• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This is Why Trump is Our Next President

witnessing this is like watching a whole country melt down and I think you are right, it may well come to riots and war

the time is ripe because the emotion is high and the logic is low, people are fearful and think they have lost control, they feed the frenzy by lumping others into groups they can allow themselves to hate thus depersonalizing and allowing violence with no conscience

♪"The time is ripe because the emotion is high and the logic is low,
People are fearful and think they've lost control"♪♫
"Dude" ... you almost have a Ten Years After song on your hands. bow.gif

"...they feed the frenzy by lumping others into groups they can allow themselves to hate thus depersonalizing and allowing violence with no conscience."

That kind of weaponized "othering" dehumanizes everything in its path and it's the kind of thing a man like Trump is very good at, giving angry crowds permission to leave their conscience and morals at the door.

And when I look back at thirty or forty years of weaponized agitprop like Ayn Rand, trickle down voodoo and now Trump, it's no wonder the greatest country on Earth has lost its conscience. I'm nobody, far bigger men than I have written volumes on what happens when the moral conscience of a society is given permission to honor its base-most instincts.

We even consume the appeals to conscience as entertainment because the mass media machinery is so confident in its ability to twist the truth into fantasy and vice versa; the audience doesn't even know the difference anymore.

Eddie Barzoon! Eddie Barzoon!
Ha! I nursed him through two divorces, a cocaine rehab, and a pregnant receptionist.
God's creature, right? God's special creature.
I've warned him, Kevin. I've warned him every step of the way. Watching him bounce around like a ****ing game.
Like a wind-up toy. Like 250 pounds of self-serving greed on wheels. The next thousand years is right around the corner.
Eddie Barzoon... take a good look, because he's the poster child for the next millennium. These people, it's no mystery where they come from.

You sharpen the human appetite to the point where it can split atoms with its desire. You build egos the size of cathedrals. Fiber-optically connect the world to every eager impulse. Grease even the dullest dreams with these dollar-green gold-plated fantasies until every human becomes an aspiring emperor, becomes his own god.
Where can you go from there? As we're scrambling from one deal to the next, who's got his eye on the planet?
As the air thickens, the water sours, even bees' honey takes on the metallic taste of radioactivity... and it just keeps coming, faster and faster.
There's no chance to think, to prepare; it's buy futures, sell futures... when there is no future.
We got a runaway train, boy. We got a billion Eddie Barzoons all jogging into the future.
Every one of them is getting ready to fist**** God's ex-planet, lick their fingers clean, as they reach out toward their pristine, cybernetic keyboards to tote up their ****ing billable hours. And then it hits home.
You got to pay your own way, Eddie. It's a little late in the game to buy out now. Your belly's too full, your dick is sore, your eyes are bloodshot and you're screaming for someone to help.
But guess what — there's no one there! You're all alone, Eddie. You're God's special little creature. Maybe it's true. Maybe God threw the dice once too often. Maybe He let us all down.

I'd say there's a little bit of Trump and his supporters in there, wouldn't you?

Last edited:
Of course you must. It's what conservatives do, complain about what liberals do. Liberals are out in the world, doing stuff to further their agenda, and conservatives are sitting on the couch complaining about what liberals are doing. Am I wrong? Are there conservative activists that I didn't notice?

James O'Keefe?
Oh wait, is he really an activist? :lamo

Plus the fact that the media has pretty much blacked out anything to do with Sanders.

True, It seems as if the only things we are hearing about him is that he's making negative comments about Hillary

Yes. I do.

If Trump started to round up illegals for deportation or sought to ban all Muslims from entering the country, wouldn't you expect riots and assaults?

That's valid, and it really shows how far we've fallen.

Who do you think illegals and Muslims would attack if that scenario comes about?

It is my opinion that Hillary Clinton will be elected our next president...and I hope someone saves this last post of yours to post on that day...to show out-of-touch you are with the world.

And if she loses to someone like Donald Trump, YOU can repost it to me...to show that I am the one reading the sign the wrong way.

Don't bother. He just wants to have RW circle jerk.

This is the problem.

Of course you must. It's what conservatives do, complain about what liberals do. Liberals are out in the world, doing stuff to further their agenda, and conservatives are sitting on the couch complaining about what liberals are doing. Am I wrong? Are there conservative activists that I didn't notice?

Plus the fact that the media has pretty much blacked out anything to do with Sanders.

So...you are talking about "the media"...and you have not paid attention enough to see that it has NOT blacked out anything to do with Sanders.

If you have not seen Sanders and his comments covered in the media...you ought not to be commenting on the media.

"Dude" ... you almost have a Ten Years After song on your hands. View attachment 67202278

That kind of weaponized "othering" dehumanizes everything in its path and it's the kind of thing a man like Trump is very good at, giving angry crowds permission to leave their conscience and morals at the door.

And when I look back at thirty or forty years of weaponized agitprop like Ayn Rand, trickle down voodoo and now Trump, it's no wonder the greatest country on Earth has lost its conscience. I'm nobody, far bigger men than I have written volumes on what happens when the moral conscience of a society is given permission to honor its base-most instincts.

We even consume the appeals to conscience as entertainment because the mass media machinery is so confident in its ability to twist the truth into fantasy and vice versa; the audience doesn't even know the difference anymore.

I'd say there's a little bit of Trump and his supporters in there, wouldn't you?

that is an amazing summation

and yes I would say so too

This is the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Mal

You sure this isn't?

Being effusive in Hillary coverage isn't the same as blacking out Bernie.
Although they do wish he'd go away, I don't think you can call it a Bernie blackout.
At least not from what I've seen.

That's the inference when some people
th
can't seem to assign the blame where it belongs.

nope no clue

Back
Top Bottom