• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

[W:1011]TRUMP’S TAXES SHOW CHRONIC LOSSES AND YEARS OF TAX AVOIDANCE

Since Trump took office his kids have run the business.Trump had no salary .Zero taxes are owed.He should get his stimulus and every other government handout.And a free Obama phone.
Sighhhh. You didn't read the article. This isn't his personal taxes.

The old saying, "Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt"

Since Trump took office his kids have run the business.Trump had no salary .Zero taxes are owed.He should get his stimulus and every other government handout.And a free Obama phone.
I sure hope your just faking us all out with this Trump adoration. Cause if you're serious, it's going to be bad for you in November.

A
How do you depreciate a golf course for more than what you paid for it, when the land is not depreciateable, only the structures? He's faking all his numbers. Paid '0' in federal taxes in 10 out of 15 years.

We've all suspected this for years, and now we will find out. It's just beginning.
few years in college/tax law studies and you might learn how that works.

LONG-CONCEALED RECORDS SHOW TRUMP’S CHRONIC LOSSES AND YEARS OF TAX AVOIDANCE

The Times obtained Donald Trump’s tax information extending over more than two decades, revealing struggling properties, vast write-offs, an audit battle and hundreds of millions in debt coming due.

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.
===============
Well, well. Either he's not the successful businessman that he claims to be and losses more money than he earns or he's a cheat that pays less money in taxes than the working poor.

Romney was attacked during the 2012 election because he only paid 12% in federal tax. How will paying only $750, the highest in decades is going to fly?
So...you can't FORCE Trump to release his returns, so you get them by corruption. Good job.

And this is why I've always said that nobody who wants his returns gives a rat's ass if he broke any laws. You just want to make a big deal out of his legal tax strategy. Somehow, legal action is bad nowadays, while criminal action is excused.

This thread is useless.

Dismissed.

Yes I do and yes I have for the past 7 years. After all my deductions and expenses, I end up paying roughly $12,000 a year in federal taxes alone.

Can you rephrase your question to make some sense?
Consider a new tax advisor and business plan....

Have you ever tried to purchase a major airplane? Do you own a huge yacht? Do you own skyscrapers? Do you own major golf courses?

Trump is very smart.

For a broke man, he sure has a hell of a airliner to fly where he wants to in.

Smart? No. If the whole world didn’t know before then it knows now that Trump’s business and lifestyle has been funded by for the last 20 years. And that house of cards is going to come crashing down when piper comes calling in 2023.
Do you have a whit of business acumen ? It certainly does not appear so.
jus' checkin'

A person with business acumen would have called it quits on the Trump Org ages ago instead of hemorrhaging money for 20 years and trying to prop the whole thing up on at least $1 billion in loans he has no hope of ever repaying.

The revelation here isn't that Trump broke the law - although it is entirely possible that he did.

The revelation is that Trump is broke. He has massive debts and liabilities, and to the extent he has assets, it's all equity in real estate.

The IRS has had his returns this entire time and has subjected him to audit. The 'stupid' as you call them are those who believe the Times found something the IRS missed

What is the parent agency of the IRS?

That’s right, the ****ing Department of the Treasury!

it'll be something that the rubes gobble up (while they pay taxes and the King of Debt doesn't).
Just like they swallowed the bullshit tax cut they all got for one year and ended up paying more in taxes the following year. The average “tax cut” for the average US Worker, was less than $350 per year. Most of our workers, verging on poverty and barely surviving from one payday to the next, measure their “tax cut bonanza” at about $15.00 or so per bi-weekly paycheck. But Trump's billionaire friends got a hefty tax cut which piled up our national debt, and their tax break has no expiration like everyone else's did.

People are absolutely out of their mind if they continue to support Trump now. AND....the first debate is Tuesday and Joe Biden will surely bring this up with Trump.

i posted that Trump had ruined it for business people to be our President for a long time.

i was wrong. he's just broke.

So...you can't FORCE Trump to release his returns, so you get them by corruption. Good job.

And this is why I've always said that nobody who wants his returns gives a rat's ass if he broke any laws. You just want to make a big deal out of his legal tax strategy. Somehow, legal action is bad nowadays, while criminal action is excused.

This thread is useless.

Dismissed.
That's a LIE, they were obtained legally through the courts.

Perhaps you weren't paying attention. His daughter set up a consulting firm and her father "paid" that firm over $750,000, which he then deducted on his taxes. That's called a sham transaction and it's illegal tax evasion and easy to prove in court.
"What did you consult on, Mrs. Kushner, to earn three quarters of a million dollars?" "How many hours did you bill?"

How many of those hours of work were done while you were supposed to be "working" in the Whitehouse???

Back
Top Bottom