• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

To the Democrats Iraq is all partisan politics

Navy Pride said:
Do you give Kerry, Reid and Clinton credit too for lying??:roll:

LOL... And you were the one who said the DEMOCRATS say Iraq is all about partisan politics?????
I didn't bring up Bush, only mentioned my opinion on the matter because you were CONSISTANT that I mention him.....

Now you are trying to stir up more partisan bullshit about some Democrats..

I refuse to debate this anymore, because its obvious who the real partisan agitator here is..... Its YoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caine said:
LOL... And you were the one who said the DEMOCRATS say Iraq is all about partisan politics?????
I didn't bring up Bush, only mentioned my opinion on the matter because you were CONSISTANT that I mention him.....

Now you are trying to stir up more partisan bullshit about some Democrats..

I refuse to debate this anymore, because its obvious who the real partisan agitator here is..... Its YoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You said Bush Lied so I said if he did so did your heroes..Personally I don't think anyone lied...

You live in a time warp if you don't believe there is partisan politics on both sides............Hell Reid had a rebutal speech made up for President Bush's speech before he even made it........

You better believe I am a partisan when it comes to the war in Iraq and on Terror.............I want to win it not cut and run like you and a lot of your liberal friends want to do.......You saying your not partisan is like your girl friend Cindy Sheehan saying she is not partisan.........

Navy Pride said:
You said Bush Lied so I said if he did so did your heroes..Personally I don't think anyone lied...

You live in a time warp if you don't believe there is partisan politics on both side............Hell Reid had a rebutal speech made up for President Bush's speech before he even made it........

You better believe I am a partisan when it comes to the war in Iraq and on Terror.............I want to win it not cut and run like you and a lot of your liberal friends want to do.......You saying your not partisan is like you girl friend Cindy Sheehan saying she is not.........

You also failed to mention that I didn't want to bring up Bush until AFTER you harrased me about him twice.... so....That shows who is trying not to be partisan, but speak for himself and his own views, and who is being a partisan snub.

And with that old man..... Im sending you and your childish non-independant thinking back in "time-out" as if you were a pre-school kid...

Meaning.. Im putting you back on ignore so your ignorant childish remarks cannot anger me, which is what you are intending......

Caine said:
You also failed to mention that I didn't want to bring up Bush until AFTER you harrased me about him twice.... so....That shows who is trying not to be partisan, but speak for himself and his own views, and who is being a partisan snub.

And with that old man..... Im sending you and your childish non-independant thinking back in "time-out" as if you were a pre-school kid...

Meaning.. Im putting you back on ignore so your ignorant childish remarks cannot anger me, which is what you are intending......

Just like a liberal when you have lost the debate, call names and the run and hide.........byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out..:lol:

Navy Pride said:
When people constantly brag on their duty there it makes one wonder.........
pot calling the kettle black.. :2wave:

Back
Top Bottom