• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This is who Joe Biden is

You haven't noticed his insults of minorities, his lies about refugees, his comments about "****hole" countries, his "nasty women" comments, his false info on black crime, his "she's not my type" response when accused of sexual assault? You gotta get out more.

The democrat policies are what we have to live with are unacceptable. Biden is a nightmare, if he wins, he won't last long, kamala will be in charge.

What I've noticed is lots of deception, leftist lies, the Democrats' phony platitudes. their non-stop virtue signaling and like :bs coming from them, and their minions... Trump's no saint but neither are your precious Democrats.

What lies, what deception, what virtue signaling?

Soooo, Joe makes political history by picking a female person of color, child of immigrants. Trump makes political history by insulting females, persons of color, immigrants and their children. All things being equal, easy choice. Or hold your nose and vote for more Trump judges.

Some vote for Identity politics some vote on policy issues.

The democrat policies are what we have to live with are unacceptable. Biden is a nightmare, if he wins, he won't last long, kamala will be in charge.

What democratic policies are unacceptable, raising the minimum wage, caring about the environment, Medicare, the ACA, respect for our allies, opposition to dictatorship, condemnation of torture and war crimes?

True, but some don't know what they are, so what are trumps plans for four more years, be specific.

Trump was not elected in a vacuum. Lincoln Project type Repubs are largely the reason for Trump.

Trump was elected because if you are of just average intelligence exactly half of the population is dumber than you. And a President can be elected by fewer than half the population.
Hope this helps.

What democrat policies are you having trouble living with?

A lot of Repub politicians need to be a lot more skeptical when Dems tell them how to better the party. :lol:

YOU probably didn't watch any of the Democratic Convention tonight but you had to be a complete trumpster to have missed the one BLARING DIFFERENCE between Trumpublicans and Democrats.

EVERYTHING tRump preaches is divisive.

Tonights Democrats stood together and hit home the need for UNITY.

We ARE The UNITED States. And AmeriCANs are sick and tired of Donald Jenius tRump's divisiveness. If tonight was an foreshadow of this weeks Convention it will have that theme; Unity.

Next week will be more divisivness and hatred.

Making November's election an easy choice.

biden Harris.jpg

Last edited:

Ok, I like the environment, think workplaces should be safe, that the minimum wage should be raised, and believe that as a democracy, we should oppose dictatorships and support democratic allies. Trump supports torture and war crimes, has made workplaces less safe, couldn’t care less about the environment, praises dictators and has trashed our allies.

Take your pick.

Ok, I like the environment, think workplaces should be safe, that the minimum wage should be raised, and believe that as a democracy, we should oppose dictatorships and support democratic allies. Trump supports torture and war crimes, has made workplaces less safe, couldn’t care less about the environment, praises dictators and has trashed our allies.

Take your pick.

credible proof needed.

Republican senator Lindsey Graham explains who Joe Biden is.

Two of the founders of the Lincoln Project are MSNBC kook-fixtures like Steve Schmidt and Rick Wilson. Their hatred for Trump has driven them insane. They are not republicans. No republican could vote for Biden.

haha, party off "individual thinkers" strikes again. Man, it is amusing to watch you people eat your own.

Republican senator Lindsey Graham explains who Joe Biden is.

Lindsay must be part of that silent majority of republicans who are going to vote for Biden but don't want to tell anybody.

What the hell do you even stand for anymore, Fletch?? Tell me, because I'd like to know. Is it small government? Because that went out the window when Clinton left office. Is it law and order? Uh-huh... tell that to Barr & Co. Law and order *LOL* What a ****ing joke. We can see pretty clearly what "Trump Justice" means every time he springs a scumbag like Arpaio, Stone and Flynn.

He, like pretty much everyone in the Trump led GOP, stand solely for "trolling the libs". That's essentially what drives their policies. If it makes "the libs" angry, they'll support it, even if it goes against what they claimed to have supported in the past.

Calling a woman a "ho" for having sex is not sexist? Do you call men "ho" or "slut" for liking sex?

Claiming that the first black president and now the would-be first black VP isn't eligible by birth isn't racist, having not done that to anyone else?

:lol:
Open a dictionary and learn what words mean. If you are too lazy to do that on your own, I will post the definitions for you.

If you never called her a "ho" and you never said Obama wasn't born here - or expressed doubt - then bravo. But it is more than a little suspicious the way so many of the now-Trumpists, including Trump, ran away from their prior claims.

