• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump considers ousting national security deputy over feud with first lady: sources

An outlier who happens to be our President's National Security Advisor. Not hard to guess which qualities Bolton possesses that so endears him to Trump.

Never cared for Bolton - far to much the hardliner. Reminds me of the Neo Cons that led the US and others into Iraq.

^^ that was my first thought

It's part of her recent transition from someone who seemed to deserve our sympathy in spite of her choice of husband, to someone who is showing how she and Donald deserve each other. (Poor abused victims that they are.)

My next thought was a realization of how futile it was for us to try to guess who "Anonymous" was, who made that infamous NYT op-ed. Could have been someone like Mira Ricardel, a name completely off the radar, and only known to us now that the Trumps are ousting her.

My opinion on 'keeping my comments off' the first lady disappeared with her last interview.

From the OP:
The sources said that Melania Trump explicitly asked the president to oust Ricardel after their dealings over the Africa trip “didn’t go well.” One source said that Melania Trump felt that Ricardel tried to short-change the first lady when it came to government resources allocated to support her Africa tour.

Did Ricardel think that $96,000 for a four hour stay in Egypt was excessive? Or perhaps she hid Melania's I DON'T CARE DO U jacket?

My opinion on 'keeping my comments off' the first lady disappeared with her last interview.

Yes. That was a seriously bad decision on her part. "Game changer" as they say.

From the OP:
The sources said that Melania Trump explicitly asked the president to oust Ricardel after their dealings over the Africa trip “didn’t go well.” One source said that Melania Trump felt that Ricardel tried to short-change the first lady when it came to government resources allocated to support her Africa tour.

Did Ricardel think that $96,000 for a four hour stay in Egypt was excessive?

Interesting question. Speaking of bad decisions on Melania's part.

Hilarious. Obviously trump grabbed Mira's ***** and Melanoma is jealous. Worst president and first lady in history. Send the whore back to Slovenia.
WOW! What a truly pathetic thing to say. That just makes me very sad. :(

WOW! What a truly pathetic thing to say. That just makes me very sad. :(

Patthetically suggesting that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez ought to pick up a few more bartending shifts to afford a DC apartment was pretty sad too. :(

Back
Top Bottom