• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump 47

Can trump win in 2024?

• Yes

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • No

Votes: 82 73.2%

• Total voters
Evidence matters to people not gripped by radical right-wing propaganda. And why is he a "butt boy?" Typical mindless conservative. Always seeking to lash out when intelligence becomes a chore. Trump trained you all well.

In the meantime, Trump opened the Pacific to China's geopolitics, pushed Iran closer to China's orbit which offered a window tot he Middle East, and created an economic environment where only China saw GDP growth in 2020. <----Evidence matters. Either Trump's an agent of China....or just a fool.

You clearly have no idea what a leader is. When most of the military and almost 400 Generals and Admirals endorse Biden over Trump, you may want to start looking up what the word means. Typical civilian.
Evidence matters to those of us who are not suffering from stage IV Trump Derangement Syndrome. You clearly have no idea what a leader is. A guy who has been part of the DC swamp for almost 50 years is certainly no leader. Most of the military did not endorse Biden over Trump. The people you cite were no longer in the military BTW

I think Fylod having a knee on his neck for several minutes was not good for him, you are just victim blaming.

And neither of them did things that were crimes worthy of death. If you actually cared about small government you would demand more accountability from the cops, instead of victim blaming and saying a citizen's rights magically disappear in front of a cop.

Blue Lives Matter is a big government movement, it says citizens are peasants and lose their rights in front of a cop and you are fine with it because they mainly go after people right wingers do not like. That is why you don't care about their rights.

who said I don't demand more accountability for cops. I have actually gone after bad cops. But Floyd's death doesn't merit the sort of damage and destruction that was visited upon society by a bunch of scumbags who couldn't give a damn about some three time loser that a bad cop apparently killed or at least brutalized. Let me guess, you think only police should have legal firearms? I see that a lot-the people who whine the post that only cops should have guns in a civilian environment, are the first to damn the police every time some mope dies in a confrontation with the police

Evidence matters to people not gripped by radical right-wing propaganda. And why is he a "butt boy?" Typical mindless conservative. Always seeking to lash out when intelligence becomes a chore. Trump trained you all well.

In the meantime, Trump opened the Pacific to China's geopolitics by walking away from TPP, offered an oil-thirsty China a window into the Middle East by walking away from the Iran deal and pushing Iran closer to China's orbit, and created an economic environment where only China saw GDP growth in 2020. <----Evidence matters.

Either Trump's an agent of China....or just a fool. My guess is that he just a fool. His assistance towards Chinese and Iranian foreign policy was not the malicious effort he gave Russia. And you supported it. Somehow, that makes you...not a traitor to your country? Keep in mind that this is before we get to the part where Trump asked Ukraine to launch a bogus investigation into a political rival and fellow American, thus interfering in the 2020 American election. See how your blind support brought to a place where Trump still expected you to be loyal as he moved to dismantle American democracy over the past few weeks?

You clearly have no idea what a leader is. When most of the military and almost 400 Generals and Admirals endorse Biden over Trump, you may want to start looking up what the word means. Typical civilian.
And you have the gall to call yourself a "Marine" Your "patriotism" sir, is very suspect if you support ChiComm Joe and the Ho

And you have the gall to call yourself a "Marine" Your "patriotism" sir, is very suspect if you support ChiComm Joe and the Ho

The fact that most of the military no longer supports Trump and almost 400 Generals and Admirals publicly endorsed Biden over Trump just doesn't penetrate the brain, huh?

You people supported an American President who defended communist Putin against American institutions and created a special bond with the most brutal dictator on the planet. He also betrayed allies, licensed Iran to build a nuke, and declared that America was more corrupt than Russia, China, and North Korea. But now you wish to embellish a conspiracy about Biden and China? Now you wish to get away with pretending that you are patriots again? That ship sailed. Own what you allowed Trump to expose.

I would worry more about what your blind support makes you. Trump is a clear traitor. And you are a victim of right-wing propaganda, unless you wish the traitor too? Grow smarter and perhaps you won't be so easy to manipulate.

The fact that most of the military no longer supports Trump and almost 400 Generals and Admirals publicly endorsed Biden over Trump just doesn't penetrate the brain, huh?

You people supported an American President who defended communist Putin against American institutions and created a special bond with the most brutal dictator on the planet. He also betrayed allies, licensed Iran to build a nuke, and declared that America was more corrupt than Russia, China, and North Korea.

