• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Transgender minors have a right to gender-affirming care, Justice Dept. warns states

That's not an answer. Or have you said it at all?
You're stalling.

Stop being a cry baby. Find that post and hit reply.

Don't forget your Kleenex. ;)

You're stalling.

Stop being a cry baby. Find that post and hit reply.

Don't forget your Kleenex. ;)

So that's the way you want it. OK then, let me know when you're ready to stop playing games. I'll be waiting.

This took me all of 5 seconds to find. Or are you going to say something stupid like "What agendas do you have besides that one?". lol

1) Reimagine Public Safety, Decarceration, and Sex Worker Rights

2) Provide Healthcare for All, Including Care for People Living With HIV

3) Implement Economic and Housing Justice Reforms

4) Increase Access to and Protection of Updated Identification Documents

5) End the Criminalization of Young People (Including in Schools) and Provide Care for Young People, Older Adults, and Families

6) End Detention of Transgender Migrants
That is hardly a transgender agenda. These are basic human rights. Your opposition to these ideas is noted. Do you also support slavery and the denial of voting rights for everyone but white men?

^ Pure transphobic hysteria.

Prove it with reliable sources.

As opposed to empowering abusive, transphobic parents?

Pure nonsense on your part.

Kids can't vote, drive cars, or buy guns.

But you think it's fine to let them alter their bodies just because you are off on some very weird tangent.

Sick stuff.

That is hardly a transgender agenda. These are basic human rights. Your opposition to these ideas is noted. Do you also support slavery and the denial of voting rights for everyone but white men?
This may be difficult for someone like you to comprehend, but an honest agenda would be to fight for ALL human rights, not just highlighting theirs. That agenda isn't necessary.

Pure nonsense on your part.

Kids can't vote, drive cars, or buy guns.

But you think it's fine to let them alter their bodies just because you are off on some very weird tangent.

Sick stuff.

We have a poster implying that trans kids should be taken from their parents, who should be prosecuted for providing them loving care.

But go ahead and lie about gender confirmation surgery, because that's obviously more important. :rolleyes:

This may be difficult for someone like you to comprehend, but an honest agenda would be to fight for ALL human rights, not just highlighting theirs. That agenda isn't necessary.

^ This is the transphobic equivalent of "all lives matter" as a response to "Black lives matter."

^ This is the transphobic equivalent of "all lives matter" as a response to "Black lives matter."
Wrong. it's the equivalent to All Lives Matter, because ALL lives matter, not just the ones you pick and choose. How racist and/or bigoted do you have to be?

We have a poster implying that trans kids should be taken from their parents, who should be prosecuted for providing them loving care.

But go ahead and lie about gender confirmation surgery, because that's obviously more important. :rolleyes:

More freaking nonsense from you.

Absolute freaking nonsense.

Oh.......and lies.

A kid who thinks he might be "trans" could be wet dreaming about the lead cheerleader in 2-3 years.

You are the one that is way off track and promoting sick values versus parental rights.

And before you even go there with your consistent inane bullshit........I fully support ADULT transgender's who made a choice at a legal age.

More freaking nonsense from you.

Absolute freaking nonsense.

What I said is right here in this thread. Are you denying it again?

Oh.......and lies.

A kid who thinks he might be "trans" could be wet dreaming about the lead cheerleader in 2-3 years.

You are the one that is way off track and promoting sick values versus parental rights.

And before you even go there with your consistent inane bullshit........I fully support ADULT transgender's who made a choice at a legal age.

^ Completely unhinged nonsense. I'll bet you don't even know the difference between hormone blockers and gender confirmation surgery.

So that's the way you want it. OK then, let me know when you're ready to stop playing games. I'll be waiting.
You're waiting for me to walk you through this debate.

I won't do that, of course, but you do have my response. It's up to you to brace yourself and answer it.

Those rights apply to all people unless all sex workers are trans, all people who change their birth certificates' names are trans. Do intersex people exist in your world? Not all people who have HIV are trans.

The idea that those ideas only apply to transgendered people is laughable. Why do you care and oppose the rights of others? Are they talking something from you by existing as an equal?

I literally just said that. :LOL:

Correct, and you should learn that lesson. :)

Ad hom.
Great. then we both agree that the authors of that link I provided are full of shit.

Thank you, Phys, that is mighty mature of you.

What I said is right here in this thread. Are you denying it again?

^ Completely unhinged nonsense. I'll bet you don't even know the difference between hormone blockers and gender confirmation surgery.

You don't get it do you?

It's not the right of the state, school, or people like you to say what can be done with altering minor's body without parental control..

It's sick and you should be ashamed of yourself.

You don't get it do you?

It's not the right of the state, school, or people like you to say what can be done with altering minor's body.

It's a sick and you should be ashamed of yourself.

^ More unhinged, fearmongering nonsense. Looks like I was onto something when I suggested you might not know the difference between hormone blockers and gender confirmation surgery.

^ More unhinged, fearmongering nonsense. Looks like I was onto something when I suggested you might not know the difference between hormone blockers and gender confirmation surgery.

No..............you are playing the part of the unhinged quite well.

You have not once posted about this.............

But yet, here you are acting like a ****ing authority on the issue.

How can they say that there are hundreds when in the next paragraph admit that there are no numbers on the subject? This doesn't pass the statistical laugh test. The UK is TERF island, so I didn't expect any different, even from the BBC.

The number of young people seeking gender transition is at an all-time high but we hear very little, if anything, about those who may come to regret their decision.

There is currently no data to reflect the number who may be unhappy in their new gender or who may opt to detransition to their biological sex.

Looks like I was right. You don't know the difference between hormone blockers and gender confirmation surgery.

But since you brought up the latter, please explain why 1% or fewer of those who get GCS regret it?

How can they say that there are hundreds when in the next paragraph admit that there are no numbers on the subject? This doesn't pass the statistical laugh test. The UK is TERF island, so I didn't expect any different, even from the BBC.

And your numbers are basically generated the same way because there is no SPECIFIC number as to how many kids want to transitition.

Looks like I was right. You don't know the difference between hormone blockers and gender confirmation surgery.

But since you brought up the latter, please explain why 1% or fewer of those who get GCS regret it?

I know the difference.

You don't have the courage to admit that hormone blockers given to minors is a life altering decision that can lead to many other possible physical and psychological regrets issues later on.

I am for letting people making a wise decision in adulthood and you are all about turning kids as early as you can because of the sick agenda that you trying to promote.

I know the difference.

You don't have the courage to admit that hormone blockers given to minors is a life altering decision that can lead to many other possible physical and psychological regrets issues later on.

Hormone blockers can be literally life-saving. They allow trans youth to pass as the gender they want to present as instead of being locked into the gender they were assigned as.

You, on the other hand, want them to go through puberty in a mismatched body against their will. How cruel. 🥺

I am for letting people making a wise decision in adulthood and you are all about turning kids as early as you can because of the sick agenda that you trying to promote.

Even more unhinged nonsense.

I support compassionate, evidence-based care for trans youth. Why do you oppose it? What did these youth do to you?

Back
Top Bottom