• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This morning, I realized that everything is about to change.

that is what appears to you but that isn't reality, the fact is it was 120,000 votes that cost Trump the Electoral College but that is another issue, the real issue remains why people like you ignored post 11 and hate Trump so much, so much so you cannot even post reasons why

Because he's an insurrectionist traitor.

what results really bother you so much, what in post 11 do you have a problem

that is your opinion and what the record shows HOWEVER there is no evidence that this is reality, too many irregularities and 74 million people cannot and will not be ignored. Results do bother me because you ignored them and still won't answer the question as to why you hate Trump so much? There are a lot of ignorant people in this country and a lot of foreign interference by people like you so I don't put much faith in the reality that America spoke especially since he lost the EC by a total of 120,000 votes out of almost 160 million and that is in 5 states. You buy the 81 million, I don't nor does the reality that mail in ballots for over 65 million Americans don't meet the smell test. The elect is over and the fact that you don't live in this country means you can discount the irregularities like sending mail in ballots to every registered voter in the 8 states without cleaned up voter rolls and historic low rejection rates as none of this affects you at all.

I'm not going to debate Conspiracy Theory. You can either accept you lost the election, or not. That's on you, not me.

You have still never produced the economic graphs that show the "trump bump".

Until you can do that, your opinion is worthless.

I certainly have but you ignored them because context doesn't matter to you, Why don't you explain what Trump has done that has created your hatred and support for Biden?

Post 11 explains a lot of the Trump bump which you ignored. Economic data in context tells the rest of the story as does basic civics which again you ignore.

I'm not going to debate Conspiracy Theory. You can either accept you lost the election, or not. That's on you, not me.

Yes, I accept the fact that you and others just like you refuse to give specific reasons for your hatred of Trump because there are no such valid reasons as he has had zero effect on your, your family to cause this hatred.

74 million Americans disagree with you and it those 74 million Americans who should decide the fate of Trump, not 230 House members. Like most foreigners you are oblivious to actual results in this country and are slaves to the liberal media reports. You continue to hate Trump but cannot explain why. Post 11 explains to you why I supported Trump and still do
Trump organized an attack on those 230 house members, I'm fine with them deciding his fate...

I certainly have but you ignored them because context doesn't matter to you, Why don't you explain what Trump has done that has created your hatred and support for Biden?

Post 11 explains a lot of the Trump bump which you ignored. Economic data in context tells the rest of the story as does basic civics which again you ignore.
Sorry. You never did any such thing. Becssue there are none.

All of the graphs continue trends started under Obama.

If you were correct many would show clear upward trajectories from the Obama trend at the point trump actions started having effects. Trajectories that would show clearly as steepening of improvements of metrics.

They don't. Virtually straight line through the squiggles.

Trump organized an attack on those 230 house members, I'm fine with them deciding his fate...

Post the link to that claim? Is it your contention that questioning the legality of votes is inciting a riot? Where was that outrage in 2017? How exactly did that riot affect you and why did the results of the past four years get ignored? The left loves people like you who never question the hate rhetoric and buy what they tell you

Yes, I accept the fact that you and others just like you refuse to give specific reasons for your hatred of Trump because there are no such valid reasons as he has had zero effect on your, your family to cause this hatred.
I am still out of work due to his incometence re the virus.

And my electric motorcycle cost $400 more because of his tariffs.

So there's those things.

**** trump with the horse he rode in on.

Sorry. You never did any such thing. Becssue there are none.

All of the graphs continue trends started under Obama.

If you were correct many would show clear upward trajectories from the Obama trend at the point trump actions started having effects. Trajectories that would show clearly as steepening of improvements of metrics.

They don't. Virtually straight line through the squiggles.

Sorry but you show me where 900 billion dollars per year GDP growth vs 500 billion per year is reported on any grapy?

Show me where the historic and record low number of part time workers for economic reasons shows on any graph?

Show me where 6.6 million new taxpayers created in 3 years shows on your graphs?

you buy rhetoric and ignore results still unable to explain why you hate Trump? do you always do what the left tells you to do?

I am still out of work due to his incometence re the virus.

And my electric motorcycle cost $400 more because of his tariffs.

So there's those things.

**** trump with the horse he rode in on.

Seems like the people of TX and other Red States aren't having your problem. Why do you blame the President for your own governor problems? Have you ever taken Management 101? How do you have responsibility without authority?

You have been bought and paid for by the left, now you get to pay the piper

it is truly amazing how elite liberals like you who live in your bubble are so loyal to an ideology that enslaves people and creates career politicians. It is stunning how none of this affects you and your family nor do you care who it really does affect, liberalism destroys incentive, destroys lives, and promotes career politicians who spend money better than everyone else to keep their job and their power
Sorry but you show me where 900 billion dollars per year GDP growth vs 500 billion per year is reported on any grapy?