I would worry more about what your blind support makes you. Trump is a clear traitor.
I guarantee you this. Biden will never be mine, nor any other REAL American's "president". No Democrat ever will be. They are the real enemy.

Biden is a frigging pedophile. Get real. And that tax hike? Get ready to bend over and grab ankle, Jarhead. Because the government's tax plan will assrape everyone, including us! And the "$400K" club? Lessee. Doctors, Lawyers, Business owners? Oh yes. businesses will shut down even harder because they're the first to get assraped by big daddy government. But go right ahead, Commie. go ahead and worship Alzheimer Joe and the Skank.

:ROFLMAO:

I guarantee you this. Biden will never be mine, nor any other REAL American's "president". No Democrat ever will be. They are the real enemy.

I don't care what man you wish to claim as yours. You may continue to cling to your homoerotic affair for Trump for all I care.

who said I don't demand more accountability for cops. I have actually gone after bad cops. But Floyd's death doesn't merit the sort of damage and destruction that was visited upon society by a bunch of scumbags who couldn't give a damn about some three time loser that a bad cop apparently killed or at least brutalized. Let me guess, you think only police should have legal firearms? I see that a lot-the people who whine the post that only cops should have guns in a civilian environment, are the first to damn the police every time some mope dies in a confrontation with the police

You seemed fine making common cause with the Blue Matters crowd that Trump supports. When have you ever pushed back against Trump's support of the police unions? You will not go to the mat for people outside your clique.

I think everyone should have less military grade weapons including the cops, I think there should be more unarmed cops on the street who focus on defusing situations rather than blowing people away if they do not act perfectly in front of them. In the UK beat cops don't have guns, way fewer police shootings there.

You want everyone to have gun, but seem fine with the cops shooting people because "they might have had a gun". That seems like bad deal for people outside your clique.

You people supported an American President who defended communist Putin against American institutions and created a special bond with the most brutal dictator on the planet. He also betrayed allies, licensed Iran to build a nuke, and declared that America was more corrupt than Russia, China, and North Korea. But now you wish to embellish a conspiracy about Biden and China? Now you wish to get away with pretending that you are patriots again? That ship sailed. Own what you allowed Trump to expose.

I would worry more about what your blind support makes you. Trump is a clear traitor. And you are a victim of right-wing propaganda, unless you wish the traitor too? Grow smarter and perhaps you won't be so easy to manipulate.

1) I will accept your claims that around 400 RETIRED general officers and Admirals supported the same old tired nonsense over Trump.

2) I do not accept your claim that most active duty military supported Joe Blow and Kamala ho.

3) claiming Trump is a clear traitor while fluffing Biden is a real gut buster. And you really are in no position to tell anyone to be smarter when you pretend Trump is a traitor and Senile Joe and Kamala Ho are patriots

I don't care what man you wish to claim as yours. You may continue to cling to your homoerotic affair for Trump for all I care.

do you have a homoerotic love for Biden? sure sounds like it using your own standards

You seemed fine making common cause with the Blue Matters crowd that Trump supports. When you ever pushed back against Trump's support of the police unions? You will not go to the mat for people outside your clique.

I think everyone should have less military grade weapons including the cops, I think there should be more unarmed cops on the street who focus on defusing situations rather than blowing people away if they do not act perfectly in front of them. In the UK beat cops don't have guns, way fewer police shootings there.

You want everyone to have gun, but seem fine with the cops shooting people because "they might have had a gun". That seems like bad deal for people outside your clique.

nope I want all honest american citizens of age having the same weapons that police have access to. You are lying about what I am fine with. The real clique is the BLM thugs and the "defund the police" criminals

Biden is a frigging pedophile.

Ah....the QAnon trash. This is why everybody looks down on you people.

In the meantime, evidence matters. Oh, and don't forget the 26 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct! Meh.. conservatives have been clear about liking that in their Presidents now though, right? So why would you care about debunked conspiracies about Biden? All you need next is for him to routinely denigrate the military and betray the country a few times and you all will be back to building altars.

And that tax hike? Get ready to bend over and grab ankle, Jarhead. Because the government's tax plan will assrape everyone, including us!

Yes...when Trump's temporary cuts to you expire, grab your ankles. They are already expiring. But if you can't handle some taxes, perhaps you should be more successful. Perhaps you should have demanded permanent cuts from Trump like he gave his friends, instead of thanking him for the temporary payoff to look away.

Your only hope is that Biden manages to get the Republican-led Senate to address it. But they won't because they like you bent over. And like a good conservative you will cheer.

