• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

This country has a major problem

Hillary has already told Biden not to concede under any circumstances. I swear, democrats actually do what they accuse Trump of planning to do. Who the hell wants the job but broke dick grifters like the Obama’s and the Bidens? Trump doesn’t need the headaches. Shit, he’s doing America a favor wasting his time trying to fix it.
Right wing lie alert!!! She told him not to concede till till all the votes are counted.

Right wing lie alert!!! She told him not to concede till till all the votes are counted.

Two biggest Goebbelsian narratives running by the GOP right now: voter fraud & Amy Conan Bitchface‘s dumb family and crazy fundie religious beliefs are under assault.

The NBC News headline is:
Hillary Clinton says Biden should not concede the election 'under any circumstances'

Is NBC right wing propaganda now? Let's read past the headline and see if the full quote of her statement is reflected in the headline or if she leaves room for "till all the votes are counted" or if she really meant all circumstances.

Hillary Clinton: "Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances, because I think this is going to drag out, and eventually I do believe he will win if we don't give an inch, and if we are as focused and relentless as the other side is,[...] We've got to have a massive legal operation, I know the Biden campaign is working on that,”
she said. “We have to have poll workers, and I urge people, who are able, to be a poll worker. We have to have our own teams of people to counter the force of intimidation that the Republicans and Trump are going to put outside polling places. This is a big organizational challenge, but at least we know more about what they're going to do.”

Where is the part about only until the votes are counted?

Sorry, your debating technique isn't up to snuff. Insults do not prove a point. If you could refute my position with a degree of accuracy, I think you would, but needless to say, you cannot support your position. Thanks!!
I don't really care what you think of me , hell you are this countries biggest threat and enemy , why would I care. You are simply wasting bandwidth. Your stupid idea that Trump had to say exactly what you want to be considered a point about not leaving if he loses the election, He has said it many different ways and I know you know it . So this will be the end of this nonsense.

Hillary Clinton says Biden should not concede the election 'under any circumstances'

Is NBC right wing propaganda now? Let's read past the headline and see if the full quote of her statement is reflected in the headline or if she leaves room for "till all the votes are counted" or if she really meant all circumstances.

Hillary Clinton: "Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances, because I think this is going to drag out, and eventually I do believe he will win if we don't give an inch, and if we are as focused and relentless as the other side is,[...] We've got to have a massive legal operation, I know the Biden campaign is working on that,”
she said. “We have to have poll workers, and I urge people, who are able, to be a poll worker. We have to have our own teams of people to counter the force of intimidation that the Republicans and Trump are going to put outside polling places. This is a big organizational challenge, but at least we know more about what they're going to do.”

The "under any circumstances" referred to conceding on election night, since it would be impossible to count all the mail in votes at that time. I know some people don't want to count all the votes, but in a democracy, that's how it works.

That is why Trump has been pushing for a vaccine and the left has been scaring the people about the vaccine before it has even been developed. Trump is trying to solve the pandemic and the left is trying to use it to regain power. I will stick with the leader working on solutions and you can support the fear monger left.
The ass hole want a vaccine before the election so the pile of shit will get elected, you can't make anyone believe that has the capacity to think , that this pile of shit believes or cares about anything but himself. The only people you can sell the idea to that the democrats don't want a vaccine are the brainless.

She said it but adding in the rest of what she said , it's plain that Clinton told Biden not to give into the con by the ass hole and the death threats and the hate Nazi crap that will arise if the pile of shit loses.

She said it but adding in the rest of what she said , it's plain that Clinton told Biden not to give into the con by the ass hole and the death threats and the hate Nazi crap that will arise if the pile of shit loses.

Interesting, so she believes that one should contest the election no matter what......kinda what you guys are accusing Trump of doing/saying.......but for you, it's ok on one side?

