• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Timing Was Intentional: Roe v Wade Leak Was Left’s Answer to “2000 Mules” Documentary Release Today that Proves 2020 Election Was Stolen

/sarcasm on
Well then, just have the SC watch the movie and make a ruling. Save us all a lot of court time and public tax dollars spent. :giggle:

- Why use a movie. Why have they not presented all the facts in a court of law?
Two reasons.

Court costs money.
Can't lie in court.

The leaked opinion was from February. Then it's leaked on the premier day of 2000Mules, the movie proving the election was stolen. This is no coincidence. The Deep State's paws are all over this.

Absolutely. But Trump bitter-enders can take solace in this: Dinesh's film can take the place of "Birth of a Nation" for the Donald's Lost Cause.

I am not going to,waste my time on the film, but couple questions: does he interview people who counter his thesis? Does he have anyone admitting participation in the fraud? And are there reviews of the film out there?

Last edited:
Reefer Madness

It does provide some pretty damning evidence that there was some level of fraud, though.
No, it gives a bunch of out of context shit and claims it doesn't back up.

You haven't watched it. How would you know?
Observation: Cell phone tracking data shows about 2000 people in the very general vicinity of ballot boxes several times and also in the very general vicinity of some unidentified nonprofit organizations.

Conclusion: Every one of those people was illegally paid to harvest ballots!

If you can't spot the utterly massive holes in this logic, you're beyond help and I have no further interest in discussing this with you.

Observation: Cell phone tracking data shows about 2000 people in the very general vicinity of ballot boxes several times and also in the very general vicinity of some unidentified nonprofit organizations.

If you can't spot the utterly massive holes in this logic, you're beyond help and I have no further interest in discussing this with you.
And again I have to ask if D’Souza, a felon who was himself guilty of violating election laws and pardoned by Trump should be believed when he purports to support Trump’s lies about the 2020 election. Can anyone who has seen the film tell us if he interviews people who have a different opinion, like Bill Barr and Trump’s fired cyber security guy? Does he interview one of the conspiracy’s participants in back light? Does D’Souza have a theory as to who organized this, when and why? Does he review and comment on Trump’s many other allegations of fraud, including mention of the disbanded committee that found nothing of Trump’s 2016 allegations?

Bottom line: why give any credence to this film?

Last edited:

When you replied to me for the first time in this thread, why did you omit the first sentence of the post you quoted?

When you replied to me for the first time in this thread, why did you omit the first sentence of the post you quoted?
To focus on the important part I was rebutting. The rest isn't interesting.

So is The Batman, and they are equally fictitious.
The Batman was decently entertaining though. Robert Pattinson does a better Batman than you'd expect.

You are pushing more useless hackish swill. He called you on it. Simple.

You can watch 2000 Mules for free here=>

It does not "prove" the 2020 election was stolen. It does provide some pretty damning evidence that there was some level of fraud, though.

Big Lie stuff. Just great. Every single lawsuit dismissed, but we're supposed to believe that the people who told us they'd claim fraud no matter what happened and did exactly that have secret proof that somehow becomes invisible every time it gets near a courthouse. Or something.

Right. You've been duped by useless election truthing. I guess you better call everyone who hasn't been so duped a hack.

Interesting phenomenon. We have a former prez whose documented lies run into the thousands, who cries fraud at so many elections without offering proof, who had a phony university and crooked foundation, both shut down with him paying up big time, who routinely insulted huge numbers of Americans, and who shrinks say is a classic narcissist. Yet his claim of a fixed election has frightened republican politicians who seem to know better, led to the marginalizing of solidly conservative Liz Cheney by her own party and created an evidence-free cottage industry surrounding the notion of a rigged 2020 election. And the topic of this thread goes beyond the normal paranoia to suggest that the completely unrelated leak of a draft opinion on Roe v Wade was timed to occur as a distraction to the release of documentary on Trump’s misfortune created by a man himself pardoned by that same Trump for a real election law violation. I am impressed.

But puzzled. Some religious conservatives can justify support of Trump as an imperfect vessel for carrying out God’s will, much like the sinful King David. Others can roll their eyes but like his pro-business anti-labor/consumer/environment approach for ideological reasons. But unless you are running in a GOP primary, how does it follow that you buy the stolen election myth? Why does no one on this forum who believes in the stolen election address other Trump claims of fraud?

You are pushing more useless hackish swill. He called you on it. Simple.
What's it been? 3, 4 years since I called you out for being a hack and you're STILL butthurt?

Awesome.:D

Back
Top Bottom