• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This is Why Trump is Our Next President

If she ran on a platform of coal miners being the nation's enemy? Yeah, I could see that. Not that that's every happened, but in your imaginary scenario, sure, both would share culpability.

And Trump hasn't ran on a platform that states that minorities or Mexicans are the nation's enemy. I can see why you're so far off from understanding much here, as you don't even know what Trump actually said.

He said QUOTE: "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

Drugs aren't coming from Mexico? Mexico is the number 1 supplier of illegal drugs to the USA.
They're not bringing crime? Where are you living, under a rock?
He also said some good people are coming, but that somehow gets lost by liberals who are dreaming of a Hillary Ze Dong victory.

And Trump hasn't ran on a platform that states that minorities or Mexicans are the nation's enemy. I can see why you're so far off from understanding much here, as you don't even know what Trump actually said.

He said QUOTE: "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

Drugs aren't coming from Mexico? Mexico is the number 1 supplier of illegal drugs to the USA.
They're not bringing crime? Where are you living, under a rock?
He also said some good people are coming, but that somehow gets lost by liberals who are dreaming of a Hillary Ze Dong victory.

Trump has targeted his message to white blue collar Americans by directing their anger against Mexicans and Muslims. That's been his theme from the start. He's the ultimate demagogue. In combination with the fights he's picked over nothing, his lies and his fraud, he's been the ultimate chaos candidate. In light of that, no one can be surprised that if he runs on chaos, there will be chaos.

It has also been stated by Trump supporters that their desire is for Trump to be a missile aimed at Washington. In other words: chaos. Well, this is it. We have chaos now, and this is just an appetizer before the entree.

I'm not sure that any of us are in full knowldege of the "facts", as you call them. That leaves our own judgement to fill in the blanks, and mine happens to differ from yours. There are no facts in politics, despite your belief that you know what they are.

Facts are facts. Research exposes them. Relying on talking points, or just simple judgment, most certainly results in little more than conjecture. There are many who confuse conjecture with facts, and act according to these flawed conclusions.

Facts are facts. Research exposes them. Relying on talking points, or just simple judgment, most certainly results in little more than conjecture. There are many who confuse conjecture with facts, and act according to these flawed conclusions.

You are over confident in your ability to discern what facts are in the realm of politics. There are actual things that happen, that is true. But they are always open to interpretation as to what they mean politically or socially. That is why forums like this are popular. We debate many different views on the same set of facts.

Greetings, ocean515. :2wave:

:agree: I don't know if I'm in some sort of "anti-protestor" group, but I am much too busy to have the time or the interest to go around throwing eggs, rocks and other assorted debris at people just because it's considered "cool" these days to do so! I seriously doubt, judging by the age of most of the protestors, that they even know why they're there, other than being told by those with an agenda to show up and cause a disturbance by any means possible! Do they really think they're going to change how people are going to vote? If it weren't so sad that they apparently don't realize that are being manipulated - but they may just secretly hope they'll be on TV so they can brag to their friends - their time could be better spent in other ways, IMO. :shrug: Just sayin....

Hi Polgara :2wave:

I trust all is well.

I agree with you that it is sad. It's frustrating to see these powerful forces use people they way they are, and even more frustrating to see how easily they are able to do it.

It's remarkable to me these people think they are embracing democracy by threatening violence, and indeed, perpetrating violence, at the same time squawking about fair and equal treatment.

IMO, this is the Progressive way. Govern by intimidation, regulation, and restriction. Amazing it has attracted so many follows through simple promises of getting things for free. Doesn't bode well for members of these soon to be lost generations.

Correct.

I have to admit to taking amusement at your guys' inability to hold two non-contradictory thoughts in your heads at the same time.

That's funny ... I was chuckling at you saying "They're responsible but they're not to blame."
But it wasn't a laugh at something unexpected, mind you.
Oh no.
More a laugh of ... yup, he's a lefty all right ... they just can't help themselves.
Gotta blame someone besides the perps.
Classic.

You are over confident in your ability to discern what facts are in the realm of politics. There are actual things that happen, that is true. But they are always open to interpretation as to what they mean politically or socially. That is why forums like this are popular. We debate many different views on the same set of facts.

