• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'This is how I'm going to die': Officers tell Jan. 6 stories

Is everyone who points out your defense of the insurrectionists a liar?

Guess who you wont call a liar? The people defending insurrectionists next to you.

Is that a coincidence? No.

😃
No one here has defended them so yes, you are lying. Its not complicated. Even you should have been able to figure it out by now.

No one here

At least one person here has defended the insurrectionists: You.

Why are you confused about this? There is no need to lie here.

So you cant defend what you said so you attack me for pointing out your bull**** post. No surprise there.

That is the majority of the pro-Democrat contributors on this site any more.

In case you haven’t noticed, all the Back the Blue flags suddenly disappeared on Jan 7th.

There are still a few around, but 90% of them disappeared right after the world saw the trump crowd beating policemen.
Total bull****. But you picked a good thread to post lies in. Might as well just join your fellow tribesmen in their dishonesty.

Imagine starting a defense by downplaying an event, and claiming everyone is lying about your defense.

Again, not a man's argument. That's little kid stuff. Ben Shapiro watchers. QAnon followers.

In the real world, those kinds of arguments wouldn't win the day, except for team players.

At least one person here has defended the insurrectionists: You.

Why are you confused about this? There is no need to lie here.
Lol. You keep posting this lie as if it will somehow become true. Its been a lie from the start and still is.

Lol. You keep posting this lie

Hey, I observed a fact. Other people showed up and observed the same fact. Its not like we all decided to join an insurrection, and then when it was called that, we decided that people couldn't call it that.

I mean, that's your team, guy. Please, stop defending them?

"Everyone is lying about my defense of an action that I have been downplaying for months."

That's fletch's argument but if I point it out, I'm a liar and need to prove it.

Lol ?

I watched this on TV. The people responsible should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. What , exactly is the purpose for what we are watching?

Attachments

• AO-Smollette.JPG
    AO-Smollette.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I watched this on TV. The people responsible should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. What , exactly is the purpose for what we are watching?

It is a historical event, that should never ever be repeated. Let's call that purpose "posterity".

Think of it this way: If some states can spend tax money preserving statues to slave owners, the federal government is okay to hold meetings on the people that tried to attack it.

Do you understand?

Imagine starting a defense by downplaying an event, and claiming everyone is lying about your defense.

Again, not a man's argument. That's little kid stuff. Ben Shapiro watchers. QAnon followers.

In the real world, those kinds of arguments wouldn't win the day, except for team players.
LOL. No wonder you resort to lying. When you actually try to form an argument it comes out stupid like the one above. Put your thinking cap on. Well, maybe borrow one from a friend.
Leftist moron: We are all going to die from climate change!!!
Rational respondent: No, we are not all going to die from climate change
Leftist moron: You defend polluting the globe and killing all life on Earth!!

Thats basically what is going on here but you either cant figure it out or have figured it out and lack the integrity to admit it so you keep the lie going.

LOL. No wonder you resort to lying.

Okay, so again, I don't care about your feelings, Fletch. You defended insurrectionists, and now you're calling everyone who points it out " a liar".

You've done it no less than a dozen times. It is played out, and emotional.

Try something else maybe?

Hey, I observed a fact. Other people showed up and observed the same fact. Its not like we all decided to join an insurrection, and then when it was called that, we decided that people couldn't call it that.

I mean, that's your team, guy. Please, stop defending them?
Wow. You mean you got other mindless leftists to buy into your lies?!?! Well that changes everything 😂

Fletch is okay accusing people of being pedophile defenders, but if I point out he's defending the insurrectionists on his team, I'm lying?

Talk over these people. Otherwise, you end up like them.

Okay, so again, I don't care about your feelings, Fletch. You defended insurrectionists, and now you're calling everyone who points it out " a liar".

You've done it no less than a dozen times. It is played out, and emotional.

Try something else maybe?
Nope. You are lying and thats just the way it is.

You mean you got other mindless leftists to buy into your lies?!?!

You seem to call everyone who points out an observable fact like your defense of insurrectionists a liar. That is embarrassing.

Nope. You are lying and thats just the way it is.

Lmao, of course you won't try anything new. It makes your defense of insurrectionists entirely predictable.

Give us more of what is expected.

You seem to call everyone who points out an observable fact like your defense of insurrectionists a liar. That is embarrassing.
You are lying. And anyone who agrees with you are either lying or too stupid to know any better. Hows that?

Reading BS like this is how I'll probably go...:rolleyes:

This is of course from today's opening of the house 1/6 select committee.

Just like a normal tour group, mind you.
The previous 4 years right up to this very day defines a clear and present danger that pits Pro Americans v Anti Americans. If the majority of All Law Enforcers and our Military Personnel identifies this danger, then 1) they should always perform their duties from any and all coup attempts and 2) the rest of us should defend our own, including officers and military personnel, from those who are on the wrong side of history that walks/slithers about in society. Such people aren't really that difficult to spot. Identify who they are, make mental notes and prepare to defend with everything that you have for when a time comes to - defend. Remember, this is no different than oh, lets say Russia, planning to take our country away from us. This is an enemy 'living' among us trying to do just that.

I'm willing to bet that those 4 officers before the 1/6 investigation panel today understands exactly what I'm touching on.

Go for it. Maybe when you wake up you will be clear headed enough to realize how silly you are all being.
No my mind is rather clear. Defending terrorists and being a victim must be exhausting huh

Back
Top Bottom