• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Three incontrovertible truths.

See how they reflexively defend Joe even though he’s an idiot?

It reminds me of sheep following the one in front off the cliff. Hahaha. And you commies are the “smart” guys…
What the **** you talking about, commie. You're the one who couldn't actually count to 3.

It reminds me of sheep following the one in front off the cliff. Hahaha. And you commies are the “smart” guys…
More like people are mocking your OP for being...another of your OPs. Trolling and partisan hackary, with no substance.

You are just mad because Joe is being praised world wide. Perhaps you should take a mental health day to sort through your feelings.

1. The situation in Ukraine is despicable and Putin is an evil Dictator.

2. There ain't no cure for stupid. Therefore, Biden remains incompetent.

3. The two statements above are unrelated. They're just facts.

Projection. LOL. everybody who saw the title knew you would come in and post bullshit. you republicans worship dictator scum like Putin, get real

You guys need to get out in the real world more often.
There's more to life than being a commie.

I haven't been on DP as long as a lot of people but I must say this is probably the most useless thread post I have ever encountered in my relatively short tenure here.

Good grief.
You must have skipped all of the other Grandpappy threads. At least he didn't mention commies (until post #11).

the OP needs more "commies".

You guys need to get out in the real world more often.
There's more to life than being a commie.
dude. it's obvious that you lay on Fox News.

that's all the majority of right wing posters do is troll

I wish they would all be banned so grown-ups could have real conversations about politics and current events. Worthless know-nothing ****s, all of them.

I wish they would all be banned so grown-ups could have real conversations about politics and current events. Worthless know-nothing ****s, all of them.
Maybe think about joining a commies only forum.
You'd like it way better!

Maybe think about joining a commies only forum.
You'd like it way better!

You wouldn't know what a commie was if Karl Marx pissed on your head. You ain't got the intellectual guns to even comprehend the meaning of that word.

Back
Top Bottom