• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tomi Lahren (making no sense at all) WARNING

REALLY she starts out saying anyone who wants to serve should. Then goes into why they should not be able to serve. This is clearly discrimination to me where is the ACLU on this crap?

Yep. Get the ACLU on all of those people with medical needs who are banned from serving.

Yep. Get the ACLU on all of those people with medical needs who are banned from serving.

Are these folks on the affordable care act?
I know nothing you speak of if your not medical clear for combat that's a whole other topic. BTW there are desk jobs in the military too for folks with health problems.

Are these folks on the affordable care act?
I know nothing you speak of if your not medical clear for combat that's a whole other topic. BTW there are desk jobs in the military too for folks with health problems.

Really? So anyone can join the military - no matter their health problems?

Okay baby girl. And you can't kick people out after they join for a sex change.

"Baby girl"? What's wrong with you? Do you have a problem with a women presenting you with facts that refute your points?

"Baby girl"? What's wrong with you? Do you have a problem with a women presenting you with facts that refute your points?

Facts like Lahren's alternative facts? :roll:

Okay baby girl. And you can't kick people out after they join for a sex change.

And, yes, you can be discharged or refused for medical reasons.

lol....

DF7Zg2UUMAAhGXu.jpg:large

What a geek

lol....there's a Black Version of fast talking Tomi....complete with air quotes.

I love how Tomi Lahren admits she's on her parents' health care plan but she hates Obamacare even though Obamacare is why she's on her parent's plan.

This is Conservative stupidity and hypocrisy at its finest.

I love how Tomi Lahren admits she's on her parents' health care plan but she hates Obamacare even though Obamacare is why she's on her parent's plan.

This is Conservative stupidity and hypocrisy at its finest.

Nothing shocks me anymore about the lies conservatives push anymore.

Wrong again Tomi you both are just like these people you believe the same nonsense.

Wrong again Tomi you both are just like these people you believe the same nonsense.

what a dingbat nutjob, she calls out social media warriors, but what does that make her?

A social media warrior so she only denounces them if they disagree with her? That is grown up and totally non-hypocritical.

Back
Top Bottom