For years and years, 40% in polls said Obama was lying about his birthplace and religion. 20% said they "were not sure".

That's a lot. Now you can't find them. Obama roasted Trump to his big fat ***** face at the correspondents dinner, then released the long form, and wompity-womp, floppity-flop.

But now Harris is the VP and we've got "Ho!" "Ineligible because immigrant parents!"

Flail some more, Fletch. Flail.
I havent done any of that. Perhaps you should comment upon what I say not on what you wish I had said or what you claim others have said. You may disagree with me, but I am pretty clear in what I think and say so you shouldnt have to make stuff up.

He, like pretty much everyone in the Trump led GOP, stand solely for "trolling the libs". That's essentially what drives their policies. If it makes "the libs" angry, they'll support it, even if it goes against what they claimed to have supported in the past.

Give me an example of where I have done that. Thanks.

haha, party off "individual thinkers" strikes again. Man, it is amusing to watch you people eat your own.

They may have been republicans at one time, but they arent now. TDS is not something that afflicts only liberals. Some of the hardest hit by that virus are people on the right. You would know that there are such people here at DP if you would bother to pay attention.

There is literally nobody in politics today in this country who has more experience than Joe Biden. He has been running for President since before about half of this country has been alive. You think he didn't know exactly - and I mean exactly - what boxes he wanted crossed off for a VP? The African American and womens' vote is as key to the Democratic voter turn-out as the evangelical vote is to the Republicans. But I'll let you in on a little secret.... when Joe Biden was the ranking member and then chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, he was about as hard-nosed as any Democrat on there. He took the crime bills Reagan and Bush, Sr. sent up to Capitol Hill and he actually toughened them up.... and Harris was just as hard-nosed as a prosecutor and then AG of California. By picking her, he not only picked up support, but he also picked up cover from the left wing of the party.

Wow. You must have downed an entire pitcher of Kool-Aid before writing that post. Look, Biden is a dunce and always has been. He picked Harris because she met the two criteria he was looking for: a vagina and black skin. But I got some bad news for you sunshine, women dont like Kamala and neither do blacks. How do we know this? Well, she just ran for president and got no democrat support from either group. In fact, she got so little support she dropped out before the voting even began.

Lindsay must be part of that silent majority of republicans who are going to vote for Biden but don't want to tell anybody.

He and John McStain were good buddies. The MIGA policy they both shared...Make Illegals Great Again. Fits right in with democrats.

Wow. You must have downed an entire pitcher of Kool-Aid before writing that post. Look, Biden is a dunce and always has been. He picked Harris because she met the two criteria he was looking for: a vagina and black skin. But I got some bad news for you sunshine, women dont like Kamala and neither do blacks. How do we know this? Well, she just ran for president and got no democrat support from either group. In fact, she got so little support she dropped out before the voting even began.

Kamala is the candidate. This will be election gerrymandering. If Biden wins, he will be put out to pasture soon enough. In time he won't be able to tie his shoe laces. Kamala slides right in.
Her policy ideas are as idiotic as it gets. Biden needs to be soundly defeated. The mail in voting is to to get Biden the victory. Zero safety measures.

I have to live with policy every day. His antics on Twitter mean nothing. It's claimed Biden is a nice guy, his policy is a disaster. he won't be running the show. The hyper left is running the show. He picked the worst candidate as his VP. She will be a nightmare. IT'S ABOUT POLICY.

The propaganda machine is with Biden. In another year Biden won't be able to tie his shoelaces.

Could be. But the fact remains that Trump has turned off quite a lot of folks with his childish antic and his very unpresidential behavior. One's persona, how folks perceive or look at an individual is very important. Politics is for the most part about perception or how each individual views certain candidates, parties, etc. Acting like a man child isn't going to help add new supporters. It will in my opinion lose some support of those who were borderline supporters, voters for Trump in 2016. Trump certainly doesn't behave like the leader of the free world. There are plenty of folks out there, especially independents who expect a leader to act like a leader, a president to act presidential, not like some four year old spoiled brat who throws temper tantrums and call others names when he doesn't get his way.

It is my belief if Trump had acted like a normal president, had the persona of a Reagan, Bill Clinton or even an Obama, he'd probably be on his way to reelection instead of being 10 points down. When someone dislikes someone's behavior, they're going to stay away from that someone and most likely won't vote for him. That is a natural human instinct. Think about it.

Back
Top Bottom