• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This Limbaugh Fable (read: Lie) Explains Why Trumpers

The American Thinker isn't factual, but you don't want others to notice that you are willfully ignorant and embrace a confiriomation bias. You think that your source is true becauyse you agree with it.

Here, let me help you.

BBC/NPR/PBS isn't factual, but you don't want others to notice that you are willfully ignorant and embrace a confiriomation bias. You think that your source is true becauyse you agree with it.

Hey !!

How DARE you insult my leader

I .. I ... I .. I I might .. poop my pants.... like liberals do every day LOL

Screaming, yelling lying assaulting, generally acting like royal ___oles about EVERYTHING.

Go have a pizza and beer, maybe you'll feel better.

Now, don't bother me, I have to get back to marching in the trumpcultbrigade - we're coming for YOU - or something ; )

And if the Trumpcultbrigade doesn’t feel like doing that, they can all sit around the man cave drinking beer and watching “Red Dawn” again!

I quit reading at "deep state," it has become an overused term applied to way too many conditions and generally for the purpose of right wing commentators to bait their ignorant listeners into thinking in conspiracy theory terms.

It's the political equivalent of "El Cuco".
:)

Here, let me help you.

BBC/NPR/PBS isn't factual, but you don't want others to notice that you are willfully ignorant and embrace a confirmation bias. You think that your source is true because you agree with it.

I have unbiased proof that PBS/NPR are among the most accurate news source. This admission is from conservative Forbes. Did they now become liberwacks?

4. BBC

The BBC is the global standard bearer for excellence in broadcast radio and TV journalism. If only U.S. cable news outlets could follow BBC's recipe. And while PBS produces some great entertainment, documentary and news programs, its news programs have often seemed to lack the creative energy of the BBC. While NPR produces some fantastic journalism, a bulk of its news coverage seem to come from re-reporting news from the New York Times and the Associated Press. And the American public perceives NPR to be more left-leaning than the BBC.

Here, let me help you.

BBC/NPR/PBS isn't factual, but you don't want others to notice that you are willfully ignorant and embrace a confiriomation bias. You think that your source is true becauyse you agree with it.

Let me help you.

Actually, BBC,NPR and PBS are scrupulously factual. They all have long standing reputations for it.

Credibility is their brand, as well as neutrality to the degree that any political views expressed by either are clearly designated as so, and the points of view they present tend to be balanced to the degree possible.

They are not entertainment, and are not intended to be.

Not so American conservative media, which is under no such obligation. It is almost all political marketing. It sells parables to a largely uncritical and not well informed audience, one which seldom reads and seldom changes the channel. They can, and do, pretty much tell this audience anything as long as they don’t alienate or upset it. Unless, of course, that upset can be weaponized and directed on cue and the bogey man of the moment. All of which follow very consistant and regular themes. Themes that Donald Trump has a laser sharp facility for playing to.

During the day, Fox is a series of car chases, grisly tabloid murders, celebrity gossip, cat in tree human interest, and, of course the political marketing. All delivered by presenters in short skirt who are always shot full on. It’s all selling, all the time.

The talk shows and the blogs are pretty much variations on the same themes. And it is a circular flow.

American Thinker is the pseudo intellectual arm of this noise machine. It expresses monosyllable thinking in three syllable words. It’s the same crackpot nonsense, repackaged.

Back during the Iraq War, when Bush’s case was turning out to be the fraud that it really was, right wing media was absolutely desperate to justify or deflect from the obvious catastrophe. American Stinker ran a lengthy piece comparing the US and Iraq as allies just as the US and Vichy France were during WWII! (which would have come as quite a surprise to Rick and Ilsa)

Last edited:
I have unbiased proof that PBS/NPR are among the most accurate news source. This admission is from conservative Forbes. Did they now become liberwacks?

Most of these people have never listened to an NPR stations or realize that PBS, produces a one hour news program and the sort of dry talking heads shows, that the right wing audience doesn’t like. No yelling, and talking over people. No uncritical acceptance (or repetition) of flagrantly false assertions. No happy talk. No car chases.

Most of these people have never listened to an NPR stations or realize that PBS, produces a one hour news program and the sort of dry talking heads shows, that the right wing audience doesn’t like. No yelling, and talking over people. No uncritical acceptance (or repetition) of flagrantly false assertions. No happy talk. No car chases.

Incorrect.

Let me help you.

Actually, BBC,NPR and PBS are scrupulously factual. They all have long standing reputations for it.

Credibility is their brand, as well as neutrality to the degree that any political views expressed by either are clearly designated as so, and the points of view they present tend to be balanced to the degree possible.

