• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Gripes About Losing Ungrateful Catholic, Jewish Voters On Call With Religious Advisers

They know better, having watched the failed fool’s gold fuhrer and his cofeve show insite an insurrection.

The idiots in the religious right think the freak who has broken I don't know how many of the Ten Commandments is religious. Fools. They deserve this.

The idiots in the religious right think the freak who has broken I don't know how many of the Ten Commandments is religious. Fools. They deserve this.
He's broken all but 2,and I'm being nice... And also he's on record saying he's never asked God for forgiveness...

That's a big no-no in my Christian books, but not for the phoney, Evangelical hypocrites...

Grateful for what?
I remember his grandstanding at that church waving a bible to attract the godbotherer vote. That worked well.
Little wonder they left the idiot behind.
Yeah, talk about cynical posturing. This...

merlin_173090400_c20a8452-3c28-43ee-85fb-f5411658d1d9-jumbo.jpg

Happened a couple hours after this hit the networks...

EZcimTBWsAMvG8_.jpeg

Attachments

• merlin_173090400_c20a8452-3c28-43ee-85fb-f5411658d1d9-jumbo.jpg
    merlin_173090400_c20a8452-3c28-43ee-85fb-f5411658d1d9-jumbo.jpg
    276.2 KB · Views: 0
He's broken all but 2,and I'm being nice... And also he's on record saying he's never asked God for forgiveness...

That's a big no-no in my Christian books, but not for the phoney, Evangelical hypocrites...

He's not a real Christian, and the "Christians" support him fully. They are either stupid or hypocrites. Both actually.

Irrelevant. It’s interesting you want to keep changing the topic because killing babies is your priority at all costs
A foetus isn't a 'baby' until birth and viability-that is the ability to breathe on its own. And quit the hyperbole, it's embarrassing.

Cant imagine which 2 you think he hasnt broken

"those ungrateful blacks!"

No it’s not.

church teaching is clear, Catholics may not support legal abortion in any manner and that includes electing explicitly pro-abortion political leaders
Well plenty of Catholics oppose laws against abortion, including Biden, and they haven't been excommunicated. So it looks like you're wrong as usual.

Well plenty of Catholics oppose laws against abortion, including Biden, and they haven't been excommunicated. So it looks like you're wrong as usual.
They would have to excommunicate nearly half of the US Catholic population.

Cant imagine which 2 you think he hasnt broken
Thou shall not kill. And Honor Mother and Father... Every other 1 we KNOW he's broke. He's on record lying, and stealing and golfing on Sundays, etc.

But I'll give him the benefit of doubt on those 2...

He has the evangelicals fooled. The same people who throw money at TV preachers respond easily when the same techniques are used in politics.
Wouldn't you want a ticket for the Rapture bus? Of course none of those ticket donations go toward paying for the 'pastor's' new Mercedes. Nope.

”An irritated Donald Trump complained in a phone call with religious leaders about losing votes from ungrateful Catholics and Jews in the 2020 election — which he again baselessly and repeatedly insisted he won.”

———————

Trump babbles on and on about what he’s done for various religious groups…
Unsurprising coming from a guy who likely thinks he gets “better ratings” than Jesus.

Thou shall not kill. And Honor Mother and Father... Every other 1 we KNOW he's broke. He's on record lying, and stealing and golfing on Sundays, etc.

But I'll give him the benefit of doubt on those 2...
As POTUS he has ordered drone strikes, which has killed people. As to his parents he claimed his dad was from Germany, now perhaps that is just his Alzheimer's. Ill give him the benefit of the doubt and say there is 1 he has not broken

Biden is incurring mortal sin and is in serious danger of damnation if he does not repent. So is any Catholic who supports legal murder of children for any reason

A foetus isn't a 'baby' until birth and viability-that is the ability to breathe on its own. And quit the hyperbole, it's embarrassing.
The word Foetus literally means “baby”

nice self own.

My religion is fine with abortion. Please don't tread on my rights.
Then your religion is false and can very well put you in hell.

Biden is incurring mortal sin and is in serious danger of damnation if he does not repent. So is any Catholic who supports legal murder of children for any reason
Mmmmhmmmm

Pope doesn't seem to mind, and he's the voice of god on earth.

Mmmmhmmmm

Pope doesn't seem to mind, and he's the voice of god on earth.
The Pope has affirmed the teaching that it is mortally sinful to support abortion.

The word Foetus literally means “baby”

nice self own.
Not according to the laws of the land. A 'baby' has all of the legal rights as you or I. A fetus has zero legal rights per the law.

The Pope has affirmed the teaching that it is mortally sinful to support abortion.
And he hasn't kicked out folk for not supporting abortion laws. So he seems to be saying folk don't need to support the laws.
lol

And he hasn't kicked out folk for not supporting abortion laws. So he seems to be saying folk don't need to support the laws.
lol
You seem to be trying to code a “gotcha” in here, or are just really bad at grammar since I am reading this and can’t make sense of it with improper use of plurals and double negatives.

Back
Top Bottom