• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump expected to attend wake for slain NYPD cop Jonathan Diller

anatta

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Former President Donald Trump is due to join a sea of blue for the wake of slain NYPD cop Jonathan Diller on Long Island Thursday, officials confirmed.

what to know about the fatal shooting of NYPD Officer Jonathan Diller:​

So, what is this, trump's feeble attempt to appear human? NOT

This is the same clown who mocks wounded veterans and dead war heros.

He's fooling NO ONE. What a pathetic loser.

He'll use the opportunity to spew his tired rhetoric -- the country is going to hell, brown people, impure blood, yadda yadda yadda.

He's also peddling Trump sneakers and Trump bibles. I understand why the My Pillow guy thought he was cool. PT Barnum would like the Trump grift. Decent Americans, not so much.

BTW it suppose to rain in NYC Thursday.. So Trump may pass.. Like he did in France..
Right! Can't have that pesky rain messing with his doo or his photo op! What a cringy **** he is!

I get it now! trump is going to use this officers funeral to campaign against the HORRIBLE crime ridden state of New York that is trying to steal his money and (gag me) babies!

I sure hope there is an unimaginable horrid HELL waiting for him....

Former President Donald Trump is due to join a sea of blue for the wake of slain NYPD cop Jonathan Diller on Long Island Thursday, officials confirmed.

I'll bet Trump likes cops that don't get shot.

And?

Trump showing up like the grim reaper hoping to get a little bit of a soul.

What a perfect place to hoc his new Bibles. What a low life lying scum he is. He cares about as much for that cop's death as he cares about you or me. And I can assure everyone, that's zero.

What a hypocrite. We know how he treated police on 1.6.21.

You need to make this political? It's a tragedy. left a wife and a young son. the bullet got under the edge of his flak jacket
If you want to make it political , why isn't Biden sending a representative? Why not for Laken Riley?
Because Dems want cashless bail and release multiple times after multiple crimes

Botb of these murders were don by career crook or a Venezuelan gang banger who had been arrested 2x
in this country beforehand

“President Trump is moved by the invitation to join NYPD Officer Jonathan Diller’s family and colleagues as they deal with his senseless and tragic death,” Karoline Leavitt, the former commander-in-chief’s campaign spokesperson, said in a statement on Wednesday.

President Trump was INVITED by the family and Officer Diller's colleagues. (y)

TFG has to turn a tragedy into a look-at-me campaign stunt. I can only shake my head.

BTW it suppose to rain in NYC Thursday.. So Trump may pass.. Like he did in France..
Don't give him any ideas. He might just come up with a MAGA umbrella.

You need to make this political? It's a tragedy. left a wife and a young son. the bullet got under the edge of his flak jacket
If you want to make it political , why isn't Biden sending a representative? Why not for Laken Riley?
Because Dems want cashless bail and release multiple times after multiple crimes

Botb of these murders were don by career crook or a Venezuelan gang banger who had been arrested 2x
in this country beforehand
Oh puleeze. *Rump is not doing this for any altruistic reason. You think an attention whore political candidate is doing this for non political reasons?

Of course he is. A large number of cops would love to see a more totalitarian state and believe tRump would give that to them.
"law and order" isnt totalitarian - not even close. I cant imagine the hurt/rage of a loved one at being killed
shot/attacked by a recidivist who has multiple felony charges. Why arent they in jail?

Prosecutors who dont prosecute lead to a chaotic system of justice. Everyone has to play their role for it to function
Gang members coming in and not being reported to ICE ( sanctuary) do the same disservice to society

Back
Top Bottom