The ass hole want a vaccine before the election so the pile of shit will get elected, you can't make anyone believe that has the capacity to think , that this pile of shit believes or cares about anything but himself. The only people you can sell the idea to that the democrats don't want a vaccine are the brainless.
The last time a president pushed for a vaccine was when Ford promoted the Swine Flue vaccine. It was a disaster. Politicians have no business interfering in the development process.

Interesting, so she believes that one should contest the election no matter what......kinda what you guys are accusing Trump of doing/saying.......but for you, it's ok on one side?
That's not what she said and not what I said. Improve your reading comprehension and get back to us.

I don't think the right realizes that this country won't go for the Trump/Putin ticket again. and that as time goes on less and less people believe anything Trump says , 22000 lies in just his time in office will do that. I think this ones in the bag. His only tool left is bringing his armed goons to the voting places or call these goons to arms to kill for him.

I don't think the right realizes that this country won't go for the Trump/Putin ticket again. and that as time goes on less and less people believe anything Trump says , 22000 lies in just his time in office will do that. I think this ones in the bag. His only tool left is bringing his armed goons to the voting places or call these goons to arms to kill for him.
He's already telling people to vote twice and to be "poll watchers", watching for Democrats cheating, which is a
He's already telling people to vote twice and to be "poll watchers". He's trying to sew chaos into the election.

The nonsense is all yours. If he is legitimately out of office, he will leave. He has never said otherwise. Thanks!!

I can agree that despite suggesting he won't leave office if he loses - I believe it's most likely he will leave.

Mostly because he's a conman and doesn't follow through; or because he's a coward; or or because they'll remove him. He simply won't have the support or backing to defy the constitution and will be forced to leave. Like the loser inside he hates himself for.

However he has quite clearly said otherwise, many times, and that's where the fear comes from. Latest reports are his staff even held meetings about what to do if he refuses to go, so they've clearly heard it in private as well.

Once again the evidence is stacked against Trump and gaslighting is futile. Can't get away with, 'Didn't hear nuffin' on this one.

That's not what she said and not what I said. Improve your reading comprehension and get back to us.

That's exactly what she said, it's on video, are you saying we shouldn't take her at her word?

Actually, you have no idea what the right or left will or won't go for, you are listening to the vocal minority.

The "under any circumstances" referred to conceding on election night, since it would be impossible to count all the mail in votes at that time. I know some people don't want to count all the votes, but in a democracy, that's how it works.
Where does it refer to that? It doesn't in her statement, but I can understand you wanting to read that into her intent. If we take her at her word, as NBC did, and to the same standard Trump is held to, she meant what she said, and she said what she meant. "Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances, because I think this is going to drag out [not in reference to election night only, but explicitly beyond election night], and eventually I do believe he will win if we don't give an inch, and if we are as focused and relentless as the other side is..."

Just like all the hate crimes and hate crime killings it all the right setting up for violence over this election , nothing from the left is a problem
That’s absurd. The current continual rioting and looting in various cities across the country is not inspired by the right. That being said, the right isn’t being effective in countering it.

He has imaginations of being a dictator. He also has a cult following that would burn the Consitution and democracy if it meant Trump was their leader, all while calling themselves patriots of course.

Because it would piss off the 'libs' and that is all they care about.
This is the kind of stuff that is so absurd there’s no response which that person would respond on in a rational manner.

What on earth makes you think Trump won't leave office if he loses the election?

Oh...wait...you've been listening to the Trump hating media again, right?

I've told you before to stop doing that.

We should we run from that? If we can have 45% at least of the country believe the election is illegitimate if Trump “loses” then we should be embracing this position of not leaving and thus triggering the conflict we know is coming. We’re
Dealing with democrats who support rapists, murderers and drug dealers over the cops, who show up to peoples houses with Guilliotines, who condone violence, destroy people’s business for not catering to perverts, and on top of all that they are threatening to nuke the constitutional order and we actually don’t even live under the constitution anymore.

I say we shouldn’t be quick to say “oh of course Trump will leave” if we’re going to have civil war let’s have it on our terms

The EC has not been fine for decades and the Dems have been pointing this out. In the last 30 years there has been 4 Presidents, 2 Democratic and 2 Republican... Only the Democratic ones were elected with a majority of the population behind them.