And the "$400K" club? Lessee. Doctors, Lawyers, Business owners? Oh yes. businesses will shut down even harder because they're the first to get assraped by big daddy government. But go right ahead, Commie. go ahead and worship Alzheimer Joe and the Skank.

Do you even know what a communist is? I'm a business owner. I make around $250 grand. I paid near $40 grand in taxes last year. How much did Trump pay? What was the swamp's average?

Do you know why you people allowed a man like Trump turn you into such enthusiastic traitors? It's because, in your warped world-view, you either kneel before Trump or you are "the other." You can't even quantify why you supported Trump. Ignorantly defaulting to calling people "commies" is why you've earned so little respect from the rest of the nation. Have some self respect.

Hey, Turtle...one of yours I presume?

Last edited:
do you have a homoerotic love for Biden? sure sounds like it using your own standards

What do I care about Biden? You're the one with four years of blind devotion to a man who betrayed your country over and over.

nope I want all honest american citizens of age having the same weapons that police have access to. You are lying about what I am fine with. The real clique is the BLM thugs and the "defund the police" criminals

And yet you make excuses for cops who kill people outside the conservative clique because the officer felt they "might have had a gun" and felt threatened.

The NRA almost never goes to bat for black gun owners, because they are servants of the Lee Atwater agenda:

If you actually cared about the rights of guys like Flyod or Castile, you wouldn't be victim blaming them and making excuses for the cops who killed them for no good reason. For 2A fundamentalists, the 2A need not apply to black people and if you claim you are different, you seem unwilling to confront your side on this double standard, which means you are ultimately fine with it.

Um...clearly not.

You just spent four years worshipping a President who was very clear about who he represented.

You now have a President who has declared that he wants to represent all American, like all those Presidents that came before Trump.

And most of you have chosen "not my President" as a war cry. Clearly, Trump's clique is upset.

And yet you make excuses cops for who kill people outside the conservative clique because the officer felt they "might have had a gun" and felt threatened.

The NRA almost never goes to bat for black gun owners, because they are servants of the Lee Atwater agenda:

If you actually cared about the rights of guys like Flyod or Castile, you wouldn't be victim blaming them and making excuses for the cops who killed for no good reason. For 2A fundamentalists, the 2A need not apply to black people and if you claim you are different, you seem unwilling to confront your side on this double standard, which means you are ultimately fine with it.
Castille was a regular user of weed. that meant he was disqualified from having a CCW or carrying a handgun. Citing a far left writer in a leftwing newspaper means nothing to me and guess what-gun control has strong roots in anti black racism. SO pardon me if you try to whine about the NRA when it is the anti gun movement that has done all sorts of things to disarm honest blacks for decades

Um...clearly not.

You just spent four years worshipping a President who was very clear about who he represented.

You now have a President who has declared that he wants to represent all Americans.

And most of you have chosen "not my President" as a war cry. Clearly, Trump's clique is upset.
worshipping-how many more lies are you going to spew? We have an president elect who wants to harass high net tax payers and gun owners. so stop with the bullshit that Biden is about representing all americans. He doesn't.

Castille was a regular user of weed. that meant he was disqualified from having a CCW or carrying a handgun. Citing a far left writer in a leftwing newspaper means nothing to me and guess what-gun control has strong roots in anti black racism. SO pardon me if you try to whine about the NRA when it is the anti gun movement that has done all sorts of things to disarm honest blacks for decades

Ah Castile smoked weed, so his life forfeit eh? That is good small government there, "small government for me, not for thee".

Also Reagan imposed gun control in California in the 60s, why did the patron Saint of conservatives do that? The NRA supported it:

How often has the 2A helped black people? Slave owners used it to oppess their slaves and do you think black people had equal access to guns in the Jim Crow era and now the Blue Lives Matter movement removes their 2A rights when a cop appears.

Ah Castile smoked weed, so his life forfeit eh? That is good small government there, "small government for me, not for thee".

Also Reagan imposed gun control in California in the 60s, why did the patron Saint of conservatives do that? The NRA supported it:

How often has the 2A helped black people? Slave owners used it oppess their slaves and do yoy think black people had equal access to guns in the Jim Crow era and now the Blue Lives Matter movement removes their 2A rights.

do you think it is an effective debating tactic to misrepresent what I have said? I clearly said Castille didn't deserve to DIE. I said he BROKE the law by not reporting his marijuana use which would have prevented him from getting a CCW. He also didn't follow the cop's instructions. The NRA was not a political organization when Reagan signed that stupid law that both democrats and republicans supported. It became political when Democrats adopted gun control as a shield to stave off attacks that democrats were soft on violent crime. . Racists passed laws at the state level that prevented blacks from owning guns. The Courts were slow to apply the 2nd to the states. The second had nothing to do with racist agents of racist local governments being armed. The democrats have done far more to disarm honest black people than the GOP ever has.

