• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump announces that Rudy Giuliani has Covid

Atomic Kid

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
The stupid just continues with these people. Now Rudy is own little super-spreader.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/trump-announces-rudy-giuliani-has-covid-n1250163

President Donald Trump announced Sunday that former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, who has led the president's efforts to overturn last month's election, has tested positive for Covid-19.

"Get better soon Rudy, we will carry on!!!" Trump wrote on Twitter.

Giuliani, Trump's personal attorney, has crisscrossed the country in recent days pushing his client’s still-unverified claims of voter fraud. He most recently appeared maskless during a meeting with Georgia lawmakers Thursday.

Giuliani, 76, did not immediately respond to a request for comment from NBC News.

What I posted in the other thread on this:

I wonder if they're just saying that to pull him out of the field? He's been losing all over and just humiliating the administration even more than it generally humiliates itself.​
Maybe it's a way to try and save face for "America's mayor?"​

Trump's building an army of covid19 immune followers for when he declares martial law and calls for a new presidential election. Sometime in February I believe.

The stupid just continues with these people. Now Rudy is own little super-spreader.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/trump-announces-rudy-giuliani-has-covid-n1250163
I know this sounds awful but if Rudy dies from Covid I wouldn't be upset at all. Rudy is mentally ill to begin with and he's such an evil man that if this is it for him he'll be remembered for 9/11 and for all of the traitorous behavior that he's chosen to perform during the Trump years. RIP Rudy!

Seeing as we've rarely seen Jules in a mask I'd say it's no surprise.
And ultimately I couldn't give less of a shit. At least this will shut him up for a couple weeks.

~ wiki
her intellect was present at a young age
wonder what happened
Then can you explain why or how an intelligent person sinks to her level? The world is full of people who are very, very good at some learned skill, yet in the real world are dumber that a rock. Ben Carson is a good example of that too.

I wonder if they're just saying that to pull him out of the field? He's been losing all over and just humiliating the administration even more than it generally humiliates itself.​

Just think of how bad a year you have to have had for getting Covid19 to be a saving face moment.

Then can you explain why or how an intelligent person sinks to her level? The world is full of people who are very, very good at some learned skill, yet in the real world are dumber that a rock. Ben Carson is a good example of that too.
i really can't
my speculation would have something to do with desperation. an overwhelming desire to be on a much larger stage to the point they will sacrifice anything to achieve it ... even the destruction of their prior sound reputations, only to be able to enjoy that brief moment of fame

You mean Trump is lying? That would be shocking, huh? :rolleyes:

No doubt we will soon be hearing that the Dems had him deliberately infected to keep him from showing all his evidence in court this week......10,9,8,7.....

No doubt we will soon be hearing that the Dems had him deliberately infected to keep him from showing all his evidence in court this week......10,9,8,7.....
That's was Reuben Sherr's theory about Herman Cain, lol! That Dems deliberately infected him. He never quite explained why tho.

😄 😄

So that means that most if not all of their "witnesses" are likely infected with Covid too. As well as very likely several state legislators from a few states.

I hear Trumpers asking themselves, perplexed and suspicious, why their squad keeps getting infected while nobody from Biden's team has yet caught Covid. In their eyes it's a conspiracy, or at least a mystery.

That's was Reuben Sherr's theory about Herman Cain, lol! That Dems deliberately infected him. He never quite explained why tho.

😄 😄

He repeated that one for a while, quite seriously, too, I might add.

Where is dear Reuben, anyway? Gone to ground? Recalled to the Kremlin? Good riddance.

I hear Trumpers asking themselves, perplexed and suspicious, why their squad keeps getting infected while nobody from Biden's team has yet caught Covid. In their eyes it's a conspiracy, or at least a mystery.

Actually there are a couple.

Back
Top Bottom