• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump is still a Danger

You think the FBI peddling things they knew were disinformation to illegally spy on a Presidential campaign isn't a stain? The FBI took a serious public credibility hit based on their actions investigating Trump. They overstepped. I guess they fooled you, though, so kudos for that.
There was no "overstepping". When the FBI has evidence of a foreign adversary infiltrating a Presidential campaign it is their duty to investigate. I would have been criminal dereliction of duty to not investigate.

Pull your head out, Rawley. The Dems didn’t suspend Trump from Facebook.
LOL Sure THey were conservative evangelical REpublicans. Be honest for once, would it kill ya?

There was no "overstepping". When the FBI has evidence of a foreign adversary infiltrating a Presidential campaign it is their duty to investigate. I would have been criminal dereliction of duty to not investigate.
And once they knew the evidence was bogus, they kept lying about its veracity. You can quit pretending it was law and order, it was dirty, dirty politics.

And once they knew the evidence was bogus, they kept lying about its veracity. You can quit pretending it was law and order, it was dirty, dirty politics.
WRONG! The FBI is 'LEO', not 'politicians.' FAIL

There was no bogus evidence. The 100's of communications between Russian spies and campaign members was fully documented by Mueller. The one term mistake was the great pretender. He fooled you completely.

When liberals only use CNN, MSNBS, The NY Times, and WaPo, they are, in effect, unread and uneducated.
When anyone relies on only CNN, MSNBS, The NY Times, and WaPo, they are far, far better informed than those that only rely on right, far right, and alt right sources, but still not as well informed as those that rely on known trusted sources across the political spectrum, including some foreign sources.
Is or is not Perkins Coie there at a steep price?
I haven’t seen/read anything regarding cost. Do you know how much money the GOP has invested so far in the farce recount?

There was no bogus evidence. The 100's of communications between Russian spies and campaign members was fully documented by Mueller.
3 of the 4 affidavits for the FISA warrants have been found to be deficient on legal grounds and 2 of the 4 had to be admitted as such by the FBI in open court.

Yet not a single communication between members of the campaign and Russian "contacts" were found to be illegal or in any way shape policy. Mueller had to admit that in his own report. You using the word spies is you playing loosely with the truth. You are peddling 2 year old information that has been debunked multiple times by parts of Mueller's report.

WRONG! The FBI is 'LEO', not 'politicians.' FAIL
If you think Comey, Wray, and Rosenstein were not acting like politicians I have some bridges to sell you and would love to play some poker against you.

If you think Comey, Wray, and Rosenstein were not acting like politicians I have some bridges to sell you and would love to play some poker against you.
Move those goalposts when your silly post is clearly, and summarily debunked as nonsense, then FAIL again. Care to shoot for the trifecta? lol

reportable..........but you know I won't/

PS. I have no time to search Googe who most likely hid the stories of her chicanery anyway. She was a leftie who hated Trump and conservatives.
You have no time to shows facts for your outrageous BS?

Seriously? Wray has been solid non-partisan. Zero proof for your accusations. Sessions was non-partisan and look what happened to him.

3 of the 4 affidavits for the FISA warrants have been found to be deficient on legal grounds and 2 of the 4 had to be admitted as such by the FBI in open court.

Yet not a single communication between members of the campaign and Russian "contacts" were found to be illegal or in any way shape policy. Mueller had to admit that in his own report. You using the word spies is you playing loosely with the truth. You are peddling 2 year old information that has been debunked multiple times by parts of Mueller's report.
What Mueller had to admit was that he could NOT exonerate the one term mistake no matter how hard he tried. Collusion with a foreign power that is helping you in the election was also proven when Manafort gave polling data to a Russian agent to help Putin's trolls target voters in the 2016 election.

When anyone relies on only CNN, MSNBS, The NY Times, and WaPo, they are far, far better informed than those that only rely on right, far right, and alt right sources, but still not as well informed as those that rely on known trusted sources across the political spectrum, including some foreign sources.

I haven’t seen/read anything regarding cost. Do you know how much money the GOP has invested so far in the farce recount?
If it's a farce why worry? You will be vindicated. No more clouds will be hanging over the election.

You have no time to shows facts for your outrageous BS?
Google it. But.........it appears you don't know how to do independent research. You are A1 at parroting Cuomo and Stelter and The View and Rachel and Mika.

You think the leaders of every other country are “left-wing dictators”?

Your only concern is covering for the worst president in our country’s history.

Yeah, I admit, I did find it embarrassing for our country, every time Trump made an ass of himself on the world stage.
Germany and Iran and Medico and Guatemala didn't like Trump......ARRRGGGHHHH. They love senile pushover Biden lots.

Germany and Iran and Medico and Guatemala didn't like Trump......ARRRGGGHHHH. They love senile pushover Biden lots.
It would be far easier to list those leaders (Un, Jinping, Putin, Duterte, Bolsonaro, Erdogan, Duda, Netanyahu, and two or three others) that approved of Trump than those that didn’t.

Why would I worry? Regardless of the outcome, Biden will remain president.

Nothing for me to be vindicated of.

There haven’t been any clouds hanging over the election.
Biden is a fake president. No way a moron like him won.

It would be far easier to list those leaders (Un, Jinping, Putin, Duterte, Bolsonaro, Erdogan, Duda, Netanyahu, and two or three others) that approved of Trump than those that didn’t.
They don't fear senile old "I'm gonna get in trouble if I say anything" Biden.

They don't fear senile old "I'm gonna get in trouble if I say anything" Biden.
:ROFLMAO: You think they feared trump?!?

Half of the world’s leadership (and most of their population) spent the last four years laughing at Trump
D19BB3E9-D1AE-4609-A774-B3636C53E9A1.jpeg
while the other half shook their heads in disbelief that America had allowed itself to become a disgraceful spectacle.

:ROFLMAO: You think they feared trump?!?

Half of the world’s leadership (and most of their population) spent the last four years laughing at Trump
View attachment 67332036
while the other half shook their heads in disbelief that America had allowed itself to become a disgraceful spectacle.
Ummmm, that was just you leftists who imagine you rule the world.

Back
Top Bottom