• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tomi Lahren (making no sense at all) WARNING

Is this all you're going to do is spam us with stupid threads from cherry-picked YouTard videos with basically the exact same subject line?

Is this all you're going to do is spam us with stupid threads from cherry-picked YouTard videos with basically the exact same subject line?

Notice they are all about women.

She is correct....and makes perfect sense. Are you in denial too?

She is correct....and makes perfect sense. Are you in denial too?

I think the time has come for a new kinda Civil War because clearly the far left and far right does not see America in the same way. One side are a bunch of whiners and think they are right on everything. The other side tends to just deal in common sense.

I think the time has come for a new kinda Civil War because clearly the far left and far right does not see America in the same way. One side are a bunch of whiners and think they are right on everything. The other side tends to just deal in common sense.

Civil war? No need..

We just dealt them a death blow and the people can see their true intentions in their death throws..

WARNING you will lose brain cells listing to her speak.

She's pretty hot. So, she works that magic as her lips move. Yeah. Hateful little bitch playing useful idiot.

Civil war? No need..

We just dealt them a death blow and the people can see their true intentions in their death throws..

So enough fun back to the issues so when is trump going to thank Obama for leaving him an unemployment rate under 5 a job market growth higher wages. GOP wet they panties when Trump pulled that stunt with carrier. But no respect for Obama when he saved the banks and auto industry. Plus he never started a war. So ...

WARNING you will lose brain cells listing to her speak.

I have actually followed her for a while, I think her clips are funny. But I llok at her as entertainment and nothign more. If people are getting their news from her and think all her rantings are truthful, factual or even rational well, they are seriously deluded. She is not to be taken seriously and yes I know people take her 100% seriously just like many political talking heads but I think, feel, HOPE they are the minority. Politically "in her videos" she is a bat**** crazy loon but she is probably really smart because I think her show is only meant to make herself money/famous.

So enough fun back to the issues so when is trump going to thank Obama for leaving him an unemployment rate under 5 a job market growth higher wages.

As soon as obama thanks Trump for getting obamacare off of the dems back..

I have actually followed her for a while, I think her clips are funny. But I llok at her as entertainment and nothign more. If people are getting their news from her and think all her rantings are truthful, factual or even rational well, they are seriously deluded. She is not to be taken seriously and yes I know people take her 100% seriously just like many political talking heads but I think, feel, HOPE they are the minority. Politically "in her videos" she is a bat**** crazy loon but she is probably really smart because I think her show is only meant to make herself money/famous.

Who is to be taken seriously? CNN?

But he's not. Trump already backed off on gutting the ACA. Not even trump can survive taking healthcare away from 20 million people.

Just the other day Ryan said they will repeal it but then do nothing for 3 years GOP have no plan when it comes to health care nor anything else

My impression from reading what you are writing would be that your side doesn't have enough sense to know which side deals in common sense and which side are the whiners. Just saying...

LOL that's funny. what sort of war is the far left going to win at given they tend to wet themselves over people owning firearms. in reality, the far left tends to be populist loons who think the government and corporations are out to get them. The far right tends to be populist loons who think the government and corporations are out to get them. The main difference is that the far left-male and female-often try to dress like Che while its only the men on the far right who do that. other than that-pretty much the same

LOL that's funny. what sort of war is the far left going to win at given they tend to wet themselves over people owning firearms. in reality, the far left tends to be populist loons who think the government and corporations are out to get them. The far right tends to be populist loons who think the government and corporations are out to get them. The main difference is that the far left-male and female-often try to dress like Che while its only the men on the far right who do that. other than that-pretty much the same
In general, the Right stands for Protestant work ethic, self-reliance, less government, more personal responsibility, property rights and general support for our system of capitalism and government accountability to the people. At least, those are the principles of the Right I like.

The Left is less likely to support those ideals. They want to water down our cultural mores, strengthen government, dissolve work ethic, push dependency, and empower, through the State, people who do not earn it by merit and achievement, unless its through the arts or sport. They despise success through business, but champion academic mediocrity and elevate those who promote the Leftist agenda.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom