• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

This morning's polls are out (538 and RCP links included)

Just don't celebrate too early. There's still 78 days for destructive petulance after the election.

I will start my countdown to January 20, 2021 after the Electoral College makes Joe Biden's victory official if it is close, but chances are good this election will be a blowout and I can start it next week.

You will smile more than one time because we will get reports about the Senate turning blue and the House of Representatives picking up more donkeys.

I actually more than anything want the Senate to turn blue. I want that piece of shit McConnell and that garbage Graham to be punished.

I actually more than anything want the Senate to turn blue. I want that piece of shit McConnell and that garbage Graham to be punished.

Luckily we might get our wish about Lindsey Graham. The South Carolina race is a tossup. But there apparently is no chance Mitch McConnell will lose so we probably will be stuck him with for another six years.

It was a really proud moment when my Family and I cast our votes (with two 1st time voters in our group!) for Joe Biden and straight Blue tickets in the Great State of North Carolina.

The only new swing state polls on RCP are from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, which lol is one of the most liberal universities in the country. They didn’t add the new Trafalgar polls.

Personally, I’m going to wait until midweek to make a judgment.

Rasmussen, FWIW, has Trump’s approval up to 52%.

Rasmussen and Trafalgar, enuff said. :ROFLMAO:

Trump up by 2 in Pennsylvania.

Biden's RCP lead in PA is now less than Hillary's was either on 10/26/16, or 8 days before the election. And this is with that ridiculous CNN poll factored in.

Stop lying, he is up by 2 on one outlier poll, stop cherry picking your data and trying to mislead.

Wrong, much farther to the Left.
Some of us have come to our senses. Others.... not so much. You know you'll need to change that handle, right?

I plan to celebrate with a glass of Pinot and a smile.
When your candidate loses... I’ll have a beer and some smoked horse meat.

Yes I know that. But I'm celebrating my first vote for the Democratic candidate in my life. I can not wait to vote against Trump.
You’re waiting... if you haven’t voted.

What’s it like voting for the Most Leftwing Senator? Because Joe has all manner of issues... he’s senile, corrupt... he won’t make it too long... but then again, he’s not going to win...

... Thanks Hunter!!!

PS. The two most reliable polls have Trump on a path to victory :)

Here... have a Pinot, and shed a few tears... ROTFLOL... Robert Cahaly explains why you’re being duped... again.

Luckily we might get our wish about Lindsey Graham. The South Carolina race is a tossup. But there apparently is no chance Mitch McConnell will lose so we probably will be stuck him with for another six years.
His health seems to be quite poorly.

Back
Top Bottom