• We will be taking the forum down for maintenance at [3:30 PM CDT] - in 25 minutes. We should be down less than 1 hour.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

There is something these criminal rioters should know

We have seen these riots with their burning and looting going on forever it seems. Now they are starting to go into neighborhoods.

There is something these criminal rioters should know. Unlike the police regular citizens DO NOT have rubber bullets!!!!!

But then if citizens really wanted to be "nice" to these fool criminals, we could load up some shot gun shells with rock salt.

Criminals don’t have rubber bullets either

The government has made damned sure that these people cannot even survive without those safety nets. You think that was accidental? No, it was not.

Property taxes in many deep blue states is making living there a serious problem. Don't pay the tax and you are out.

How are "the rights of American minorities" violated? Jews and Orientals faced discrimination and persecution in the United States. Now they tend to be more prosperous than white Gentiles. Why is it that so many Negroes are still poor, despite affirmative action policies that discriminate in favor of them?

Really? Do you honestly believe that if all these Americans were white that they would be dead at the hands of cops or white supremacists? George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Aura Rosser, Stephen Clark, Alton Sterling, Freddie Gray and Eric Garner. The list is way longer than I care to type here --- way longer. Will you dare to sit there at a computer keyboard and deny that these men were targets of racism, pure and simple. That's why they're dead.

Incidentally old man, the term 'Negroes' has become socially unacceptable for more than 10 years now. Same with the term 'Orientals', it is also a term not used for over a decade. Asian Americans prefer 'Asian American'.

Property taxes in many deep blue states is making living there a serious problem. Don't pay the tax and you are out.

Don't need to tell me, I live in a state with the highest tax rates in the country.

We have seen these riots with their burning and looting going on forever it seems. Now they are starting to go into neighborhoods.

There is something these criminal rioters should know. Unlike the police regular citizens DO NOT have rubber bullets!!!!!

But then if citizens really wanted to be "nice" to these fool criminals, we could load up some shot gun shells with rock salt.

Shove your nice up your arse. You fools say the stupidest ****. Are you threatening the criminal rioters by telling them citizens have real bullets? WTF is it with the right and violence while they claim to condemn it? You sure do threaten to use it an awful lot.

I can't wait till november to get you scum out of office.

Good, start here because these guys are already IN the neighborhood.

Where's all the outrage? Huh? HUH???? HUH???? HUH??????

:lamo

Really? Do you honestly believe that if all these Americans were white that they would be dead at the hands of cops or white supremacists? George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Aura Rosser, Stephen Clark, Alton Sterling, Freddie Gray and Eric Garner. The list is way longer than I care to type here --- way longer. Will you dare to sit there at a computer keyboard and deny that these men were targets of racism, pure and simple. That's why they're dead.

BlackCrime 3.jpg

Incidentally old man, the term 'Negroes' has become socially unacceptable for more than 10 years now. Same with the term 'Orientals', it is also a term not used for over a decade. Asian Americans prefer 'Asian American'.

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. used the word "Negro" fifteen times in his "I have a dream" speech. I will continue to use it, thank you very much. :mrgreen:

What I mean by "Oriental" is China, and nations that learned civilization from China. These are Korea, Japan, and Korea. When I asked on Quora if "Oriental" is a derogatory term none of the Orientals who responded said that it was. When I told a Vietnamese woman "I prefer Oriental women," she did not get angry at me.

She smiled and said, "You think we are much more wonderful."

Considering that there are more whites and Hispanic in the US than there are blacks, by percentage are killed more than whites. In terms of sheer number there are more white and Hispanic people so obviously there are more whites that are killed but black people by percentage are killed more frequently due to the fact that the law doesn't protect black people as well as they protect white men or women.

You see, the numbers of the populations affects the numbers of police killings. It's only logic, sorry you don't understand that concept. 89% of the US population is either White or Latino, whereas the Black population is a mere 2.5% of our entire population in the US.

Race Population % of all White, Hispanic and Latino Americans and Black Americans

% of Population

White 26,735,714 53.0

Some other race (mestizo, mulatto, etc.) 18,503,103 36.7

Black 1,243,471 2.5

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. used the word "Negro" fifteen times in his "I have a dream" speech. I will continue to use it, thank you very much. :mrgreen:

What I mean by "Oriental" is China, and nations that learned civilization from China. These are Korea, Japan, and Korea. When I asked on Quora if "Oriental" is a derogatory term none of the Orientals who responded said that it was. When I told a Vietnamese woman "I prefer Oriental women," she did not get angry at me.

She smiled and said, "You think we are much more wonderful."

Old people find it very difficult to learn new ways, even if those 'new ways' are 10-20 years in place. MLK died over 50 years ago.

Considering that there are more whites and Hispanic in the US than there are blacks, by percentage are killed more than whites. In terms of sheer number there are more white and Hispanic people so obviously there are more whites that are killed but black people by percentage are killed more frequently due to the fact that the law doesn't protect black people as well as they protect white men or women.

You see, the numbers of the populations affects the numbers of police killings. It's only logic, sorry you don't understand that concept. 89% of the US population is either White or Latino, whereas the Black population is a mere 2.5% of our entire population in the US.

Race Population % of all White, Hispanic and Latino Americans and Black Americans

% of Population

White 26,735,714 53.0

Some other race (mestizo, mulatto, etc.) 18,503,103 36.7

Black 1,243,471 2.5

What matters is that blacks are much more likely to be killed by black criminals than by white policemen.

Old people find it very difficult to learn new ways, even if those 'new ways' are 10-20 years in place. MLK died over 50 years ago.

Who makes these changes and why am I supposed to obey them?

What matters is that blacks are much more likely to be killed by black criminals than by white policemen.

No, what matters is that your graphics which you believe proves something is misleading.

Who makes these changes and why am I supposed to obey them?

You don't have to "obey" anything. Old people find change very difficult because they're set in their ways. That's understandable.

Yeah, that's logical. :roll:

Let us know when you shoot a protester in your neighborhood, tough guy.

Back
Top Bottom