• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

This country has a major problem

I haven't moved any goalposts. This is the same question I've been asking everyone in this thread.

And I posted the relevant quotes to answer: the president's own words give people reason to suspect he won't leave office.

Personally I think he'll back down (whining like a b*tch all the way, we all know it), but there's just no way to pretend anymore that he has not provided ample ammunition. It's there in black and white.

What is the difference between that and declaring the only way he loses is if it’s rigged? He’s on record saying that, no? And then this week he stated no peaceful transfer of power unless we throw out the votes. You saw that quote too.
I don't believe it's even possible for Joe Biden to win the election without cheating; and here's why:

I wouldn't vote for Biden even if he were my dad, especially for President because he's obviously a very old senile man spiraling ever faster into dementia, and one day soon without warning, he is going to look in a mirror and not recognize his own face.

I doubt Biden can even get close to enough votes to win legitimately because people know that putting Joe in charge of the wealthiest most powerful nation on earth would be like putting Dennis the Menace behind the wheel of a Monster Truck.

And a Democrat Party that has already committed so much crime, time, and money to destroying President Trump wouldn't hesitate for a single New York minute to steel his election especially with an entire MSM in their corner to bury the bodies.

I don't believe it's even possible for Joe Biden to win the election without cheating; and here's why:

I wouldn't vote for Biden even if he were my dad, especially for President because he's obviously a very old senile man spiraling ever faster into dementia, and one day soon without warning, he is going to look in a mirror and not recognize his own face.

So you feel that everyone secretly believes what you believe but won't admit it?

I doubt Biden can even get close to enough votes to win legitimately because people know that putting Joe in charge of the wealthiest most powerful nation on earth would be like putting Dennis the Menace behind the wheel of a Monster Truck.

And a Democrat Party that has already committed so much crime, time, and money to destroying President Trump wouldn't hesitate for a single New York minute to steel his election especially with an entire MSM in their corner to bury the bodies.

I'm sorry this happening to you.

I don't believe it's even possible for Joe Biden to win the election without cheating;
First and formost; Bidén hasn't got the means to cheat, Trump does. He is already doing his best by disambleing the postal services. Secondly your talk about cheating wouldn't be there if Donald Trump hadn't constantly claimed that it will occur; Please note that the election is in the future, so no reason to assume things before the facts. It is just plain old propaganda.

I believe it will be a massive lost already before the postal votes are counted. If I am right it will be mighty difficult for Trump to stick o his threats of not leaving office if he loses and it will be a "non threat" at the end.

And I posted the relevant quotes to answer: the president's own words give people reason to suspect he won't leave office.

Personally I think he'll back down (whining like a b*tch all the way, we all know it), but there's just no way to pretend anymore that he has not provided ample ammunition. It's there in black and white.
The reason you believe Trump will refuse to leave office is because that's what MSM has told you ever since Trump was sworn into office.

It only took four years but your programming and indoctrination have obviously been a tremendous success...congratulations, Upty!

The reason you believe Trump will refuse to leave office is because that's what MSM has told you ever since Trump was sworn into office.

It only took four years but your programming and indoctrination have obviously been a tremendous success...congratulations, Upty!

That's not I'm getting at. Trump has clearly signalled his intent not to accept the results, therefore not to leave office. It's his fault if people are thinking it, not the media's. It's his own words.

As to whether he actually will or won't follow through, I've said before I don't have a crystal ball. I think it will be easier said than done, and that being the coward he is he'll back down, so you'll be pleased to hear I'm leaning towards a no.

But there's no doubt he has suggested it, and that's where the notion comes from. His own words.

Wannabe Dictator said:
#1 We want to have — get rid of the ballots and you’ll have a very trans- — we’ll have a very peaceful — there won’t be a transfer, frankly; there’ll be a continuation.

#2 “The Democrats are trying to rig this election because that’s the only way they’re going to win,”

#3 “So this is just a way they’re trying to steal the election, and everybody knows that. Because the only way they’re going to win is by a rigged election,”

#4 “We are going to win four more years. And then after that, we’ll go for another four years because they spied on my campaign. We should get a redo of four years,”

#5 we are probably entitled to another four after that,”

#6 I’m not going to just say ‘yes.’ I’m not going to say ‘no.’ And I didn’t last time, either,”

#7 “With Universal Mail-In Voting (not Absentee Voting, which is good), 2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history,

Do you deny Trump said those things?

get a life ,like I said he has said it 10 different ways. Everyone has heard him. including you.
The only people who have heard this are people so inculcated with fiction that they can't discern it from fact. You can't quote him because there are no quotes, just inferences and propaganda. I'm sorry for it because I'd like to think the better of us all. In the mean time, I'd like the left to stop with the inferences and report on the facts, including FULL QUOTES. Thanks!!

I quoted what he said. It was asked because some folks have the concern, right or wrong. Is it somehow a trick to ask a simple question where everyone agrees on the answer?

He had to clarify his point the next day, and his spokesperson finally got it right (you guys should lead with that, BTW) but asking for that clarification is somehow wrong?

Trump's the one that made this a topic of conversation. He could have just answered it the first time they asked.
You heard what you want to hear, and that's all you heard. Trump has a habit of cutting to the chase. It's not particularly "welcomed" by the left, but the left will certainly exploit it where it can. Thanks!!

In the mean time, I'd like the left to stop with the inferences and report on the facts, including FULL QUOTES. Thanks!!

Sorry human language doesn't work that way. We heard what he said and we can tell what he meant. Attempting to box it into a few exact words that pwove it!TM without a shadow of a doubt is just moving the goalpost. The exact quotes are a couple of posts back. They provide ample reason for people to be concerned that the president will not accept an election defeat.

Now what he'll actually do, is anyone's guess. But there is no hiding what he said.

I quoted what he said. It was asked because some folks have the concern, right or wrong. Is it somehow a trick to ask a simple question where everyone agrees on the answer?

He had to clarify his point the next day, and his spokesperson finally got it right (you guys should lead with that, BTW) but asking for that clarification is somehow wrong?

Trump's the one that made this a topic of conversation. He could have just answered it the first time they asked.

YES, and what you heard and some of America heard, including me, is entirely different. And there are no "you guys" in any meaningful way. Trump didn't make anything a "topic of conversation." He responded to the press, cutting to the chase, as he's a businessman, and has been accused of all sorts of nefarious motives for doing nothing more than being a time aware NEW YORKER. He was never groomed to indulge the more "vague" of our statesmen. Thanks!!

I don't believe it's even possible for Joe Biden Donald Trump to win the election without cheating; and here's why:

I doubt Biden Trump can even get close to enough votes to win legitimately because people know that putting Joe Donald in charge of the wealthiest most powerful nation on earth would be like putting Dennis the Menace behind the wheel of a Monster Truck.
Couldn't think of anything more apropos.

denn.jpg

Sorry human language doesn't work that way. We heard what he said and we can tell what he meant. Attempting to box it into a few exact words that pwove it!TM without a shadow of a doubt is just moving the goalpost. The exact quotes are a couple of posts back. They provide ample reason for people to be concerned that the president will not accept an election defeat.

Now what he'll actually do, is anyone's guess. But there is no hiding what he said.
No, there is no such thing as "human language doesn't work that way." That's incorrect. And there's no "what he meant!!" You didn't hear what he said because HE NEVER SAID IT. I would be a very dishonest person if I cherry-picked every last sentence or phrase of yours or your candidate or your offspring's or your labradoodle in the attempt to discredit you. And btw, to make sure that we are ALL CLEAR ON THE NUANCES, I used labradoodle as an example, not as an example of distain for a mixed breed. Just to make it clear, even though you could take me out of context with the agenda of making me look like a labradoodle hater, which - I assure you - I'm, not. Not that it would matter to the NYT. Thanks!!

get a life ,like I said he has said it 10 different ways. Everyone has heard him. including you.
Please don't say things like "get a life" to me. I could say the same to you but wouldn't. You are posting here, so you obviously have a life, as do I. Thanks!!

No, there is no such thing as "human language doesn't work that way." That's incorrect. And there's no "what he meant!!" You didn't hear what he said because HE NEVER SAID IT.

Nonsense, we all heard the president suggest he will not accept the results if he loses - he's said it many times now - and it is obvious what he meant. I've posted the links here twice already.

As I've said whether the president can or will go through with it is another matter. But the idea comes from his own fat orange mouth.

Why do you obsess over "Hillary"? She was not mentioned in his post. He was not talking about 2016. He was talking about Trump.

Focus, if you're even able to. We know you're melting down about the prospect of Trump leaving. Don't let that make you make stupid posts.

By the way, for the uneducated amongst us, the EC was not "fine" to many Americans before 2016. The smart people remember 2000 and what happened when a candidate lost the EC but won the popular vote and how it upset many millions of Americans. Maybe you should crack a history book.
I have no obsession with Hillary only thankful the better person won. Trump hasn't lost yet. I want Trump to win because he is focused on a vaccine to end this pandemic while the left is fearmongering the people over the the vaccine for political gain. Trump and the republicans are the winners not the ones who still cannot accept defeat.

The EC is an outdated concept, designed for a time when it took weeks for election results to come from around the country. I also highly doubt the very white founding fathers had in mind that the minority vote getter candidate in a presidential election should come out as the winner..... even in those days, that would have been an outrage.
No they were against mob rule and implemented measures to prevent it. They were deeply concerned about the rights of the minority and the individual. The senate was one of many things they implemented to make sure that 51% of the people couldn't vote away the rights of the other 49% or even the individual.

There is not a crisis of Marxism in America, and nearly no Americans would support authoritarian communism. You’re the one eating up propaganda
I have no concern about the republicans following the rules or the president. It has been the left that cannot play y the rules. Sorry but those are the facts.

Where does he say that he will NOT step down if legally voted out?? Show me. He's complaining about the ballots. That's it. That's all. All the hand wringing is a waste of time. If he is voted out - which he may or may not be - he will leave the White House, again if he is voted out. Thanks!!
He said it a dozen different ways you not seeing it says all that needs to be said about your thinking.

Nope he has said he won't leave a dozen dfifferent ways , you not seeing it says all that needs to be said.

I have no obsession with Hillary only thankful the better person won. Trump hasn't lost yet. I want Trump to win because he is focused on a vaccine to end this pandemic while the left is fearmongering the people over the the vaccine for political gain. Trump and the republicans are the winners not the ones who still cannot accept defeat.
You are supporting a president that won't leave office when he loses , you are supporting a dictator. you are this countries biggest threat and that can't be argued , you sold us out, You sold out the flag and the constitution. You are the enemy.

Oh, I think he'll leave office. Trump is heavy but he's not immovable.
In the end he will ask for body count and his Brownshirt followers will do it.

White nationalist' from infamous Charlottesville protest now reportedly  studying at LSE | The Independent | The Independent

Back
Top Bottom