• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump, as a citizen, why the hell did you talk to Bob Woodward?

LOL. Robert thinks trump is America

"L'etat c'est moi!"
3Vn6pTf.jpg

I and millions of excited Trump supporters plan to vote for Trump. We hope to correct his few screw ups with his victory.

Hope is not going to make him a better president

What does this say? I will color the words you do not understand.

It reminds me of when FDR was president had he had a chat with Tokyo Rose.
GEEZUS, that is not English, and it is not logical. You can't be reminded of a thing that never happened in comparison to thing (Woodward interview) that did happen.

Good frigging grief.

Trump can't screw up talking to nuts like Woodward ever again.

Yeah, Trump is a 3-dimensional Chess Master who single-handedly won 2016 because he's such a brilliant tactician. So, sure, he knew what he was doing when he spoke to Woodward 18 separate times. ON THE RECORD.

LOL.

Who gives a **** when it was declared a pandemic. Trump knew the seriousness of the virus back in February. He dissolved the pandemic team formulated by the previous administration and told the American something totally different than what he told Woodward.

he knows of the seriousness today and is holding a rally in MI

the man is deplorable.... it's his own at the rally that are getting infected

GEEZUS, that is not English, and it is not logical. You can't be reminded of a thing that never happened in comparison to thing (Woodward interview) that did happen.

Good frigging grief.

It is clear English and sadly you do not speak clear English.

Who gives a **** when it was declared a pandemic. Trump knew the seriousness of the virus back in February. He dissolved the pandemic team formulated by the previous administration and told the American something totally different than what he told Woodward.

No he did not. Pence headed the team for Trump.

My words are clear.... It reminds me of when FDR was president had he had a chat with Tokyo Rose.
That IS your imagination, it never happened, you can't "remember" a thing that never happened.

Do you recall any press conferences by the h1n1 task force? Was there a h1n1 task force?
What was Biden doing at the time?

There was no need. The Obama administration was on top of it and got it under control. Trump didn’t start his daily press conferences until it had gotten out of control and started heading south

There was no need. The Obama administration was on top of it and got it under control. Trump didn’t start his daily press conferences until it had gotten out of control and started heading south

Obama was not on top of it. And they did not get it under control. Trump started his daily press briefings when it was timely. I recall none at all from Obama over H1N1.

Biden will stumble his way into the dawn one of these days and Trump can't screw up talking to nuts like Woodward ever again.

It doesn't matter. All the issues around this election are on the table now, unless Russia comes through with a dirt-bomb on Biden. Trump has a record now, lots of baggage, he's not shiny and new like he was 4 years ago. High level Republicans are turning their backs on him and he's spending all his time preaching to the choir when he should be trying for converts. And those thousands of Democratic knot-heads who stayed home in '16 because Hillary had it in the bag won't do that again.
Early days still. As election day approaches the voters will be reminded of a whole bunch of stuff that Trump thinks is in the past. Only a Kremlin conjured miracle can save his lardass now.

Obama and Biden ignored H1N1 or as Biden called it, N1. :lamo

1000 children died. Do you know how many schools closed?
Zero.
Why do you think that is?
;)

It was a nothing burger

No he did not. Pence headed the team for Trump.

Do you realize that trump spoke wit Woodward in February way before he put Pence in charge of the pandemic team?

Obama was not on top of it. And they did not get it under control. Trump started his daily press briefings when it was timely. I recall none at all from Obama over H1N1.
you are not seriously going to compare swine flu in the US....to covid..are you? There were less than 10% of the deaths we already have from covid, and we are no where near the end yet.

Last edited:

There was no need for a daily press briefing for H1N1. There was no need to shut down the country or close schools. They got it under control. It was a universal effort because that administration knew how to work with other nations. They were not isolationist

1000 children died. Do you know how many schools closed?
Zero.
Why do you think that is?
;)

Because it was not air bourn. Did you hear what trump told Woodward in the interview

Back
Top Bottom