• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump is building a wall --- in Colorado

LOL. You guys are too funny! First, it is walls don't work. Then it is walls do work. And you expect people to take you seriously? Pick one and stick to your guns.

I guess if you factor in motivations for climbing the wall, it makes a difference.

If one side of the wall provided jobs, free food, healthcare, and education for your family and you currently live in a shack surrounded by gangs, you might be inclined to try and get over it.

Now if the other side provided lefties out to take away your freedoms then make you pay for other people's education, healthcare, and food, you might not be so inclined to try and get over it.

The incentives on our side is what makes a border wall "not work".

"It is wonderful to be back in Oregon. Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states. I think one left to go. Alaska and Hawaii, I was not allowed to go to even though I really wanted to visit, but my staff would not justify it."
-Barrack Obama.

The MSM didn't initially cover this brain fart, and when they were called out for it, said Obama was talking about 57 Muslim countries.

This is the reality of the bull**** Trump deals with every day. I seriously think he's getting sick of it.

Tough titty.

Act confrontational, get confronted.

You should build your rusty snowflake a safe space

Trump considering someone else's intelligence.

As if.

Good lord you get more pathetic with each passing day.

I take back my assertion you may be a professional.

You'd be fired by now if you were.

LOL

Ad hominem attack always provides an interesting window into the mind of the person who is dependent on it.

Is there a coast on two sides?

Is there an airport?

If not this is a nonpoint.

The point is that everyone knows walls work, including liberals. They have to pretend otherwise because....well, because Trump!!!

It's a figure of speech.

Such things fly over the heads of the indoctrinated on the left.

Laughing-animated-smiley-laughingsmiley.gif

And the crowd goes wild, cheering for a new wall that Trump is going to build, in Colorado. "Yay!!! Build that wall! Build that wall!"

Poor New Mexico, we just lost a state, just gave it away to Mexico. Oh well..

View attachment 67266819

Its actually worse than this. Although can anything be worse than the President of United States forgetting where a state is and the location of the Mex border?

But just ask Trump to rattle off the names of 10 foreign countries in a row, any 10. See what happens.

Actually, try 10 state capitals in a row. Pick any 10 states. See what happens.

Last edited:
It's a figure of speech.

Such things fly over the heads of the indoctrinated on the left.

Lamest excuse ever.

But can’t left and right just jointly recognize that Trump is dumb on some stuff (“Russia is not in Ukraine”) and move on. His “unmatched wisdom” doesn’t extend to geographic areas west of the Hudson.

The point is that everyone knows walls work, including liberals. They have to pretend otherwise because....well, because Trump!!!

They work, to a limited degree, when contiguous and not only on a small portion of the area they are built to protect or regularly breached by aircraft

A hundred foot wall with a most full of alligators and water moccasins and topped with electrified razor wire is useless if it only covers one side of whatever it is you're trying to protect.

At best it would just provide shade for the burglars who come in the other three sides or land their helicopters on the roof.

I know you wanted to a "win" here.

But it's as stupid today as it has always been.

Lamest excuse ever.

But can’t left and right just jointly recognize that Trump is dumb on some stuff (“Russia is not in Ukraine”) and move on. His “unmatched wisdom” doesn’t extend to geographic areas west of the Hudson.

Thanks for sharing your feelings on my post.

Building a wall around Colorado is a 'figure of speech'? Since when? You are really truly reaching your last straw of desperation when you can claim this was a figure of speech. It's a 'figure of utter stupidity', that's what it is.

Colorado is the new Alabama. Seriously, why can’t Trump and/or his people simply say he misspoke? Yes, he has perfect phone calls, and is the greatest, first, and only on so many topics, but if the idiot would admit error once or twice he would gain support, not lose it. Or does he get kickbacks for his comments from late night comedians?

Last edited:
And the crowd goes wild, cheering for a new wall that Trump is going to build, in Colorado. "Yay!!! Build that wall! Build that wall!"

Poor New Mexico, we just lost a state, just gave it away to Mexico. Oh well..

View attachment 67266819

I lived in New Mexico for awhile and it's surprising how many people think NEW Mexico is part of Mexico. But only this president would be that uninformed. :roll:

The joker tries to play it off as a joke and all his followers will parrot that but anyone who watches the video can see otherwise with their own eyes.

Trump knows how stupid his supporters are. What he apparently doesn't know is that those of us with an IQ above freezing aren't stupid.

I've seen some of his parrots on the internet trying to call this a joke or something else. They look like morons when they do it.

You seem to not know what a figure of speech is.

I should have realized that Ocean would be one of the first to step up and make himself look like a fool to try to cover up for Trump.

I hope Trump sends him a cookie. I give them to my dogs when they obey.

Lamest excuse ever.

or east of the Atlantic.

It's a figure of speech.

Much like when he claimed multiple times his dad was an immigrant, yeah?

lol

It's not a figure of speech, he misspoke. Again. That's all.

Y'all will go to any length to defend your central committee.

lol

Much like when he claimed multiple times his dad was an immigrant, yeah?

lol

It's not a figure of speech, he misspoke. Again. That's all.

Y'all will go to any length to defend your central committee.

lol

Figure of speech.

You can be as triggered as you're told to be, if that makes your world spin.

Anonymous sources are now saying that Trump meant to say he was a building a MALL in Colorado but his mouth was dry from all his medications.

We need to build a wall around California and New York.

General Bone Spurs tweeted "he was only kidding" after he was informed Colorado did not have a border with Mexico. What a ****ing moron!

Back
Top Bottom