Not so American conservative media, which is under no such obligation. It is almost all political marketing. It sells parables to a largely uncritical and not well informed audience, one which seldom reads and seldom changes the channel. They can, and do, pretty much tell this audience anything as long as they don’t alienate or upset it. Unless, of course, that upset can be weaponized and directed on cue and the bogey man of the moment. All of which follow very consistant and regular themes. Themes that Donald Trump has a laser sharp facility for playing to.

American Thinker is the pseudo intellectual arm of this noise machine. It expresses monosyllable thinking in three syllable words. It’s the same crackpot nonsense, repackaged.

Back during the Iraq War, when Bush’s case was turning out to be the fraud that it really was, right wing media was absolutely desperate to justify or deflect from the obvious catastrophe. American Stinker ran a lengthy piece comparing the US and Iraq as allies just as the US and Vichy France were during WWII! (which would have come as quite a surprise to Rick and Ilsa)

Incorrect.

As I pointed out, we ALL choose to believe our own choices in bias. Arguing, even lying to ourselves to justify ONLY exposing ourselves to those sources of information.

So far here, I have been the only one open and honest about this. You and Lisa have not.

We can find incorrect reporting at times from ALL sources. We can dismiss information from sources we don't normally use, this makes us uninformed by choice.

Instead of wasting time dismissing each others sources, let us debate the information IN those sources.... this is a debate forum is it not ?

Otherwise, we COULD be like most people and ignore "those fools"

-shrugs-

This is an old old argument/topic. We dismiss, or make fun of each others sources and have no discussion on real matters.

Why do we do that ? Because we aren't interested in debating the issues I guess.

The astounding thing about Rush, Sean and the rest of right wing media is that they can tell these outlandish lies with a straight face all following the same rhetoric and those deplorables accept it as gospel.

Its made them very wealthy and created a large percentage of Americans dangerously misinformed. They really created Trump's deplorables.

Incorrect.

Incorrect.

As I pointed out, we ALL choose to believe our own choices in bias. Arguing, even lying to ourselves to justify ONLY exposing ourselves to those sources of information.

So far here, I have been the only one open and honest about this. You and Lisa have not.

We can find incorrect reporting at times from ALL sources. We can dismiss information from sources we don't normally use, this makes us uninformed by choice.

Instead of wasting time dismissing each others sources, let us debate the information IN those sources.... this is a debate forum is it not ?

Otherwise, we COULD be like most people and ignore "those fools"

-shrugs-

This is an old old argument/topic. We dismiss, or make fun of each others sources and have no discussion on real matters.

Why do we do that ? Because we aren't interested in debating the issues I guess.

Beyond delusional.

Dammit !!!

Why can't you help me ???

And you're beyond help. From what you've revealed to us about yourself you're the opposite of Vonnegut's Billy Pilgrim who escapes to a fantasy world to escape his nightmarish war memories. In your case, you obviously permanently inhabit a hellscape of your own making to retreat from a real world that you can't make sense of.

Last edited:
And you're beyond help. From what you've revealed to us about yourself you're the opposite of Vonnegut's Billy Pilgrim who escapes to a fantasy world to escape his nightmarish war memories. In your case, you obviously permanently inhabit a hellscape of your own making to retreat from a real world that you can't make sense of.

Doing well at proving you're own cleverness,.. to yourself ; )

Beyond delusional.

It IS delusional to imagine that productive discussions & debates of ideas & concepts can occur with certain types..

On internet forums there are always fools that like to try to stir up trouble and waste time. Enjoy yourself I suppose, you bore me.

Let me help you.

They are not entertainment, and are not intended to be.

During the day, Fox is a series of car chases, grisly tabloid murders, celebrity gossip, cat in tree human interest, and, of course the political marketing. All delivered by presenters in short skirt who are always shot full on. It’s all selling, all the time.

The talk shows and the blogs are pretty much variations on the same themes. And it is a circular flow.

All three list as left-center biased. If you want unbiased try Reuters or Politico.

You searched for bbc - Media Bias/Fact Check
You searched for npr - Media Bias/Fact Check
You searched for pbs - Media Bias/Fact Check

Hey !!

How DARE you insult my leader

I .. I ... I .. I I might .. poop my pants.... like liberals do every day LOL

Screaming, yelling lying assaulting, generally acting like royal ___oles about EVERYTHING.

Go have a pizza and beer, maybe you'll feel better.

Now, don't bother me, I have to get back to marching in the trumpcultbrigade - we're coming for YOU - or something ; )

There's no way I could insult that gigantic PoS. He's beneath insult. There's not an insult strong enough for garbage like him.

Last edited:
On internet forums there are always fools that like to try to stir up trouble and waste time.

For anyone else that could be taken as evidence of self-awareness but in your case it's just more evidence for how far gone you are that you think you're describing others. We recognize a troll when we see one.

Back
Top Bottom