• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

There is no (macro) evolution

So, you can walk from New York to New Jersey. And you can walk from New Jersey to Pennsylvania. And you can walk from Pennsylvania to Maryland.

BUT

... you can't walk from New York to Maryland, because nobody takes steps that big.

Brilliant.

Well, talking about false analogies! Unbelievable this one.

Last edited:
It is incredibly arrogant to believe that because you personally don't have the evidence, that no evidence exists.

Research the evidence supporting evolution.

I never wrote something like that at all.

Well, talking about false analogies! Unbelievable this one.
His analogy may be correct, just not in the way he thinks.
Any human can walk somewhere as long as there is a good path to walk on,
but they are limited to the length of the human stride, or at most the length of
human running long jump.
This covers micro evolution quite well, in that large changes can occur, but
only as an accumulation of small steps.
Macro evolution on the other hand, would imply the walker with the same physical
limitations, suddenly appeared appeared 100 miles away.

but they are limited to the length of the human stride, or at most the length of
human running long jump.
Macro evolution on the other hand, would imply the walker with the same physical

No macro evolution is just a whole bunch of micro evolutionary steps. They seem like large ones because of much of the data is missing.
Fossils are increadibly rare and to expect us to find fossils of every single evolutionary step is being unrealistic.
https://socratic.org/questions/why-are-fossils-rare

human running long jump.

Nope, the whole analogy is completely wrong!

Which is what I said!

I took this to mean that is what you consider to be the actual process of what happens.
I apologize if I misunderstood.

No macro evolution is just a whole bunch of micro evolutionary steps.

Well, this is called a 'hypothesis'. Now there has to be evidence to support this, if it is true,

Herein lies the problem, there is none.

well, as far as I can see it is all only micro-evolution":

From the top:

How species adapt to their environment

Indeed, species! Hence micro evolution.

the reproductive success of a species

again, only inner species. again, micro evolution!

design in nature

Yep, again!

evidence of evolution in action, e.g., antibiotic resistance

antibiotic is again, only micro evolution!

So....

well, as far as I can see it is all only micro-evolution":

From the top:

Indeed, species! Hence micro evolution.

again, only inner species. again, micro evolution!

Yep, again!

antibiotic is again, only micro evolution!

So....

Macro evolution is just lots of micro evolution.
Try actually learning soemthing about evolution before you post nosnense

Well, you can try your ad hominems again.

BUT , what you state is a hypothesis! Now evidence please.

Or do you think an expression like that doesn't need 'evidence'???????

If you would say 'yes' now that would be hilarious.

Well, you can try your ad hominems again.

BUT , what you state is a hypothesis! Now evidence please.

Or do you think an expression like that doesn't need 'evidence'???????

If you would say 'yes' now that would be hilarious.

I suggest you actually learn what ad hominem means.
I also suggest you read the links I posted.

There is no (macro) evolution, there was not, there is not and there never will be any macro evolution.

Yes, there is micro evolution.

Before we start, I am not a creationist.
People think you have to be a creationist to dismiss the extremely stupid macro-evolution theory.
That is how stupid people think.

Just looking at the missing facts! If there is no evidence to support the non-sense we have to do away with the non-sense.

But eh?! Let's face it. People are brainwashed with this nonsens at school.
So, the cognitive dissonance will run amok!

let's see.
So a few questions

When was the earth created?

Did the T Rex live at the same time as humans (or what became humans)
If not when did humans (or proto humans ) come into existence and how

The burden of proof of this is then now upon you.

If you think this is really true, then give some evidence........there is none

strobel-fossil.jpg

I suggest you actually learn what ad hominem means.
I also suggest you read the links I posted.

I have and I have. ;)

Well, this is called a 'hypothesis'. Now there has to be evidence to support this, if it is true,

Herein lies the problem, there is none.

I've said this before: if you can accept that short changes can happen over short periods of time (microevolution), why can't you accept that large changes happen over larger periods of time (macroevolution)?

It makes absolutely no sense for you to deny macroevolution. Eventually a small change over a small period of time is going to turn into a larger change over a larger period of time.

I've said this before: if you can accept that short changes can happen over short periods of time (microevolution), why can't you accept that large changes happen over larger periods of time (macroevolution)?

It makes absolutely no sense for you to deny macroevolution. Eventually a small change over a small period of time is going to turn into a larger change over a larger period of time.

I have written this before!

Of course I can accept that! IF THERE IS EVIDENCE! That is just the way it works. If you have seen the picture above, even Darwin demanded proof of that. It seems you can do without.
How irrational and ilogical can you be???????????????

So, no, this won't do. We need e.v.i.d.e.n.c.e

Sorry, but that is the way this works.

I have written this before!

Of course I can accept that! IF THERE IS EVIDENCE! That is just the way it works. If you have seen the picture above, even Darwin demanded proof of that.

So, no, this won't do. We need e.v.i.d.e.n.c.e

Sorry, but that is the way this works.

You don't need evidence at all. You just need to use reasoning and inferencing.

You don't need evidence at all. You just need to use reasoning and inferencing.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt????????

Ok, I rest my case

This one is UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

A real genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt????????

Ok, I rest my case

This one is UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

A real genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

You are unbelievable. You said yourself you accept microevolution (small changes over small periods of time). So using reasoning, I could also accept macroevolution (larger changes over larger periods of time).

Do you not understand that a small change over a small period of time will eventually become a larger change over a larger period of time?

You are unbelievable. You said yourself you accept microevolution (small changes over small periods of time). So using reasoning, I could also accept macroevolution (larger changes over larger periods of time).

Do you not understand that a small change over a small period of time will eventually become a larger change over a larger period of time?

I can understand all I want. That is not the point.

Even Darwin was aware that at his time he needed proof.

JUST GIVE SOME EVIDENCE. THAT IS ALL.

No proof, no macro evolution. it is as simple as that. Why can't you get that???????????????????????????????????????????????

I can understand all I want.

Even darwin was aware that at his time he needed proof.

So you agree that Macro Evolution indeed exists and is validated by science.

Thanks for clearing that up.

I can understand all I want. That is not the point.

Even Darwin was aware that at his time he needed proof.

No proof, no macro evolution. it is as simple as that. Why can't you get that???????????????????????????????????????????????

Why are YOU unable to use any reasoning skills? Probably because you don't have any.

You can rason all you want, but at some point E.V.I.D.E.N.C.E must be found to see if it is true or not.

So, far, the evidence is lacking:

“Contrary to what most scientists write, the fossil record does not support the Darwinian theory of evolution because it is this theory (there are several) which we use to interpret the fossil record. By doing so, we are guilty of circular reasoning if we then say the fossil record supports this theory.” [Ronald R. West (evolutionist), “Paleontology and Uniformitariansim.” Compass, Vol. 45 (May 1968), p. 216.]

Back
Top Bottom