The responses in this thread are funny and pathetic brought about from TDS. If Biden is certified on Dec. 14th by all the electors. Trump will likely concede and then comes his tell all book. Within the first year of Biden's presidency the book will be released. The shit he has on Biden, Democrats and the never Trumper Republicans along with lifetime bureaucrats that reside in DC and have out of control power will be exposed. He will be all over promoting his book and it will be a bestseller. And then he will retire to Mar a largo while his family will then be allowed to expand their business all around the world. And when 2024 comes around the candidate he gets behind will be the winner.

worshipping-how many more lies are you going to spew? We have an president elect who wants to harass high net tax payers and gun owners. so stop with the bullshit that Biden is about representing all americans. He doesn't.

And you fear for those high-net tax payers, huh? The ones who have used the Trickle-Down con game to rob you, huh? The ones who were attached to the 90 billion dollar corporations that paid 0% taxes on almost a trillion dollars last year, fired Americans this year, and then received a GOP-led bail out, huh?

You are so ate up with partisan bitterness you can't even see straight. On the one hand you people show disgust for "rich" Democrats (while supporting a supposed billionaire), then shed tears for the super rich who Democrats declare to want to tax. Figure it out.

And Biden? You may have to share a bit, but Biden might try to represent the black folk too. Who knows...maybe he too will set tomato paste next to a broccoli. But like your politics, it's one or the other, huh? It's you Trumpists who are declaring that you wish not to be represented.

do you think it is an effective debating tactic to misrepresent what I have said? I clearly said Castille didn't deserve to DIE. I said he BROKE the law by not reporting his marijuana use which would have prevented him from getting a CCW. He also didn't follow the cop's instructions. The NRA was not a political organization when Reagan signed that stupid law that both democrats and republicans supported. It became political when Democrats adopted gun control as a shield to stave off attacks that democrats were soft on violent crime. . Racists passed laws at the state level that prevented blacks from owning guns. The Courts were slow to apply the 2nd to the states. The second had nothing to do with racist agents of racist local governments being armed. The democrats have done far more to disarm honest black people than the GOP ever has.

And the NRA supports a double standard to this day, they serve the Lee Atwater agenda and want not to tick off the bigots the GOP has been dog whistling to since the 60s. So they never defend the majority of black gun owners when it counts, the NRA will always have some excuse on why they couldn't go to bat for a black gun owner, you displayed most of them in this thread. Your excuses prove your double standard on this issue.

The responses in this thread are funny and pathetic brought about from TDS. If Biden is certified on Dec. 14th by all the electors. Trump will likely concede and then comes his tell all book. Within the first year of Biden's presidency the book will be released. The shit he has on Biden, Democrats and the never Trumper Republicans along with lifetime bureaucrats that reside in DC and have out of control power will be exposed. He will be all over promoting his book and it will be a bestseller. And then he will retire to Mar a largo while his family will then be allowed to expand their business all around the world. And when 2024 comes around the candidate he gets behind will be the winner.

:ROFLMAO:

And you fear for those high-net tax payers, huh? The ones who have used the Trickle-Down con game to rob you, huh? The ones who were attached to the 90 billion dollar corporations that paid 0% taxes on almost a trillion dollars last year, fired Americans this year, and then received a GOP-led bail out, huh?

You are so ate up with partisan bitterness you can't even see straight. On the one hand you people show disgust for "rich" Democrats (while supporting a supposed billionaire), then shed tears for the super rich who Democrats declare to want to tax. Figure it out.

And Biden? You may have to share a bit, but Biden might try to represent the black folk too. But like your politics, it's one or the other, huh? It's you Trumpists who are declaring that you wish not to be represented.
More nonsense. You want to pretend that everyone making 400K or more a year is part of huge corporations that paid no taxes? Wrong You are ate up with so much hatred of Trump you cannot actually come up with policy issues that justify your insane hatred for the man. Biden's a moron, he's the most stupid member of the senate, and I have heard that from at least two senators and several insiders in DC-including a couple democrats-one of whom was a clerk to Harry Blackmun and another who was a clerk for Breyer.

Back
Top Bottom