• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Thousands of people left out in cold after Trump rally in Omaha

Airyaman

New Druid
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
So it seems that thousands of people were left stranded in the cold after Trump's rally at an Omaha airport last night. Apparently many were parked as far as 3.5 miles away, and were bused or shuttled in prior to the rally, but the same transportation was not readily available after the rally. It was about 32- 35F outside. Many had to walk miles to get back to their vehicles.

According to a Twitter account named “Omaha Scanner,” police officers located two groups of elderly Trump supporters shortly after the event ended who were struggling in the cold. One group was reportedly frozen in the cold and unable to move.

Another complaint included a call for a medic to assist a 68 year-old man who complained of hypothermia and possibly had an altered mental status.

See folks, this is always how Trump operates, even in his private life...he wants you to do something for him, but once he gets what he wants, you're on your own.

So it seems that thousands of people were left stranded in the cold after Trump's rally at an Omaha airport last night. Apparently many were parked as far as 3.5 miles away, and were bused or shuttled in prior to the rally, but the same transportation was not readily available after the rally. It was about 32- 35F outside. Many had to walk miles to get back to their vehicles.

See folks, this is always how Trump operates, even in his private life...he wants you to do something for him, but once he gets what he wants, you're on your own.

:rolleyes:

AND?

You make it sound like as if it's Trump's fault? Lol....admit it.
You guys are just so jealous of the huge crowds! :p

Just shows you what PASSIONATELY ENTHUSIASTIC TRUMPERS are willing to go through for Trump!
You bet so many were still fired up by Trump's rally that they didn't feel the cold! :p

Can you imagine the same happening at a Biden rally?
Lol - I saw the young black guy's eyes glazing over as he "listened" to Joe ramble on at his Town hall meeting - hahahaha!
The temp is freezing at Biden's rallies even if it's on a hot day in August!
:ROFLMAO:

Imagine a wintry blast on election day - who do you think will be more likely to go out and vote? Trumper or Dem?

Last edited:

AND?

Just shows you what PASSIONATELY ENTHUSIASTIC TRUMPERS are willing to go through for Trump!
You bet so many were still fired up by Trump's rally that they didn't feel the cold! :p

Lol - I saw the young black guy's eyes glazing over as he "listened" to Joe ramble on at his Town hall meeting - hahahaha!

Imagine a wintry blast on election day - who do you think will be more likely to go out and vote? Trumper or Dem?
Who put on the rally? It is not the responsibility of the airport, Omaha police, or any other local group to coordinate the event. It appears there was planning in place for getting people to the rally, but none for getting them back out.

AND?

"Huge crowds"? Like the biggest ever in the history of big things crowd at Trump's inauguration ceremony which wasn't? Some Trump fans are clearly as delusional as he is.

What an apt metaphor for a failed presidency...

AND?

Yeah, the Trump campaign cares about them when they need an audience for their fuhrer, and a mob for the tv cameras.

But the moment the camera went dark, the true believer were left to fend for themselves.

Pretty much a parable for the whole Trump Administation.

Who put on the rally? It is not the responsibility of the airport, Omaha police, or any other local group to coordinate the event. It appears there was planning in place for getting people to the rally, but none for getting them back out.
Republicans are all about responsibility....until they aren't.

This has to be sarcasm. There is no way that someone truly believes that, right? That was absolutely ridiculous. I honestly hope that was satire.

Update, okay, I want Trump to lose, and I do actually like this because it is likely how at least some people feel (hopefully not to the same extent though) about Trump, but I don't want it to be said that we "fell" for it.

Meanwhile Trump was immediately put back on Air Force One with everyone keeping him warm and Hope Hicks rubbing his legs.

This has to be sarcasm. There is no way that someone truly believes that, right? That was absolutely ridiculous. I honestly hope that was satire.

Update, okay, I want Trump to lose, and I do actually like this because it is likely how at least some people feel (hopefully not to the same extent though) about Trump, but I don't want it to be said that we "fell" for it.

This is what a cult looks like. If Trump loses, there will be psychological studies for many years...

Yes, she has several videos out about Trump that are over the top. Satire.

Trump leaves supporters out in the cold. I love it!
He's left them in the cold for years. I guess that once your in the cult, it is very difficult to escape. How many walking back to the car in the cold had an epiphany? Answer, 0.

Back
Top Bottom