump’s antics was even more embarrassment on the world stage caused by our incredibly stupid, entirely politically naive, blowhard president. That, and about $20M wasted taxpayers dollars.
As for the ambassador, she was a traitor.
The facts prove you’re lying.

That kind of dishonest quote snipping also ought to be against the board rules.

In any event, it's a sad state of affairs that you would do so.
They are lashing out at the reality that their Trump s***show is going to start racking up (more) massive prison sentences.

Everything you’ve asserted above is complete bull shit. Not a shred of evidence to support your lies.

AZ’s GOP, through the previously unknown Cyber Ninjas, are the ones doing their best to damage the integrity of the state’s election process and results.

Many highly unorthodox, and possibly illegal processes being used.

Sorry, I should’ve been more clear when I said that I am “well read”. I should’ve noted that that excludes the fake news, far/alt right sources you get your information from.
When liberals only use CNN, MSNBS, The NY Times, and WaPo, they are, in effect, unread and uneducated. Is or is not Perkins Coie there at a steep price?

Specifically state her actions you deemed for her to be a traitor. You are a fraud.
reportable..........but you know I won't/

PS. I have no time to search Googe who most likely hid the stories of her chicanery anyway. She was a leftie who hated Trump and conservatives.

Because “a show” was all Trump delivered.

All that America/Americans got out of Trump’s antics was even more embarrassment on the world stage caused by our incredibly stupid, entirely politically naive, blowhard president. That, and about $20M wasted taxpayers dollars.

The facts prove you’re lying.
Who the eff cares if left-wing dictators "like" conservatives? That is not my concern. Yours, maybe....but not mine. Like I want Iran and Mexico to like me?

Seriously. If attacking democracy, like we saw Trump do, is not a show stopper for ya. I'm not sure I care what you say nor what matters to you. I just know you must be soundly defeated.

No American is obliged to follow illegal orders from the President or anyone. This is not a dictatorship.....yet.
FFS, they weren't illegal, she just didn't like them.

But you realize there are cities who aren’t Seattle and Portland, right?
So you DIDNT read the NYT link. Good for you, when you absolutely have to post things ignorant of fact its best to not acknowledge other sources.

Yawn, if you want to make it a huge part of the shit storm thats up to you. Don’t worry it all worked out because Barr made sure of it. Trump and his stooges are a stain on our nation’s history.

You think the FBI peddling things they knew were disinformation to illegally spy on a Presidential campaign isn't a stain? The FBI took a serious public credibility hit based on their actions investigating Trump. They overstepped. I guess they fooled you, though, so kudos for that.

Back
Top Bottom