• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump attends slain NYPD officer Jonathan Diller's wake: 'Need law and order'

Yeah, security for politicians.
Police are law enforcement agents.

Trump's thugs attacked police/law enforcement agents.

Trump refused to send help to police/law enforcement agents.

Trump supports attacks on police/law enforcement agents.

Nope. I pointed out what Biden is doing today. Begging for money.
Trump has to beg for money, because he doesn't have enough of his own to pay his ginormous legal bills.

Trump showed up to show respect and to honor a fallen officer.
Nah, he didn't. He showed up for a photo op. He exploited this tragedy for his own political gain.

Chances are he's already fundraising off it....

Gladly. Three democrat President's are out raising money while President Trump honors a fallen police officer. That speaks volumes. How embarrassing.
Really? The same f*****g trump who mocks vets and war hero's? He's not out trying to fleece his flock because he couldn't draw a crowd if his life depended on it! He's as phony and fake as they come! And he's NOT president. He's EX-PRESIDENT twice impeached 4 times indicted 88 charges pending douche bag who's losing support every day. Remember that. He could care less about this fallen officer. Just like he couldn't care less about Capitol police officer Brian Sicknick he got killed.

I guess someone in his pathetic staff convinced him to tone down his campaigning rhetoric at this funeral for the sake of appearance. He still royally sucks.

Really? The same f*****g trump who mocks vets and war hero's? He's not out trying to fleece his flock because he couldn't draw a crowd if his life depended on it! He's as phony and fake as they come! And he's NOT president. He's EX-PRESIDENT twice impeached 4 times indicted 88 charges pending douche bag who's losing support every day. Remember that. He could care less about this fallen officer. Just like he couldn't care less about Capitol police officer Brian Sicknick he got killed.

I guess someone in his pathetic staff convinced him to tone down his campaigning rhetoric at this funeral for the sake of appearance. He still royally sucks.
That's why democrats weren't invited. Democrats turn funerals into pep rallies.

Trump showed up to show respect and to honor a fallen officer.

Trump showed up so he could post no less than six times and counting on TS about how how people absolutely must vote for himself/must fund him and make him president because "we need law and order," with hundreds of "ReTruths" to spread the word.

If I were this man's family I would be sickened.

He is using this man's death to actively campaign and to bring cash. Plain and simple. He isn't even attempting to hide it.

Trump showed up so he could post no less than six times and counting on TS about how how people absolutely must vote for himself/must fund him and make him president because "we need law and order," with hundreds of "ReTruths" to spread the word.

He is using this man's death to actively campaign and to bring cash. Plain and simple. He isn't even attempting to hide it.
Trump has shown how much he doesn't "honor and respect" police.

Exploiting this tragedy is just another way he displays contempt for law enforcement.

Nah, he didn't. He showed up for a photo op. He exploited this tragedy for his own political gain.

Chances are he's already fundraising off it....

Expect yet another "Truth" on Truth Social showing this photo, along with hundreds more ReTruths spreading the word that Trump must be reelected and that supporters must send in money.

He's a pig.

No one knows how the family feels about Trump being there unless they say something.

No one knows how the family feels about Trump being there unless they say something.
Sure, we can know how bereaved people feel about trump the malignant narcissist's co-opting their loved one's tragedy and using it for his own gain.

We're normal people. We're decent people. We have empathy.

They probably just want to be left the hell alone but fat chance now that Pig Donald has seen there's money to be made in this man's death. He's all over this on Truth Social, campaigning like crazy on it. Got his little pig hooves right in there.

Nope. I pointed out what Biden is doing today. Begging for money.
He doesn't have to beg much as you wish it were so. He isn't hawking shoes, bibles, and cheesy cards to raise money. It appears that *Rump's small potatoes donors who were his bread and butter until recently are getting tired of paying his legal bills.

Screenshot 2024-03-28 at 3.48.12 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom