• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This Limbaugh Fable (read: Lie) Explains Why Trumpers

digitusmedius

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Cannot be reasoned with on any subject.

From the February 21, 2020, edition of Premiere Radio Networks' The Rush Limbaugh Show

RUSH LIMBAUGH (HOST): Let’s go back to the Iraq war, 2003. George W. Bush spends a year and a half traveling the country, preparing everybody, lobbying the American people to support it. [He] goes to the United Nations, has satellite photos, all kinds of stuff. Colin Powell was up there showing the photos supposedly of weapons of mass destruction installations in Iraq of Saddam Hussein, and the Europeans — our allies in the intelligence community — all support this.

Now Bush, as a Republican, [was] probably not popular with the deep state particularly after how he was elected. You know, there was outrage with the Florida recount in 2000. A lot of Democrats, a lot of deep staters think that Gore should have been president. He won the popular vote. They think the Supreme Court unfairly put Bush in there. I think there was as much resentment in the deep state, we just didn’t call it that then, for George W. Bush as there is today for Donald Trump — and if not the same, it’s close.

I think, “How could so many different intelligence agencies get something so wrong as weapons of mass destruction in Iraq?” And remember, they gave Bush mounds of satellite photo evidence, documentation evidence. Colin Powell was dispatched to the United Nations to present this evidence — and it was all bogus, because we went in there. It was the pretext for invading Iraq after 9/11. We get in there, and there are no weapons of mass destruction.
Rush Limbaugh says the deep state faked evidence about WMDs in Iraq to embarrass George W. Bush | Media Matters for America

(conclusion in next comment)

Last edited by a moderator:
Limpballs, continue......

I believe that they all knew this New York Times story was coming because that news is from last week when the House Democrats’ Intelligence Committee were told about the Russians hoping that Trump gets elected working to make it happen. That’s old news. It’s from last week. They held it for the day after the Stone sentence. They don’t realize how transparent they are. Anyway, folks, this -- I hope you’re taking time to savor this rather than get mad at it. I hope you’re taking time to enjoy this, because you are watching the literal implosion and the self-commission to insanity of a major political party in this country: The Democrats.

This was Limpballs back in 2003 and 2007:
On April 7, 2003, Rush Limbaugh said, “We’re discovering WMDs all over Iraq.” On September 26, 2007, Limbaugh called soldiers who advocated withdrawal from Iraq “phony soldiers.” Limbaugh has subsequently tried to justify the Iraq War, even declaring that President Bush should be added to Mount Rushmore. In January 2018, Limbaugh accused the “deep state” of faking weapons of mass destruction evidence in Iraq to damage Bush.

How this lying and coward PoS has any audience is a testimony to the power of extreme ideology over sanity, decency and dignity.

If you have a masochistic streak and want to actually hear this toad's voice deliver that pile of raw sewage, have it at. But I recommend a barf bucket at the ready for anyone with any shred off decency:
Rush Limbaugh says the deep state faked evidence about WMDs in Iraq to embarrass George W. Bush | Media Matters for America

I quit reading at "deep state," it has become an overused term applied to way too many conditions and generally for the purpose of right wing commentators to bait their ignorant listeners into thinking in conspiracy theory terms.

Fascism fascism *yawns*

Why do democrats have a russia fetish ? One of their own presidential candidates honeymooned in russia and is a communist

They hate America & want to tear it apart, it's what every one of their actions - from obama"care" to "trumprussia" are designed to do

"deepstate" - there's no "deepstate" There is a corrupt MOB of dirtbags in DC that needs to be gone

Strangely it's liberals/progressives that are the ones defending the corruption ?? Defending it with lies, never-ending lies

They lie about EVERYTHING. They say they want love, tolerance & diversity as they push hate, conformity & violence

.. liberals ARE terrorists

Violent, nasty, dishonest, hateful, evil & dangerous

They will lie about it

Deny it

Laugh at it

Pretend it isn't so

Evidence evidence evidence

Liberals are dangerous, hateful terrorists . . .

- - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

two people used their car to try to run down twin teenage boys who were biking with Trump banners attached to their bicycles.

One of the continuing themes in the 2020 election has been physical violence directed at Trump-supporters.

a man deliberately drove his van at a tent filled with Trump campaign volunteers;

a woman sucker-punched a man in a red "Make 50 Great Again" hat, which she mistakenly took for a MAGA hat

Florida man used a cane sword to attack people carrying Trump signs

a New Hampshire man slapped a teenage boy wearing a Trump hat.

James Hodgkinson ... tried to kill as many Republican congresspeople as he could while they were practicing for the annual Congressional Baseball Game for Charity...

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...dults_who_attacked_trumpsupporting_teens.html

- - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

... Maxine waters sings the praises of the CRIPS & the BLOODS violent gangs... don't believe it ? Read it . . . She has worked with the CRIPS & the BLOODS

violent members of California’s street gangs have “more integrity” than President Trump, according to Rep. Maxine Waters.

"..I have worked in some of the toughest communities. I’ve worked with gangs. I’ve worked with Crips. I’ve worked with Bloods. And there’s more integrity in many of these young people in the hood than this man has.”

Maxine Waters: Crips and Bloods gangsters have ‘more integrity’ than Trump

Last edited:
There exists a 'deep state' within our federal government. It's composed of the people who get up every morning and go to work at their government jobs. They do their best to keep their functions running in spite of the ineptitude of the unqualified political appointees 'heading' their departments. My hat's off to them.

I quit reading at "deep state," it has become an overused term applied to way too many conditions and generally for the purpose of right wing commentators to bait their ignorant listeners into thinking in conspiracy theory terms.

You get credit for just getting past "Limbaugh."

Fascism fascism *yawns*

Why do democrats have a russia fetish ? One of their own presidential candidates honeymooned in russia and is a communist

They hate America & want to tear it apart, it's what every one of their actions - from obama"care" to "trumprussia" are designed to do

"deepstate" - there's no "deepstate" There is a corrupt MOB of dirtbags in DC that needs to be gone

Strangely it's liberals/progressives that are the ones defending the corruption ?? Defending it with lies, never-ending lies

They lie about EVERYTHING. They say they want love, tolerance & diversity as they push hate, conformity & violence

.. liberals ARE terrorists

Violent, nasty, dishonest, hateful, evil & dangerous

They will lie about it

Deny it

Laugh at it

Pretend it isn't so

Evidence evidence evidence

Liberals are dangerous, hateful terrorists . . .

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...dults_who_attacked_trumpsupporting_teens.html

... Maxine waters sings the praises of the CRIPS & the BLOODS violent gangs... don't believe it ? Read it . . . She has worked with the CRIPS & the BLOODS

Maxine Waters: Crips and Bloods gangsters have ‘more integrity’ than Trump

The Cult of Dirtbag Donnie is always welcome if only for the purpose of continually confirming its existence despite its feckless denials. This one is a particularly "juicy" specimen as it hits every bullet point of Cult delusion and derangement.

The Cult of Dirtbag Donnie is always welcome if only for the purpose of continually confirming its existence.

There is no cult

Jim Jones and his followers killed themselves off

As for dirtbag donnie - YouTube

That's new, referring to donnie of donnie & marie as a dirtbag

Everyone's got a different view of things I guess ; )

There is no cult

You're not only evidence of the Cult of Donnie Dirtbag you're an eager footsoldier for it. But it's cute that you pretend you don't know who Donnie Dirtbag--your Dear Leader--is.

Yeah, no.
That's not how it was.
The USIC wasn't giving the Bush Admin stuff that was salacious enough.
So the Bush Admin set up alternate intel "analysis" system of political appointees (the Office of Special Plans) to provide them with hyped material to use to sell the war.

There is no cult
"Cult" seems a fitting term for the folks who believe Trump tells no lies and is an honest politician.

Sure, some folks enable Trump w/o belonging to his cult.
But, the cult does exist.

I give Rush Limbaugh credit for being one of the best con men that this country has seen over the last 100 years.

And he did it because he kept getting fired and had to move back home with his mom and dad. He had to figure out a way to pay for rent for an apartment.

Rush lies as well as acts weird.

You're not only evidence of the Cult of Donnie Dirtbag you're an eager footsoldier for it. But it's cute that you pretend you don't know who Donnie Dirtbag--your Dear Leader--is.

Hey !!

How DARE you insult my leader

I .. I ... I .. I I might .. poop my pants.... like liberals do every day LOL

Screaming, yelling lying assaulting, generally acting like royal ___oles about EVERYTHING.

Go have a pizza and beer, maybe you'll feel better.

Now, don't bother me, I have to get back to marching in the trumpcultbrigade - we're coming for YOU - or something ; )

I give Rush Limbaugh credit for being one of the best con men that this country has seen over the last 100 years.

And he did it because he kept getting fired and had to move back home with his mom and dad. He had to figure out a way to pay for rent for an apartment.

Maybe he and Trump were sharing rent in a tenement somewhere ? That's what I heard ....

Hey !!

How DARE you insult my leader

I .. I ... I .. I I might .. poop my pants.... like liberals do every day LOL

Screaming, yelling lying assaulting, generally acting like royal ___oles about EVERYTHING.

Go have a pizza and beer, maybe you'll feel better.

Now, don't bother me, I have to get back to marching in the trumpcultbrigade - we're coming for YOU - or something ; )

I'm glad I could help you see yourself for what you are. It aint pretty but sometimes the first step to freeing yourself from a Cult is the hardest.

"Cult" seems a fitting term for the folks who believe Trump tells no lies and is an honest politician.

Sure, some folks enable Trump w/o belonging to his cult.
But, the cult does exist.

You're not wrong.

By tenement you must mean sewer, right?

Sewer tenement rat-infested dirt-hole - whatever

Yes, it satisfies some of us to say such things about people we know nothing about

I'm glad I could help you see yourself for what you are. It aint pretty but sometimes the first step to freeing yourself from a Cult is the hardest.

Good to know there are people out there to help ; )

Saddam had weapons of mass destruction.

His use of nerve gas on the Kurds is well documented. What happened to the left over nerve gas? Did they use it all? Did they bury it in the desert?

His use of nerve gas on the Kurds is well documented. What happened to the left over nerve gas? Did they use it all? Did they bury it in the desert?

Limpballs sure had your number. One more manifestation of how this Cult actually existed before Trump took over as newest Dear Leader. Thanks for reminding us how it went to work for the Bush/Cheney Criminal Syndicate to get us into that war.

Sewer tenement rat-infested dirt-hole - whatever

Yes, it satisfies some of us to say such things about people we know nothing about

It's clear you know nothing and keep enlarging that sphere of ignorance with every comment.

Maybe you should check the shelf life on nerve gas.

See if it lasts decades or whatnot.

Just saying.
Some of these "insightful" questions have actual answers which can be Googled.

Back
Top Bottom