• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Today we see if the Supreme Court of America values a woman's life or not

Not mixing up anything. The left literally hates America and finds it's flag offensive. If a liberal opens their mouth to talk about America, it's going to be to shit on it.
You should've watched the video of all the cons telling us when America was great, none of them mentioned now. Republicans think America was great long long ago, and from what I've seen you all are trying to get us back there, even if it's by force. I for one do not appreciate it.

OK, but you literally just agreed with me...

...right here. Your post makes no sense.

Then I'd say the doctors failed to act appropriately.
It's a crime for a doctor in the ED to perform an abortion to, say, merely save her reproductive organs, her liver or kidney.

The point is if you go into the ED with a gash on your head, what do you expect the doctor to do? Ask, well, "if I don't treat this gash on your head, will you DIE?" The answer will be probably you won't die, at least not for a few days or weeks after an infection or whatever, so should he turn you away? Of course not, that would be idiotic. At minimum you'd put yourself at risk of infection, a disfiguring scar, maybe weeks of avoidable pain. So they sew you up.

For a pregnant woman, however, if treating her condition, not deadly but VERY serious, requires an abortion, that doctor must send her ****ing HOME to get sicker, at risk of DYING, so maybe then she can get the abortion everyone in the ED knows is what's needed to treat that serious condition. The law says doctors are compelled, with threat of JAIL, to literally NOT CARE about the woman's health, not CARE if not getting an abortion will cause permanent bodily harm, such as for organs. They are only legally allowed to care enough about HER health to perform an abortion if she is literally dying, right then.

It's no different in principle than them refusing to treat that gash on your head, unless you are literally going to DIE if they don't do so.

If you don't understand that's what the issue is before SCOTUS, do some reading.

More is the pity. That you have had a miscarriage and still refer to an unborn baby as a worthless clump of cells worthy of being destroyed...a parasite to be gotten rid of in the name of convenience is tragic. That you would sell out women in the name of a leftist cause...thats....just........wow.
A clump of cells is what it is until it isn't.
A woman's miscarriage of a much wanted child is a tragedy. Please differentiate.

A clump of cells is what it is until it isn't.
A woman's miscarriage of a much wanted child is a tragedy. Please differentiate.
A tragedy when its wanted...something to be cheered when you decide to kill it.

Holy ****....that you people cant see how tragic you are..........

It's a crime for a doctor in the ED to perform an abortion to, say, merely save her reproductive organs, her liver or kidney.

The point is if you go into the ED with a gash on your head, what do you expect the doctor to do? Ask, well, "if I don't treat this gash on your head, will you DIE?" The answer will be probably you won't die, at least not for a few days or weeks after an infection or whatever, so should he turn you away? Of course not, that would be idiotic. At minimum you'd put yourself at risk of infection, a disfiguring scar, maybe weeks of avoidable pain. So they sew you up.

For a pregnant woman, however, if treating her condition, not deadly but VERY serious, requires an abortion, that doctor must send her ****ing HOME to get sicker, at risk of DYING, so maybe then she can get the abortion everyone in the ED knows is what's needed to treat that serious condition. The law says doctors are compelled, with threat of JAIL, to literally NOT CARE about the woman's health, not CARE if not getting an abortion will cause permanent bodily harm, such as for organs. They are only legally allowed to care enough about HER health to perform an abortion if she is literally dying, right then.

It's no different in principle than them refusing to treat that gash on your head, unless you are literally going to DIE if they don't do so.

If you don't understand that's what the issue is before SCOTUS, do some reading.
The sad truth is he DOES know that and he DOES NOT care. Women aren't his concern, his bias belief is.

No heartfelt video for the baby that gets bodily ripped apart, eh?
Your attempt at an appeal to emotion fails.
Not mixing up anything. The left literally hates America and finds it's flag offensive. If a liberal opens their mouth to talk about America, it's going to be to shit on it.
Now a sweeping generalization.
Does it care about babies?
Babies are not the issue.
And that has what to do with abortion.
What do babies have to do with abortion?

I wonder if you have anything of substance beyond snide ad hom attacks?

Then maybe they shouldn't have a medical license if they don't even know what is life threatening.

