• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

tRump commits to a peaceful transition

justabubba

long standing member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
using aide dan scavino's twitter account, since his own is under suspensiion, tRump acknowldged that there will be a peaceful transition on january 20 and that he will continue to fight to document the election results were actually in his favor:

“Even though I totally disagree with the outcome of the election, and the facts bear me out, nevertheless there will be an orderly transition on January 20th. I have always said we would continue our...
...fight to ensure that only legal votes were counted. While this represents the end of the greatest first term in presidential history, it’s only the beginning of our fight to Make America Great Again!”

His commitments are irrelevant and what he does with his post election golf game is his decision. The only thing he needs to do is get out of the way of federal transition resources being made available to Biden’s team.

using aide dan scavino's twitter account, since his own is under suspensiion, tRump acknowldged that there will be a peaceful transition on january 20 and that he will continue to fight to document the election results were actually in his favor:

And I have some ocean front property for sale in Kansas. :rolleyes:

That's about as true as him 'having the greatest first term in presidential history.'

It'll only happen if it's forced on him...with a muzzle and no social media and legal threats. He lives for the spotlight...and as we saw today...there are still thousands willing to do his bidding and adulate all over him. If he can get more attention...he will.

He should hand the transition team over to Pence and clear out now.
IMO he'll be on Airforce One tomorrow, back down to Mar a lago and we wont see him in DC again.

“The facts bear me out” - can Twitter now permanently ban his account?
Certainly they can... the question is whether they will. They certainly should.

4ae3152ea0941787498078fbc7862df5fbb661b0.jpg

:rolleyes:

33d3aa511a88eee4a67d9b556d303421f93da677.gifv

The Lincoln Project predicted that Russian Prince Mike Pence would put
the last nail in Russian Czar Donald "So Damn Insane" Trump's coffin.

Trump is regarded by historians as one of five worst Czars since 1776

It would have been nice if I could have respected Trump

I'm just glad that Donald and Kayleigh and Melania and all Donald's tweeker kids and their spouses are now loading up the car and heading on down the road. .... The knowledge that it's finally over is empowering.

He could have affirmed that by coming out and making a public statement. Why do it by twitter, either his own or using someone else's account?

Had twitter banned Donald Trump 2 years ago and cut him off from shooting himself in the foot, he would have won the election.

As many of his supporters might say, that’s mighty WHITE of him!

I will not rest until his sorry bigoted, treasonous ass is behind bars.

Dispicable pig.
Wait.. you're actually against bigotry and treasons...?

You my Sir, deserve an Oscar.

You pissed in the punch Donnie, too late to play the nice guy now.

Yeah, we already missed our chance at a peaceful transition. That boat sailed yesterday. He still refuses to stop the rhetoric that's feeding it, at the very same time he claims to be committing to an orderly transfer. Utter bullshit.

You pissed in the punch Donnie, too late to play the nice guy now.
He has to be removed from power ASAP. We've no idea what else he'll attempt if he's not kicked out.

using aide dan scavino's twitter account, since his own is under suspensiion, tRump acknowldged that there will be a peaceful transition on january 20...
Oh, so the pathological liar, who continues to lie about the election results, says he's going to be peaceful?

F*** that guy.

He needs to be impeached immediately. Not only to stop the pardons, not only to stop foreign enemies from trying to take advantage of the chaos, but to ensure that he can never hold office again.

He has to be removed from power ASAP. We've no idea what else he'll attempt if he's not kicked out.
I imagine if he is not removed soon, it is very possible that all of these people will be pardoned by him.

"...the facts bear me out..." He just can't stop embarrassing himself.

Election failed. Recounts failed. Courts failed, and failed, and failed. State legislatures failed. Electoral College failed. Georgia phone call failed. DC mob failed.

OK, Trump, what's next? Still got a couple of weeks.

You know ... you haven't actually tried the Pentagon yet ... jus sayin ...

He could have affirmed that by coming out and making a public statement. Why do it by twitter, either his own or using someone else's account?

Had twitter banned Donald Trump 2 years ago and cut him off from shooting himself in the foot, he would have won the election.
Why? Because Bunker Boy is a cowardly scumbag.

Back
Top Bottom