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk
counting a vote that doesn't matter does not mean the system is broken.

it simply means you can't nominate a person that appeals to the most people in the most states.

stop nominating extremists and start nominating rational people and you might win.
we do not have a national election.

So you feel that everyone secretly believes what you believe but won't admit it?
Not at all, Luce...what I believe and also trying to say is; I have faith in the perception and common sense of voters.

I believe; most Americans are smart enough to see that Joe Biden no longer has the mental capability to be POTUS.

He's no doubt under the care of doctors and medications for such conditions as dementia and Alzheimers among others.

Medications such as Ritalin and Adderall work wonders for short periods, but you never know when they might switch off.

Without meds; I seriously doubt Biden can even dress himself or stay focused in a conversation more than a minute or two.

I can see Biden's handlers demanding last minute changes from live debates to the virtual debates and blame Coronavirus.

And of course when Republicans refuse, the Democrats and their Main Stream Media will say; "it was Trump that backed out!"

I can agree that despite suggesting he won't leave office if he loses - I believe it's most likely he will leave.

Mostly because he's a conman and doesn't follow through; or because he's a coward; or or because they'll remove him. He simply won't have the support or backing to defy the constitution and will be forced to leave. Like the loser inside he hates himself for.

However he has quite clearly said otherwise, many times, and that's where the fear comes from. Latest reports are his staff even held meetings about what to do if he refuses to go, so they've clearly heard it in private as well.

Once again the evidence is stacked against Trump and gaslighting is futile. Can't get away with, 'Didn't hear nuffin' on this one.

I have reviewed several statements he has made in full context WITH the question asked of him and I'm appalled at the level of cherry picking in order to make him seem villainous. I don't have much patience for it, I'll admit. If his opponent wins, of course he'll leave. It's a nonissue. I think that many on the left have elevated him in their minds to something super human. I think they actually believe that the United States is Gotham, and Trump is Gotham's latest antagonist. It's utterly absurd. They need to start thinking more rationally and stop all the fictional "fixations."

I have no use for a two party system. Most Americans like it because they like football, and they like the simplicity of THEM versus US. But it's very destructive. It's accelerating the "dumbing down of America" because so many people have discarded their actual nuanced principles and beliefs just to align themselves with a team. It's ridiculous, and at a time when so much is at stake in the world today, we need more than two parties if - for no other reason - than to offer new ideas and actual representation. Thanks!!

White nationalist' from infamous Charlottesville protest now reportedly  studying at LSE | The Independent | The Independent' from infamous Charlottesville protest now reportedly  studying at LSE | The Independent | The Independent
Look closely at these people and focus on the feelings, thoughts and emotions stirring in the deepest darkest recesses of your mind and soul.

What did you find there? Pity? Fear? Kindness? Loathing? Compassion? Disgust? Understanding? Hate? Love? Sadness? Hope? Hopelessness?

How about Curiosity? Ever wonder what they see when they look at you? What they think? What they feel? Do they like you? Want to kill you?

They're no better or worse than Antifa or BLM.....The three groups together form a conglomerate, united by one indistinguishable commonality.

Three groups of losers, lowlifes and criminals, united by a commonality of hatred for strangers they blame for all their problems and life's failures.

I have reviewed several statements he has made in full context WITH the question asked of him and I'm appalled at the level of cherry picking in order to make him seem villainous. I don't have much patience for it, I'll admit. If his opponent wins, of course he'll leave. It's a nonissue. I think that many on the left have elevated him in their minds to something super human. I think they actually believe that the United States is Gotham, and Trump is Gotham's latest antagonist. It's utterly absurd. They need to start thinking more rationally and stop all the fictional "fixations."

It's true he's somewhat overblown in the public imagination. Then again, if he wouldn't say the things he says, people might not be so worried.

Back
Top Bottom