• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Trump is a straight up gangster"

PNW Guy

CAUTION: SNARK AREA!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Left

Interesting take on it, can't say I disagree....

Interesting take on it, can't say I disagree....

It was all over the place, but it was far more intelligent than anything that any Trump supporter has ever posted here in the history of the forum.

It was all over the place, but it was far more intelligent than anything that any Trump supporter has ever posted here in the history of the forum.

Well Ice is a rapper/actor,, not a polished talking head obviously....

Still I grew up hearing it and he sure hit on a hell of a lot of truth....

Just an example of a song from like, early 80s I think, somthing so old it predates what 90s rappers called "old school":

I believe you've already established that you are miserable, and that you believe Trump is the cause of your misery. I'm pretty sure nearly everybody but Biden understands that.

Biden's having pureed carrots in his basement and just says what they tell him to say. He gets 6 green beans if he says it right.

Wow are you full of spite and right wing propaganda. Get it through your head; many of us don't like a corrupt president, with awful policy, who is largely incompetent, and mostly a blithering idiot and Twitter Troll; it's simple cause and effect. Yeah, the NATION is miserable to a degreee (an unnecessary one), because this MORON couldn't respond to a virus, like EVERY OTHER NATION IN THE WORLD. Nobody is generally miserable over it, save maybe you, knowing you're about to lose your orange daddy, How lost you will be without his Twitter dumassery to guide you through life? :lamo

Everybody at this point, including even you, understands that Trump is human garbage. Aside from the few remaining supporters who are too dumb, insecure, or partisan to admit it, everyone gets it. Some of course have nothing better to do with their lives than show up in random internet forums, don pom poms and short skirts, and do their song and dance routine for big orange daddy with the golden toilet, because without that singular purpose their lives would have no meaning, but the sane people with jobs that actually contribute to society have enough brain cells to rub together to understand the situation, you see.

And yes, pandemics in which Trump could have actively reduced the number of dead but refused to do so? Yeah, dead relatives due to government incompetence just might make some people miserable.

Because they prefer live relatives to dead ones, you see.

Go mow your ****ing lawn and call it progress.

This is the guy YOU look up to, your "stable genius", your precious orange daddy:

Biden is going to spank adderal boy in the debates and you KNOW it. That's why you guys are so fervently and desperately speculating about them being cancelled all the time, because you KNOW Trump doesn't understand what he's talking about 80% of the time, he just bull****s, and it's not gonna work well this time. He has a record of failure to run on now.... :lamo

Last edited:
Nursery rhymes with bad grammar.

Yeah, I could see why it would attract you. :lamo

That guy has made more money than probably the last ten generations of your family combined. I don't think he's too concerned about your opinion. I know I'm not.... :lamo

Don't bother me while I'm derailing your thread.

Don't bother me while I'm derailing your thread.

In your fantasies perhaps. Trump is an absolute failure in nearly every endeavor he touches. and spin it much as you like, failure is still failure.

That guy has made more money than probably the last ten generations of your family combined. I don't think he's too concerned about your opinion. I know I'm not.... :lamo

Like I said, I could see why it would attract you.

You're miserable too? Hang in there. All Biden has to do is push his magic belly button, and the sun will shine again.

Like I said, I could see why it would attract you.

No, not buying that. You're a Trumper, Empathic thinking is a skill absent in such types. Anything hasn't hit you dead in the face personally isn't real to you....

In your fantasies perhaps. Trump is an absolute failure in nearly every endeavor he touches. and spin it much as you like, failure is still failure.

Well, that's original. There really aren't any threads like this here. Meanwhile, the light is on at the nursing station indicating Biden has crapped his pants again. It's kinda orange because of those pureed carrots.

No, not buying that. You're a Trumper, Empathic thinking is a skill absent in such types. Anything hasn't hit you dead in the face personally isn't real to you....

More stupidity?

I dislike Trump as much as any person on this forum.

It's the people like you with a very limited capacity of thought, who will never understand that why non Trump supporters can despise liberals.

Well, that's original. There really aren't any threads like this here. Meanwhile, the light is on at the nursing station indicating Biden has crapped his pants again. It's kinda orange because of those pureed carrots.

A failed narrative? :lamo Come back with an actual argument....

Gonna suck losing ain't it? :lamo

I'm not touting Trump. I'm denigrating Biden. I have empty mason jars that are smarter than that demented liar.

More stupidity?

I dislike Trump as much as any person on this forum.

It's the people like you with a very limited capacity of thought, who will never understand that why non Trump supporters can despise liberals.

It's telling that you spend your life "despising" anyone. Most of us don't have time for that in life. Well enjoy your bitterness, I'm sure it will be of great comfort to you till the day you die.... :lamo

A failed narrative? :lamo Come back with an actual argument....

Gonna suck losing ain't it? :lamo

Yep, Biden knocked one outta the sandbox. That's where the cats defecate, ya know. He knocked a cat turd outta the sandbox, and you're impressed. Figures.

It's telling that you spend your life "despising" anyone. Most of us don't have time for that in life. Well enjoy your bitterness, I'm sure it will be of great comfort to you till the day you die.... :lamo

And yet, you come on here despising?

That's about as bipolar as a person can get. :lamo

Yep, Biden knocked one outta the sandbox. That's where the cats defecate, ya know. He knocked a cat turd outta the sandbox, and you're impressed. Figures.

An actual altzheimer's patient (not your fantasy about Joe) could make Trump look stupid. Trump IS and always has been a moron.

No I'm not "impressed" but at least with Joe you get a guy who genuinely gives a **** about something beyond himself, his wealth and his ego being stroked.

Anything is impressive compared to the baby who has been pretending to be president. :lamo

When you lower the bar of success enough, mediocrity begins to look pretty good.

And yet, you come on here despising?

That's about as bipolar as a person can get. :lamo

No you just come here too inept to understand what's going oin, so you fling poo like a monkey. :monkey

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…