• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This has been the greatest threat to the US in the last 20 years and the Biden administration has been excellent.

No but being emotionally and psychologically mature does.

Trump is a 325lb elderly toddler.
Groan. Got anything but mindless LW mantras and slogans? Rhetorical question, we all know the answer.

Trump has shifted his positions on the war in Ukraine. Shortly before Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered the invasion, Trump called Putin "smart" and "savvy" because Putin had declared portions of Ukraine "independent," something Putin had no right to do.

After the invasion began, Trump defended saying that Putin was "smart," then called President Biden "weak" and described NATO countries as "not so smart."

"The problem is not that Putin is smart — which of course he is smart," Trump told a crowd at the Conservative Political Action Conference. "But the real problem is that our leaders are dumb. Dumb. So dumb
."
Been over this weeks ago. Got anything new?

Putin would have installed a puppet government in the first week. Trump would be arguing with NATO about what to do. And Zelensky would be in exile or dead.
Yeah, I've heard this alone several times.

We wouldn't be IN this position if Trump were still President.

What exactly do you think Trump would have done to prevent Russia from attacking Ukraine?

Seriously? That as an "assessment"? More like something written on a men's room wall.
Perfect location for Trump's presidential library.

Here I sit all broken hearted
Tried to cheat
But only farted
Tried to sue, I took that chance
Lost bigly and shit my pants

Written in crayon, naturally.

It's Econ. 101. Not a talking point.

Perhaps a refresher course is an order.

Blaming Biden and saying there would be no inflation if Trump was president is pure partisan fiction.

But facts actually matter, and they do not bear out your partisan talking point.

President Trump would not of enacted policies such as Biden and the economy would of bounced back quickly, more people would of been working, less pork fat spending bills, which all equates lower inflation. You want to give Biden and the democrats a pass, let them get away with it, kinda of attitude, turn a blind's eye, then praise him, lol....real life does not work that way.

Not interested in debating your brain farts and LW hallucinations.
That’s right. Run away.

If you had more than somebody else’s narratives this wouldn’t keep happening to you.

President Trump would not of enacted policies such as Biden and the economy would of bounced back quickly, more people would of been working, less pork fat spending bills, which all equates lower inflation. You want to give Biden and the democrats a pass, let them get away with it, kinda of attitude, turn a blind's eye, then praise him, lol....real life does not work that way.
Your last line is really ferrous.

You are in desperate need of an Econ. Class.

Inflation is global. Countries that increased spending have it. Countries that decreased spending have it.

We covered that already.

Southern Border, Running mate, mask mandates, then no mandates-look weak much?
TOO many other things, biggest was 13 soldiers dead-is my watch still working?
Look weak? Geopolitics done by a 12 year old :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Like who the **** gives a shit about the looks. Oh right some grade school idiot who thinks complex systems are all about theatre.

Ya still got quite a ways to go. Theatre makes up a small percentage of geopolitics.
In YOUR humble opinion. I been a long ways and this site is only a pit stop.

In YOUR humble opinion. I been a long ways and this site is only a pit stop.
You just implied you are 13 :p so no you havnt been a long ways. Propaganda and theatre gets you the morale, but if you dont respect the complexity of the world you end up doing stupid shit.

Thank god Trump was not President.

YUp, we saw what a disaster Trump was handling COVID, thank god it was near the end of his term. Was waiting for a crisis for Trump to **** up and he most certainly was a disgrace that we are still paying for with all the anti vax morons still going around.

But as usual, Democrat president has to come into a cluster****ed caused by the last republcan president and fix shit

Inflation is not only an American issue, but what is causing it here is over spending, the Federal Reserve printing money, and paying people to stay home and not work.....if there ever was a recipe for inflation, there you have it in a nutshell. It's as if the Biden administration and the democrats are purposefully bringing this upon America. Spending like there's no tomorrow, printing money, and paying people to stay home, all under the guise of a pandemic. Bringing in the latest bill in the wee hours of the morning, expected to be voted on later that morning, thousands of pages long, with a smidgen to help the people of Ukraine, yet framing the narrative as if it's a bill to help the people of Ukraine, forcing many to accept it, else die in they eyes of the people. Transitory....yeah right....criminal, is what it is....
The government is not paying people to stay at home and not work. Try again.

Meanwhile, the cause of economic phenomena such as inflation are rarely simple. Perhaps you would like to study up?

The WSJ article says it well: "....stoked by imbalances in the economy created by CoVid 19..."

Last edited:
You just implied you are 13 :p so no you havnt been a long ways. Propaganda and theatre gets you the morale, but if you dont respect the complexity of the world you end up doing stupid shit.
You inferred I am 13. I am more than that-whatever you consider long.
I am guessing someone using the word theatre hurt you bad, and you are sensitive to it.
You can respect and even understand complexity, and still do stupid shit-look at Einstein.

like where do these reich wing troll come lately come from?

Back
Top Bottom