If people want to hide a lack of knowledge behind an excuse such as you've offered, that is for them to do. However, facts are indeed facts, and are as such, are not open to interpretation.

For example, Black Lives Matter as it appears today, is a fabricated group funded by Progressive Millionaires/Billionaires. It only serves as a tool to create social divides and disharmony, as that serves the Progressives objective. This truth is documented by the backers themselves. No interpretation is required.

Greetings, ocean515. :2wave:

:agree: I don't know if I'm in some sort of "anti-protestor" group, but I am much too busy to have the time or the interest to go around throwing eggs, rocks and other assorted debris at people just because it's considered "cool" these days to do so! I seriously doubt, judging by the age of most of the protestors, that they even know why they're there, other than being told by those with an agenda to show up and cause a disturbance by any means possible! Do they really think they're going to change how people are going to vote? If it weren't so sad that they apparently don't realize that are being manipulated - but they may just secretly hope they'll be on TV so they can brag to their friends - their time could be better spent in other ways, IMO. :shrug: Just sayin....

What if you were paid to do it?
Better yet, what if you were paid to do it and it's something you'd have done for free and you knew there were certain types of people who weren't going to blame you anyway.
It's a trifecta of encouragement.

Trump has targeted his message to white blue collar Americans by directing their anger against Mexicans and Muslims. That's been his theme from the start. He's the ultimate demagogue. In combination with the fights he's picked over nothing, his lies and his fraud, he's been the ultimate chaos candidate. In light of that, no one can be surprised that if he runs on chaos, there will be chaos.

It has also been stated by Trump supporters that their desire is for Trump to be a missile aimed at Washington. In other words: chaos. Well, this is it. We have chaos now, and this is just an appetizer before the entree.

Nope, nope, nope Cardinal.

You should know by now that Democrat candidates bring chaos, look at Detroit, Chicago.
The liberal bastion of the US, San Francisco, is so weary from the drugs, homelessness, and chaos that liberalism brought them, that they're currently trying to restructure the city to move poor blacks and Latinos out of San Francisco, and into outlying towns.

Liberalism created those angry mobs in San Jose, and when they attack, you try to blame Trump. Too late, those people in San Jose have hated whites for decades. Go take your liberal butt to Alum Rock and walk around, tell them that you're a good white liberal, see how that works.

That's funny ... I was chuckling at you saying "They're responsible but they're not to blame."

Ah, I understand your confusion now. You're seeing things I didn't write.

But it wasn't a laugh at something unexpected, mind you.
Oh no.
More a laugh of ... yup, he's a lefty all right ... they just can't help themselves.
Gotta blame someone besides the perps.
Classic.

Nope, nope, nope Cardinal.

You should know by now that Democrat candidates bring chaos, look at Detroit, Chicago.
The liberal bastion of the US, San Francisco, is so weary from the drugs, homelessness, and chaos that liberalism brought them, that they're currently trying to restructure the city to move poor blacks and Latinos out of San Francisco, and into outlying towns.

Liberalism created those angry mobs in San Jose, and when they attack, you try to blame Trump. Too late, those people in San Jose have hated whites for decades. Go take your liberal butt to Alum Rock and walk around, tell them that you're a good white liberal, see how that works.

You should really consider changing your username, it's very inaccurate.

If people want to hide a lack of knowledge behind an excuse such as you've offered, that is for them to do. However, facts are indeed facts, and are as such, are not open to interpretation.

For example, Black Lives Matter as it appears today, is a fabricated group funded by Progressive Millionaires/Billionaires. It only serves as a tool to create social divides and disharmony, as that serves the Progressives objective. This truth is documented by the backers themselves. No interpretation is required.

Thank you for proving my point. Easy as shooting fish in a barrel.

And the beauty is that if someone calls attention to the divisiveness they get branded as divisive for the alert.
Someone might wonder how that kind of thing could ever work over and over but it does.
After all, some people still have the cubes to propose that you can't blame the thugs for acting like thugs.

Ad hominem nonsense.

Except that I know what ad hominem is. And I didn't use any. Rebut what I posted if you can. Otherwise, I have every reason to believe I have it pretty much right.

Ah, I understand your confusion now. You're seeing things I didn't write.