Show me where the historic and record low number of part time workers for economic reasons shows on any graph?

Show me where 6.6 million new taxpayers created in 3 years shows on your graphs?

you buy rhetoric and ignore results still unable to explain why you hate Trump? do you always do what the left tells you to do?

Post #11 was just a wild rant, just like a bunch of your posts in this thread.

You are not posting evidence or facts. You are rambling like Trump DID on twitter.

So you don't even know how to read graphs? Every one of those things is on graphs somewhere.

You just don't want to produce them because anybody who can read graphs will see what I said I see.

No "trump bump".

Post the link to that claim? Is it your contention that questioning the legality of votes is inciting a riot? Where was that outrage in 2017? How exactly did that riot affect you and why did the results of the past four years get ignored? The left loves people like you who never question the hate rhetoric and buy what they tell you

You have a bunch of questions but provide almost no legitimate answers.

I

Seems like the people of TX and other Red States aren't having your problem. Why do you blame the President for your own governor problems? Have you ever taken Management 101? How do you have responsibility without authority?

You have been bought and paid for by the left, now you get to pay the piper
My industry shut down nationwide on March 5th due to cancellations due to the pandemic. No governor had anything to do with it. It will he until this fall at least due to the incompetence of your hero.

Post #11 was just a wild rant, just like a bunch of your posts in this thread.

You are not posting evidence or facts. You are rambling like Trump DID on twitter.

and you are doing exactly what the radical left elitists do, ignores official results and diverts from them

Table 1.1.5. Gross Domestic Product
[Billions of dollars]
Bureau of Economic Analysis
Last Revised on: April 29, 2020 - Next Release Date May 28, 2020
Line200820092010201120122013201420152016201720182019
Line
1Gross domestic product14712.814448.914992.115542.61619716784.917527.318224.81871519519.420580.221427.7
2Personal consumption expenditures9976.39842.210185.810641.111006.811317.211822.812284.312748.513312.113998.714562.7

My industry shut down nationwide on March 5th due to cancellations due to the pandemic. No governor had anything to do with it. It will he until this fall at least due to the incompetence of your hero.

So do you always blame the President of the United States for your own poor personal behavior? What authority did Trump have to shutdown your industry and stop the spread of the virus?

You believe Trump is a genuine good guy.

Gosh, if only there wasn't a psychopathic narcissist in the white house who used fear and hate and conspiracy to whip up the rubes and dupes into acts of violence....

This is your party Republicans, did you think you could sleep with pigs and NOT come out of this smelling like shit?

that is what appears to you but that isn't reality, the fact is it was 120,000 votes that cost Trump the Electoral College but that is another issue, the real issue remains why people like you ignored post 11 and hate Trump so much, so much so you cannot even post reasons why
81 million Americans just told Trump to pound sand. That remains true in spite of the white-wing Electoral College and district gerrymandering voter suppression machine.

Each of the statements in your OP deserve their own thread. And even then, each one is a claim without support. The burden of proof is on you to provide supporting facts and reasoning. Regurgitating someone else's conclusions and expecting others to do your homework for you is not how it works.

So do you always blame the President of the United States for your own poor personal behavior? What authority did Trump have to shutdown your industry and stop the spread of the virus?
Same authority the feds claim for anything that readily crosses borders?

Or maybe even that the feds claim all of the air abover ground as "theirs" and SARS-CoV-2 is transmitted by the air? Like an airplane or radio wave?

And of course we have a federal Centers for Disease Control that claimed jurisdiction for testing in the beginning. As well as federal groups like FEMA. Becasue hurricanes can affect multiple states.

Kinda getting an idea of why trumps claims thag its the responsibility of individual governors Is inconsistent with everything else in the federal system?

You believe Trump is a genuine good guy.

Since when does being a good guy matter when it comes to generating the results that benefit the American people? How did that supposed bad guy Trump impact you and your life?

Since when does being a good guy matter when it comes to generating the results that benefit the American people? How did that supposed bad guy Trump impact you and your life?
400,000 dead Americans ring any bells?

81 million Americans just told Trump to pound sand. That remains true in spite of the white-wing Electoral College and district gerrymandering voter suppression machine.

Each of the statements in your OP deserve their own thread. And even then, each one is a claim without support. The burden of proof is on you to provide supporting facts and reasoning. Regurgitating someone else's conclusions and expecting others to do your homework for you is not how it works.

So you claim and 74 million didn't, you going to discount 74 million Americans? you ever going to tell us why you hate Trump so much? I have posted facts from bea.gov post 65, why are you ignoring them? Want me to post employment?

400,000 dead Americans ring any bells?

Sure does, ever take Management 101? How does the President have responsibility without the authority? I prefer the reality that he got a vaccine created by the end of the year and that is within his authority. What happened in the states has nothing to do with the President

Back
Top Bottom