In a recent TX case a doctor wanted to perform an abortion to preserve a woman's health. The dr was threatened with legal action. It went to the hospital's medical board and they ruled it a legitimate need.

The TX AG overruled it and said it was not and prevented it. Is a medical license now required for lawyers too? Where was the justification in the AG overruling a medical board?

It is not the same, Vance.
Consider a woman who is being told that what she is carrying a non viable pregnancy and therefore chooses to abort. This same woman could also mourn a miscarriage.

There's the man, acting like the God he thinks he is. Spare me!

This fantasy that it's a baby the minute men shoot their sperm into a woman is no justification for your judgement of others.

Mens fantasy that they carry little baby's gently around in their dick until they deposit them in the mother vessel is delusional. Women make the baby. Men have very little to do with it. It takes 9 months and a lot of work, and it's dangerous and some of us die doing it. It's our choice.

How privileged some men are, acting like the lord of morality. :rolleyes: One day we might have the technology for men to suffer the consequences of a mans actions, but for now, women do it.

It just shows how desperate some men are to rule over women, and decide for them what they can and cannot do with their bodies, and what choices they can or cannot make.

It all comes down to that control.

Not very well played, one might think someone like you is only ignorant of the facts until they read pages of you shouting baby killer, and realize it's all just an excuse to treat women like property.

Last edited:
In a recent TX case a doctor wanted to perform an abortion to preserve a woman's health. The dr was threatened with legal action. It went to the hospital's medical board and they ruled it a legitimate need.

The TX AG overruled it and said it was not and prevented it. Is a medical license now required for lawyers too? Where was the justification in the AG overruling a medical board?
That's gross negligence.

I have my moral authority. You have yours. I will never change your mind, you will never change my mind.
That is fine. And nobody has to change their mind, their morality, their beliefs. When abortion is legal everybody has the choice they want. You can choose not to ave an abortion. But what happens when the pro-life advocates start making laws that deny all choices except give birth. You are still free to choose not to abort but the rest of the women have no choice. What then?

Women have the right because of pregnancy. It requires her body to be at risk, her body sovereignty to be violated by a pregnancy. It isn't about her just not wanting a child. It is about not wanting to be pregnant.

Being responsible includes deciding if you are able to meet your obligations while pregnant, to risk being pregnant while others might depend on you or risk harming a life because of things you participate in and know you won't stop for pregnancy, or bringing a child into the world that will only suffer after birth. If these are a certain concern, then the responsible thing would be an abortion, not being pregnant, not subjecting a living being to that pain.
The responsible thing would have been to not have sex if you didn't think you could take care of a baby. That's trying to have your cake and eat it too.

One thing I know for sure. They won't go after birth control or the abortion pill.**

Why? Because the pharma industry would have a shit fit.

**(Yea, they may pound their chest and make a lot of noise in public, but that's all)

Indeed! You should keep that in mind. My morality doesn't allow women to suffer at the hands of idiots.
If you don't think you can take care of a kid, and still choose to have sex, you're just as much of an idiot.

That is fine. And nobody has to change their mind, their morality, their beliefs. When abortion is legal everybody has the choice they want. You can choose not to ave an abortion. But what happens when the pro-life advocates start making laws that deny all choices except give birth. You are still free to choose not to abort but the rest of the women have no choice. What then?
Then they have to choose what is more important to them, sex, or ending a life.

You've been watching too much Fox News or OAN. I'm on the left and I love America.

Half this thread are MAGAs 'shitting' on liberals, and doing it by making shit up like you just did above. You've beating straw men.
Has nothing to do with Fox News. This is stuff liberals say right out in the open. We all have access to this shit. Ya'll love to record yourselves saying it. You can't lie anymore.

You should've watched the video of all the cons telling us when America was great, none of them mentioned now. Republicans think America was great long long ago, and from what I've seen you all are trying to get us back there, even if it's by force. I for one do not appreciate it.
Conservatives still think America is great. Our criticisms are of liberals.

A
Your attempt at an appeal to emotion fails.

Now a sweeping generalization.

Babies are not the issue.

What do babies have to do with abortion?

I wonder if you have anything of substance beyond snide ad hom attacks?
All kinds. Do you have anything more than whining?

Hospitals have all kinds of lawyers.

Back
Top Bottom