• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Inauguration Spending Under Criminal Investigation by Federal Prosecutors

The Russians did give money to the Clinton Foundation. Lots of it. If that didnt matter to you, why does this? Oh thats right, because its Trump

LOL! And? What's becoming increasingly clear, not that it was necessary, is that the Trump Organization is a criminal front/organization.

You support that. Rational adults don't.

We'll FIND a crime...even if we have to make **** up.

Or in the case of Manafort, Flynn, Butina, the Russians, and Cohen, if it already exists.

Boy you guy sure do love criminals.

The Russians did give money to the Clinton Foundation. Lots of it. If that didnt matter to you, why does this? Oh thats right, because its Trump

What were the indictments or guilty pleas for that?

Link them.

Big picture:

This man surrounded himself with criminal sleaze. And then he brought them into his government.

Specific picture:

The inauguration committee and missing and hidden money stunk from day one. I truly mean, day one - as on 20 JAN 2017. The revenue vs expenditures never added-up.

So many crooked deals. From Jared accepting payment, 99 years rental fees in advance, now this fund that rented property is directly linked to Qatar or UAE. Who pays rent 99 years in advance?

That if I recall is the boondoggle he bought and was losing a ton of money

Then we have a resort, Asia, going nowhere with large investors, had a Trump Hotel and golf course as part of the development.

Went nowhere till Chinese Corp making 1/2 Bil loan guarantees on the resort, and IIRC backstopping it financially. So it was good to go

So many scandals, so much corruption

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-...estigation-by-federal-prosecutors-11544736455

Heard before there were issues/queries/ethical problems with this Committee

Just another big problem for Trump.
Donald he Circle is closing. While this may or may not bear fruit, other investigations will bear more Felonies

Some older links.
https://www.vox.com/2018/7/5/17505728/trump-inauguration-mueller-russians-rick-gates

And we have that significant but common thread -Russia
https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...igating-russian-billionaires-invited-to-trump

I've often thought that Trump made a lot of money off the fall of the Soviet Union, just like the Russian attendees of his soirees. Looks like Mueller may be heading in that direction.

You could always say something intelligent.

Why bother? I’ve tried that with you and other posters. If it has to do with trump’s criminality you just look the other way. Not worth my time anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You got a source to back up that claim? A REAL charge or indictment that shows us the Clinton foundation’s criminality? Or is that just your opinion... based on your hatred of the Clintons?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-...estigation-by-federal-prosecutors-11544736455

Heard before there were issues/queries/ethical problems with this Committee

Just another big problem for Trump.
Donald he Circle is closing. While this may or may not bear fruit, other investigations will bear more Felonies

Some older links.
https://www.vox.com/2018/7/5/17505728/trump-inauguration-mueller-russians-rick-gates

And we have that significant but common thread -Russia
https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...igating-russian-billionaires-invited-to-trump

(yawn) Just file it in the bottom drawer along with all the other 100's of investigations and law suits mostly from California and New York pertaining to the present administration.

Where do you get this garbage?

In the OP.
Do you need assistance finding the OP??
Here to help you into sunlight. The truth can be and is dazzling

"The Left" isn't investigating anything.

Super-duper glad I could set you straight on that.

No, no need to thank me.

Ding ding ding.

The house, under republican leadership investigated the Trump campaign and Russian interference. The senate is investigating the Trump campaign and Russian interference. The Trump DOJ and FBI is investigating the Trump Campaign and russian interference. The special counsel, initiated by a republican Trump appointee, is investigating the trump campaign and russian interference. And the SDNY attorney's office, led by a trump/sessions appointee, is now investigating the trump campaign.

But they are still screaming it's a liberal plot to bring down the president. It's ****ing insane that people actually think this is all just a bunch of BS.

I've often thought that Trump made a lot of money off the fall of the Soviet Union, just like the Russian attendees of his soirees. Looks like Mueller may be heading in that direction.

You are in a large group

(yawn) Just file it in the bottom drawer along with all the other 100's of investigations and law suits mostly from California and New York pertaining to the present administration.

It's not like a few of those investigations have been major headline news for the last few days.

Yup. File them away!

Ding ding ding.

The house, under republican leadership investigated the Trump campaign and Russian interference. The senate is investigating the Trump campaign and Russian interference. The Trump DOJ and FBI is investigating the Trump Campaign and russian interference. The special counsel, initiated by a republican Trump appointee, is investigating the trump campaign and russian interference. And the SDNY attorney's office, led by a trump/sessions appointee, is now investigating the trump campaign.

But they are still screaming it's a liberal plot to bring down the president. It's ****ing insane that people actually think this is all just a bunch of BS.

Yep.

Entities under criminal investigation:
1. The Trump campaign
2. The Trump transition
3. The Trump inauguration
4. The Trump administration
5. The Trump Organization
6. The Trump Foundation

I'm noticing a pattern here.

Yep.

Entities under criminal investigation:
1. The Trump campaign
2. The Trump transition
3. The Trump inauguration
4. The Trump administration
5. The Trump Organization
6. The Trump Foundation

I'm noticing a pattern here.

"The"?

the committee’s top donors gave money in exchange for access to the incoming Trump administration, policy concessions or to influence official administration positions, some of the people said.

the committee’s top donors gave money in exchange for access to the incoming Trump administration, policy concessions or to influence official administration positions, some of the people said.

Because no one has ever done that before. :lamo

https://www.opensecrets.org/obama/inaug.php

We'll FIND a crime...even if we have to make **** up.

Thanks for reminding us of what the republicans did to Hillary and Bill Clinton. Hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars wasted on countless investigations on imaginary crimes the republicans made up.

Why bother? I’ve tried that with you and other posters. If it has to do with trump’s criminality you just look the other way. Not worth my time anymore.

Youve done no such thing. Ive not seen a single post from you that contained evidence of anything but your own hatred and bias.

In the OP.
Do you need assistance finding the OP??
Here to help you into sunlight. The truth can be and is dazzling

So you got your garbage from the OP. Ok.

I think even a human with subpar intelligence could see that trump’s goose is cooked. I really don’t understand anyone still defending trump at this point in time, unless they are just bat**** crazy.
You said subpar. That leaves the ones with none.

Funny how when Trump insulted all the institutions and worked at tearing them down and insulted just about everybody not to mention the daily assault on the free press that they would all just roll over and play dead

Back
Top Bottom