• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trigger finger woes

So, my typing is slowwwwwwww due to my half bent finger I have suffered with for the past 4 years and typos galore due to peck peck peck. I was cutting chicken in to chunks for my dog (she had a gastro prob) and felt this horrible click and snap and excruciating pain in the palm of my hand, but once the pain went away, my finger moved! However....if I bend it in like a fist, it gets stuck! So now I am wearing a wrist thumb guard thingy and my keyboard is cocked up high so my fingers are aimed down and it seems to be helping, but using my point finger is hard on the keyboard. Guess I better call te doc cuz this sucks. Who woulda thunk the point finger is used so damn much when typing? Ack!
I want to close my hand so bad..been a long time since I have been able to do it, but I'm afraid to. If it gets stuck bent down...I am screwed. I'd rather it be straight out than bent!

Back
Top Bottom