• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

THinking on Syria

If we sit on our hands and let it happen 'over there' long enough eventually it will be happening right here in the good old USA.

Remember Pearl harbor, December 7, 1941?

That was a big shock to a lot of people in the USA that we could have prevented if we had tackled Japan before it happened.

Japan killed millions in China and Korea and it did not effect us from 1930ish to 1941. japan made the mistake of retaliation agianst our oil embargo.

And where was Dec 7th attack on USA from Iraq?

OPPS!

if you want to save the world, YOU and the arab league can pay for it. (in blood and cash)

First Obama has never said anything about going to war with Syria ...Obama's plan is a STRIKE.....not a war. He has never said he would send any US GI's into this fray.

Second ...I find it ironic ...that those who suddenly see the light ...and want Obama to sit on his hands ....are the same people nobody could convince Iraq was an unnecessary war.

You people need to STFU ...Obama got it right and voted against all of you and the Iraq war ....Obama got Bin Laden ......I trust him to get this right as well.

Once you shoot you start a WAR with no end. Because then the other side has justificationn for unlimited attack for all time. STRIKE is a fantasy.
Do you remember that LIMITED STRIKE on Pearl Harbor on Dec 7th, 1941 that Japan did because of oil a oil embargo.........

The USA sat on its hands for Chemical weapons used in syria so far, used in Iraq Iran war for 10 years..............etc etc etc . NOTHING has changed.

Obama as commander in Chief cant even with draw USA troops in 30 days like he should have. After 4 years..........we were still there.............and we
are STILL in Iraq and Afganistain............He commands NOTHING............the CEO of the MIC does the commanding of profits.

We didn't get involved in WW2 until we were attacked by the Japanese. We didn't get involved with the Germans until they declared war on us.

HEY! inteligence and spouting historical fact in the USA!! What a change! Brovo!!!

Ye, they stayed out for a long time.
That's because the mess was in Europe and it was in US's interest to not get involved.

As far as it was spread outside it, things got worse.
If Japan wouldn't attack US, I doubt they would be involved.

Point is to make the right decision at the right moment.
Not to make something every time there is a chance.

What a profound statement that says nothing. :lamo

Last edited:
That's because the mess was in Europe and it was in US's interest to not get involved.

Japan killed millions in China and Korea and it did not effect us from 1930ish to 1941. japan made the mistake of retaliation agianst our oil embargo.

OPPS!

if you want to save the world, YOU and the arab league can pay for it. (in blood and cash)

Did anyone ask you to kick in a penny?

You do what you think is best for you and the rest of us will do the same.

Is that okay with you?

OPPS!

Because Syria and Japan are the same thing.... :roll:
I've said it and I will say it again, it's not our fight!

Did anyone ask for your help?

No. they didn't.

Do you know why?

Because we don't need or want help from someone like you.

Have a nice day.

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.

Maybe you should just mind your own business until you get some skin in the game.

Last edited:
You do what you think is best for you.
I mentioned the same thing, not??

If with "Point is to make the right decision at the right moment" you though i meant for the principles, then my bad, i'll try to make it simpler next time.

Maybe you should just mind your own business until you get some skin in the game.

People are here to discuss and debate their ideas.
Stop with this childish behavior like you are Obama's right hand and knows everything is going to happen tomorrow.
You're getting too emotional.

OPPS!

Because Syria and Japan are the same thing.... :roll: I've said it and I will say it again, it's not our fight!

If with "Point is to make the right decision at the right moment" you though i meant for the principles, then my bad, i'll try to make it simpler next time.

Do whatever is best for you.

It will have zero affect on me or the world.

OPPS!

Because Syria and Japan are the same thing.... :roll: I've said it and I will say it again, it's not our fight!

People are here to discuss and debate their ideas.
Stop with this childish behavior like you are Obama's right hand and knows everything is going to happen tomorrow.
You're getting too emotional.

Good idea. Why don't you do that?

What is going to happen is going to happen whether you like it or not.

Deal with it.

Good idea. Why don't you do that?

What is going to happen is going to happen whether you like it or not.

Deal with it.
Do you think that I care that much as you do about Obama's or Cameron's decisions?? - No.

Whatever they do, nothing will change in my life.
I will eat same food, wear same clothes, drive same car, have same job, either they bomb Syria or not.

Do you think that I care that much as you do about Obama's or Cameron's decisions?? - No.

Whatever they do, nothing will change in my life.
I will eat same food, wear same clothes, drive same car, have same job, either they bomb Syria or not.

Glad to hear it.

Did anyone ask you to kick in a penny?

You do what you think is best for you and the rest of us will do the same.

Is that okay with you?

yes they did. By indebting the USA even MORE............$14T is already imposible for pay for without the mega rich paying for it.

Syria will just ad another few $T.

No. they didn't.

Do you know why?

Because we don't need or want help from someone like you.

Have a nice day.

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.

What in the world are you talking about?

Food for thought:

Back
Top Bottom