• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This has been the greatest threat to the US in the last 20 years and the Biden administration has been excellent.

Once again, your mantra is based upon errors, for having amnesia or ignoring the policies of the sitting president.....these do have implications, don't ya know? Biden's war against fossil fuels has come full circle and is biting the ass of every American.....gee tks Joe.
I haven't posted a mantra.

I explained some basic economics. What I said is fact. Not controversial at all. You just are unaware of it.

Why lie? Do you think lying helps you win?

you don't speak the truth.
Why thank you Integrityrespc!

But it's going to be a hard pull in November to get all the finicky people to remember something other than their ignorant sweet immediate gratification of doing it to the Dems or riding with the Republican pile of money.

I haven't posted a mantra.

I explained some basic economics. What I said is fact. Not controversial at all. You just are unaware of it.

Why lie? Do you think lying helps you win?

The only lying comes from you. You post only factors which afflict the world, yet reject Biden policies.....why do you purposefully deceive? Is this a leftist thing, or what? The fact Biden is going after the lifeblood of our economy is not lying.....it is what this useless president is doing. Biden is a detriment to national security, for he wishes all of us to drive EV's which will make us even more dependent upon China, in which we now know he is compromised.....yet the cultist deflect, lol. Your "basic economics", you are spouting are bs and half truths, which is worse. It is not a lie, that Biden and the left are attacking the very backbone of our economy.....this is fact. Deny all you want.....we all see your stance, lol.

The only lying comes from you. You post only factors which afflict the world, yet reject Biden policies.....why do you purposefully deceive? Is this a leftist thing, or what? The fact Biden is going after the lifeblood of our economy is not lying.....it is what this useless president is doing. Biden is a detriment to national security, for he wishes all of us to drive EV's which will make us even more dependent upon China, in which we now know he is compromised.....yet the cultist deflect, lol. Your "basic economics", you are spouting are bs and half truths, which is worse. It is not a lie, that Biden and the left are attacking the very backbone of our economy.....this is fact. Deny all you want.....we all see your stance, lol.
No.

It's just basic economics.

Your attempts to blame a global problem on the American president are just partisan nonsense.

Yes, the White Horse 2020-2026, 2030.5 has been the worry of the ages and we picked the worst two Candidates for the closest most uncertain election, Sanders would have been the sure thing.

Now I know, stick with Biden, stick with the Democrats in 2022.

Better than another tax cut for the rich to ruin my growing economy or Great Depression or overturn an election.
Class envy, jealousy, and TDS all in one post. tax cut for the rich? Why do you care what someone else pays in taxes and if you earn any income did you send your tax cut back? Sanders is a fraud, a multi millionaire public servant civics and economically challenged.

Class envy, jealousy, and TDS all in one post. tax cut for the rich? Why do you care what someone else pays in taxes and if you earn any income did you send your tax cut back? Sanders is a fraud, a multi millionaire public servant civics and economically challenged.
I'm not going to send my tax cut back unless you do.

I have none of the three.

I care that Trump did exactly as Bush toward exactly the same result, instead of war, we got covid so I'm PO. Besides 1929, look how they treated us, by stalling the recovery, no minimum wage, no highways bill, no education, they couldn't stand it from Obama, for some unknown reason I take responsibility for.

I'm not going to send my tax cut back unless you do.

I have none of the three.

I care that Trump did exactly as Bush toward exactly the same result, instead of war, we got covid so I'm PO. Besides 1929, look how they treated us, by stalling the recovery, no minimum wage, no highways bill, no education, they couldn't stand it from Obama, for some unknown reason I take responsibility for.
Sorry but I have no time for anyone who is so uneducated, partisan, civics, and economics challenged. States control minimum wage, infrastructure, education but the ignorance of the left is stunning

Sorry but I have no time for anyone who is so uneducated, partisan, civics, and economics challenged. States control minimum wage, infrastructure, education but the ignorance of the left is stunning
Not quite, I am not of the left, and though I may be ignorant, I do not fear the clear record.

Not quite, I am not of the left, and though I may be ignorant, I do not fear the clear record.
You ignore the record trying to rewrite history in your own fantasy world. The true record is ignored

Duh? So is it unto you.
Don't know how old you are but you seem very young so I suggest a civics class along with an economic class so you stop letting the left make a fool out of you. There is context in every issue and it is context that destroys your rhetoric.

Don't know how old you are but you seem very young so I suggest a civics class along with an economic class so you stop letting the left make a fool out of you. There is context in every issue and it is context that destroys your rhetoric.
I'm fifty-eight, and I have amazing powers of observation.

The only reason for going with the Republicans is because we don't deserve the Democrats.

The only reason for going with the Republicans is because we don't deserve the Democrats.
I grew up a JFK Democrat and we don't deserve the party we have today representing that party. This party today is always built upon the principles of "Asking what your country can do for you" ignoring state and local responsibilities and the taxes you pay, federal, state and local including what they were created to fund

Too bad that doesn't translate into the powers of research or even paying attention to your own situation.
If you fall into the surf, it doesn't matter how aware you are of your situation, you're still going to get pounded on the reef.

I grew up a JFK Democrat and we don't deserve the party we have today representing that party. This party today is always built upon the principles of "Asking what your country can do for you" ignoring state and local responsibilities and the taxes you pay, federal, state and local including what they were created to fund
So what can you do for your Country? Pay a tax rate that pays the bills.

So what can you do for your Country? Pay a tax rate that pays the bills.
What you can do for your country is what the Founders wanted you to do, take care of yourself, your family and your neighbors not create a massive central gov't being that neighbor

What you can do for your country is what the Founders wanted you to do, take care of yourself, your family and your neighbors not create a massive central gov't being that neighbor
Ya, well, go ahead and come up with a smaller Government, in the mean time, we need to pay the bills.

Ya, well, go ahead and come up with a smaller Government, in the mean time, we need to pay the bills.
You pay your own bills by getting a federal tax cut thanks to Bush and Trump. Your state gets more revenue because of those lower withholdings thus getting more sales, property and lottery tax revenues

You pay your own bills by getting a federal tax cut thanks to Bush and Trump. Your state gets more revenue because of those lower withholdings thus getting more sales, property and lottery tax revenues
Ya, but that doesn't excuse what did Bush, Trump, the Obama Republicans or 1929.

Ya, but that doesn't excuse what did Bush, Trump, the Obama Republicans or 1929.
How old were you in 1929, LOL? What specifically did Bush or Trump do that was so evil and bad? Allowing you to keep more of what you earn? Before you start complaining again about paying bills, you better research the line items in the Budget and the taxes collected to pay those line items. when you do you will see that even with the tax cuts there was more than enough CIT and FIT revenue to fund the items they were created to fund. they weren't created to fund entitlement spending

Back
Top Bottom