You never said "They're responsible but they're not to blame."? Sure you did.

cardinal.jpg

Maybe you just forgot. After all it was a couple dozen comments ago and there's that untenable position of yours. It clouded your mind.

Except that I know what ad hominem is. And I didn't use any. Rebut what I posted if you can. Otherwise, I have every reason to believe I have it pretty much right.

Evey time you attack the person, it is ad hominem, even if the person is an ill defined group such as leftists, liberals, or pregressives. If you claim bad motives for a person or group you are using an ad hominem argument.

Thank you for proving my point. Easy as shooting fish in a barrel.

LOL.

I see there are additional challenges deserving position on your list of things needing attention.

Interesting you would use "shooting" in a discussion on violence. Your Freudian Slip is showing.

You never said "They're responsible but they're not to blame."? Sure you did.

View attachment 67202253

Maybe you just forgot. After all it was a couple dozen comments ago and there's that untenable position of yours. It clouded your mind.

Where did I say "they weren't to blame?"

And the beauty is that if someone calls attention to the divisiveness they get branded as divisive for the alert.
Someone might wonder how that kind of thing could ever work over and over but it does.
After all, some people still have the cubes to propose that you can't blame the thugs for acting like thugs.

One would be labeled a kook for suggesting a plan that would fabricate a group like BLM in order to get the political support of Black Communities, while at the same time funding illegal alien support groups who are causing extreme economic harm to Black Communities. Crazier still would be to suggest both groups would be enthusiastic about such support.

Yet that is what has been working so far, in spite of the extreme hypocrisy underlying all the false promises and empty claims.

I wonder just how long this "over and over" will last before people finally wake up to how they have been played.

Where did I say "they weren't to blame?"

The thugs were responsible but you gave Trump the blame.
Why bother mentioning Trump if the thugs were responsible?

One would be labeled a kook for suggesting a plan that would fabricate a group like BLM in order to get the political support of Black Communities, while at the same time funding illegal alien support groups who are causing extreme economic harm to Black Communities. Crazier still would be to suggest both groups would be enthusiastic about such support.

Yet that is what has been working so far, in spite of the extreme hypocrisy underlying all the false promises and empty claims.

I wonder just how long this "over and over" will last before people finally wake up to how they have been played.

Pitting various groups against each other has been working for a long time and with Government funding it can be election heaven ... you might even say election dependence.

Evey time you attack the person, it is ad hominem, even if the person is an ill defined group such as leftists, liberals, or pregressives. If you claim bad motives for a person or group you are using an ad hominem argument.

Sorry, but I do know what ad hominem is. I did not use ad hominem. Try studying the concept a bit and you will see the difference between ad hominem and stating a verifiable or falsifiable truth however negative.

Pitting various groups against each other has been working for a long time and with Government funding it can be election heaven ... you might even say election dependence.

Slick Willie perfected the practice.

If I call you a name, I am not blameless because I acted to create a volatile situation.

Maybe you think it is clever to say two contradictory statements are truth as you earlier stated. But instead of silly head games which I am pretty sure you can't defend, I prefer to see things as they are. Name calling and assault or assault and battery are two separate things. To not blame and blame somebody for the same event is not 'wise' or 'bright'. To the cognizant person, it borders on cognizantly dysfunction.

If I call you a name, I am guilty of childish, boorish behavior and I can be legitimately and fairly criticized for that childish and boorish behavior. It does not matter what you might or might not have done to provoke it. My choice to call you a name was mine and mine alone. In specific settings I could be held liable for disturbing the peace, but otherwise I am breaking no law. I further might or might not be justified in how I characterize you.

It is a totally different thing if I threaten you with bodily harm in a way that you see as actually threatening or frightening. Except in certain cases of self defense, at that point I am guilty of assault. And, except in cases of self defense, if I strike you, I am guilty of assault and battery. Both are against the law in all 50 states. Minor events are usually treated as misdemeanors while more serious aggravated events rise to the level of felonies. But the choice to commit assault or assault and battery is mine and mine alone.

No manner of speech is justification for assault and/or battery or destruction of private or public property. Those organizing it, directing it, and committing it are solely guilty for their actions and nobody else is to blame.

Back
Top Bottom