• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tomi Lahren (making no sense at all) WARNING

Americans r American sports media regular Joe's (what's the female regular Jane's) anyone can speak they bs welcome to America thank god.

I have no way to respond since I have no idea what you said.

SMH we hold sports up as if they* not human or something as an American you have a right to freedom of expression kap choice to act not a big deal to me. Tomi was exposed for her out of date point of views. How ever she came into the fire and held her own in that way. Freedom of speech and other people's views is going start a damn war at some point. Because both sides fell they* right.

Americans r American sports media regular Joe's (what's the female regular Jane's) anyone can speak they** bs welcome to America thank god.

*They're

**Their

As to free speech "starting a damn war," what do you suggest?

I always knew she was very young for the industry, and I thought she would burn out quickly because she is mostly known for divisive issues. She gets really heated especially about race, so her audience segment is super narrow. It's kind of tragic for a young person, but who knows, maybe she'll get a job at Fox.
I don't follow her, she seems cute enough and a feisty smart fast tongue when I have seen her...

Would like to follow that assertion you make up, can you support it with other than opinion?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-J700M using Tapatalk

Bla Bla Bla.

The brain washed GOP keeps on trying to defend this horrible administration yet nothing good is going come from lies cheating and deceit.

Well she started out making sense then went completely off the rails.

I believe she is on a mission--proving correct every dumb blonde joke ever told.

Sounds perfectly sane to me.

REALLY she starts out saying anyone who wants to serve should. Then goes into why they should not be able to serve. This is clearly discrimination to me where is the ACLU on this crap?

Back
Top Bottom