• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Three judge appeals panel lifts hold on Mar-A-Lago Records!

This just leaves the DOJ is a partial albeit vital victory. Its still behind the 8 ball because that bizarre Cannon ruling still leaves a Special Master to slow progress, and Cannon is still sitting in the drivers seat to overrule the Special Master, and continue to throw barracades up for Trump. We really need this case moved to a new courtroom.

This just leaves the DOJ is a partial albeit vital victory. Its still behind the 8 ball because that bizarre Cannon ruling still leaves a Special Master to slow progress, and Cannon is still sitting in the drivers seat to overrule the Special Master, and continue to throw barracades up for Trump. We really need this case moved to a new courtroom.

Will the DOJ throw her a lifeline and file a motion to reconsider…. Hmmm

I am sure you were not paying attention, Snowflake, but that is not a particularly flattering photograph of our former Commander-in Chief.
Don't recognize sarcasm? (Psst, I was mocking how the Righties on here are likely to respond)
Sheesh :rolleyes:

I'm rereading the opinion, but I am going to note, here, that two of the three Judges were appointed by Trump.
I see the valiant effort, but the 'cult' will not be humbled by that truth. They are impervious to facts. The usual deprogamming tactics never seem to make a dent.

I see the valiant effort, but the 'cult' will not be humbled by that truth. They are impervious to facts. The usual deprogamming tactics never seem to make a dent.
I know. I never post for them. I sometimes laugh at them, though. This is 29 pages of slapping around. Wow, no quarter.

He's an Obama Deep State Plant!

Of course he is. It's like this: Obama, Hillary and George Soros knew Trump would take classified documents home, claim they were declassified when the FBI raided and ask for a special master to stall court proceedings. So they planted Dearie years in advance for just such an eventuality.

a red herring...

Of course he is. It's like this: Obama, Hillary and George Soros knew Trump would take classified documents home, claim they were declassified when the FBI raided and ask for a special master to stall court proceedings. So they planted Dearie years in advance for just such an eventuality.

No no, they planted them. Those "FBI agents" had masks. Soros stayed behind because he's old, though.

Back
Top Bottom