• We will be taking the forum down for maintenance at [3:30 PM CDT] - in 25 minutes. We should be down less than 1 hour.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The worst show on MSNBC...

Which show is the worst?

• Total voters
I saw last night how Keith Olbermann is trying to inject a little bit of "crazy" into his show hoping for better ratings. He had a guy dressed up like Bozo the clown and another guy as the Wicked Witch of the West talking about O'Donnell. It just wasn't funny.

OLBERMANN: Are you offend[ed] that, after seemingly embracing the fold originally, Christine O‘Donnell is now distancing herself from witches?

[MICHAEL MUSTO, “THE VILLAGE VOICE”]: I am. This whole I am not a witch, I am you—Christine, what are you sayinG? You don‘t have a broom up your ass? I know I do. This is offensive to the witch/Wiccan community.

transcript to the Tuesday show

That was Hilarious! Jeez, get a sense of humor.

I wonder if Lawrence O'Donnell is a witch.

Back
Top Bottom