• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump, as a citizen, why the hell did you talk to Bob Woodward?

I and millions of excited Trump supporters plan to vote for Trump. We hope to correct his few screw ups with his victory.
Sure, its gunna happen, just like when FDR was president and he had a chat with Tokyo Rose.

And how many straight weeks was Trump on national TV telling us all how deadly the virus is?

Do you recall any press conferences by the h1n1 task force? Was there a h1n1 task force?
What was Biden doing at the time?

LOL! Trump is an egotistical moron.

The fact that he thought he was making a good decision to talk to Woodward and that he thought he was making himself look good is indication enough for even the least educated Trump supporter than the man is manifestly incompetent!

And you guys want 4 more years of this? 190,000 dead Americans and Trump wanted to downplay it. But he's more than happy to pedal fear of "CARAVANS OF ILLEGALS!" "MEXICAN RAPISTS!" "ANTIFA!"

Trump supporters are hilarious!

hahahaha I hope you are ready for 4 more years of Trump.

Wow, Trump, Fauci, Blix and Hans all lied to us. Amazing lie you told here.

He didn’t lie. Trump had maskless rallies, he said it wouldn’t spread. This was after the interview with Woodward. Trump lied

Last edited:
I and millions of excited Trump supporters plan to vote for Trump. We hope to correct his few screw ups with his victory.

that's funny. i mean, unintentionally funny, but still, funny.

Do you recall any press conferences by the h1n1 task force? Was there a h1n1 task force?

Obama and Biden ignored H1N1 or as Biden called it, N1. :lamo

the response was pathetic... i told my doctor this a year or so later and he told me it had been a tremendous sucess

go figure

Afraid I have to agree with the "why did you do interviews with Bob Woodward for his book". Woodward has done books on 5 Presidents I believe and all of them were bad, including parts of the one on Obama from what I hear. Everyone is sorry for doing those interviews. Woodward isn't a reporter he's an entrepreneur, looking to make a buck. What sells, salacious material. Half the Trump haters in the country are writing books on Trump because the liberals hate him so bad they will buy anything. I'm sure Trump like all politicians thought he could get his spin in on topics, and Woodward was going to print rumors without confirmation no matter whether he got Trump on record or not. Real problem is he let Woodward record it. Woodward is a cheap huckster and Trump should have known better.

I am sure you said the same when all those bad Obama books came out by Obama haters. The problem here is that most of the books written about trump were written by republicans, not liberals

Oh for ****'s sake, Woodward is an American, not an enemy of America because he does not bow down to your god-king.

LOL. Robert thinks trump is America

Recall the misery in 2016? More weeping eyes will come from Democrats.

my Kreskin's Krystals are tucked away somewhere, so i'll have to pass on predictions at this point.

Trump, if you read any of the Woodward books, you know he loves Democrats and despises Republicans. This is no secret. His book on Obama was a total whitewash of Obama. Trump, you have experts there in the White House. Why did you talk to Woodward?

It reminds me of when FDR was president had he had a chat with Tokyo Rose.

If we get Senile Biden, Trump it will be your fault.

Pretty stupid, huh.

Trump, you have experts there in the White House. Why did you talk to Woodward?
Maybe its because Trump loves hearing his own voice-?
Maybe its because Trump wants Putin to know how smart he is-?
Maybe its because Trump has huge hands with a brain the size of a walnut.
But most likely its because Trump is a Republicon

Obama and Biden ignored H1N1 or as Biden called it, N1. :lamo

Really? YOu mean despite the fact that Obama declared a public health emergency in April of 2009 for H1N1 which was months before H1N1 was officially declared a "pandemic"?

That kind of "ignore"?

When you swear your allegiance to Dear Leader Trump are you forbidden to speak accurately on any topic?

Trump closed our borders to China end of January, about 2 days after it was heavily suspected that covid transmitted human to human. Do you know when the WHO declared covid-19 a pandemic?
March 11, 2020. A month and a half AFTER Trump closed our border.

That's excellent judgement.

See, I love this. Woodward drops a "bombshell", which btw, wasn't anywhere near. Only to dimwits who don't pay attention and recall that in MARCH, Trump said he wanted to play things down, keep things calm, to prevent panic.
As did Cuomo and others.

So, it's not news. It's not a bombshell. It's been Trump's telegraphed plan since MARCH.

Yeah, have fun for a couple more news cycles before y'all get the vapors over the next OH MY GOD BOMBSHELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!
Who gives a **** when it was declared a pandemic. Trump knew the seriousness of the virus back in February. He dissolved the pandemic team formulated by the previous administration and told Americans something totally different than what he told Woodward.

Last edited:
Trump, if you read any of the Woodward books, you know he loves Democrats and despises Republicans. This is no secret. His book on Obama was a total whitewash of Obama. Trump, you have experts there in the White House. Why did you talk to Woodward?

It reminds me of when FDR was president had he had a chat with Tokyo Rose.

If we get Senile Biden, Trump it will be your fault.

Trump is dumb as a box of rocks?

Back
Top Bottom