• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The supreme court is a joke with no credibility

Exactly!

I posted the exact same thing a few days ago.

They start with how they want to rule than go about to justify it as best they can.
that was what happened starting in 1937. that is why we have all sorts of federal powers that should never have been allowed to exist

that was what happened starting in 1937. that is why we have all sorts of federal powers that should never have been allowed to exist

please don't respond to my posts in such utter ignorance

thanks

please don't respond to my posts in such utter ignorance

thanks
you complaining about utter ignorance in posts is beyond ironic. Your posts are invariably ignorant and usually worse

What an illogical and lying post you've made. How embarrassing this has to be. The facts of the case before the Supreme Court are from Maine where many children do not have access to public schools because Maine does not provide services in some of their rural locations. I understand the desire to be contrarian due to the lack of faculties to provide intelligent information into the thread. I'm quite used to reading that in your posts. However, this is one of your more embarrassing post I've read. Do a little more research, find some logic, and try again. This post is beyond stupid and ignorant.
Speaking of "beyond stupid and ignorant", points for 'not' spamming the forum ( again), and "embarrassing" yourself by cutting and pasting 'my' words for the 100th time, and attaching 'my' words to 'my' posts, which is extremely childish and displays desperate, obsessive behavior. Run along now and have a most excellent day.

Speaking of "beyond stupid and ignorant", points for 'not' spamming the forum ( again), and "embarrassing" yourself by cutting and pasting 'my' words for the 100th time, and attaching 'my' words to 'my' posts, which is extremely childish and displays desperate, obsessive behavior. Run along now and have a most excellent day.
Looking for evidence of your positive claims that there are no children in America who do not have public schools available to them or this was a copy/paste. Stop lying. It's a really bad look. Time to step up your game and include facts and truth in your posts rather than the continued lies. This is a very easy conversation so I'm not sure why your posts are struggling to keep up with truthful content.

<<< include facts and truth in your posts >>>
lol@ the guy who now wants other posters to do as he wishes, AFTER, cutting and pasting another poster's own words and attaching those poster's words time and time and time again as a "debating tactic." DP comedy gold! ( points for not denying you indeed repeatedly used this FAILED debating tactic. )

lol@ the guy who now wants other posters to do as he wishes, AFTER, cutting and pasting another poster's own words and attaching those poster's words as a "debating tactic."
So you have no evidence to back up your positive claim that there are no children without access to public schools. You also have no evidence of me posting your words in response to these stupid statements you've made. Why are you even posting in this thread if all you intended to do was post unsubstantiated lies and then cry about it?

A poem for your posts:

A little Boy was set to keep
A little flock of goats or sheep;
He thought the task too solitary,
And took a strange perverse vagary:
To call the people out of fun,
To see them leave their work and run,
He cried and screamed with all his might, —
"Wolf! wolf!" in a pretended fright.
Some people, working at a distance,
Came running in to his assistance.
They searched the fields and bushes round,
The Wolf was nowhere to be found.

<<< Why are you even posting in this thread >>>
And now the inevitable, futile attempt to conduct an inquisition after being exposed as spamming the forum with a poster's own words 'repeatedly' attached to that poster as a responsive "debating tactic. " ( facepalm indeed ) And feel free to point out the post# in which I made the positive claim " There are no children without access to public schools." This should be interesting, and most certainly another effort in futility. 🍿

Last edited:
The New 22 baby is now approaching 5 years old and
asking for a Apple phone + his own internet ! ...:cool:

And now the inevitable, futile attempt to conduct an inquisition after being exposed as spamming the forum with a poster's own words 'repeatedly' attached to that poster as a responsive "debating tactic. " ( facepalm indeed ) :ROFLMAO:
The lies just keep coming. Let me know when you'd like to have a truthful discussion. I get lying comes naturally in your posts, but truth is more productive.

look-over-there-2x920y.jpg

<<< You also have no evidence of me posting your words in response to these stupid statements you've made. >>>
Anyone who is interested can use the DP search feature, look at your posting history to me, also use that search feature to feed 'my' words 'you' repeatedly spammed the forum with repeatedly into the search feature, and discern for themselves as to whether, or not, there is "evidence" ( actually 'proof') you posted 'my' words repeatedly in your replies to 'my' posts, and who is actually posting "lies." ( busted )

Please point us to the post# in which the "truth" I made the positive claim "There are no children without access to public schools" resides 'you' attributed to 'me.' 🍿
This is very low quality trolling. The Supreme Court case in question follows this exact fact pattern. That is why it is at the Supreme Court. Let me know when you're caught up with the prior stupid posts you've made with the false positive claims that you are pretending you didn't make.

Screenshot_20220119-175912_Chrome.jpg

This is very low quality trolling. The Supreme Court case in question follows this exact fact pattern. That is why it is at the Supreme Court. Let me know when you're caught up with the prior stupid posts you've made with the false positive claims that you are pretending you didn't make.

View attachment 67370048
You do realize the words in quotes are 'your' words? Right? That is why they are in quotes. Smart people know when a poster uses quotation marks, that is to convey the words contained within the quotes came from someone else. That would be 'you' in this case, which makes it 'your' positive claim, not mine. Now, that you've reposted 'your' asinine positive claim, please validate said positive claim in which you declare the government is "forcing" anyone to go to a private school.. ( busted yet again, and the hole becomes even deeper ) Well played----NOT!-----:ROFLMAO:

They seem to be working backwards, picking a result and then seeking legal justification for their shenanigans

Their rulings on two vaccine mandates are self contradictory.

The court is hopelessly partisan, legislating from the bench, and generally in need of a purge.
Clay Thomas has been an evil clown since he was installed. His only mission is to get revenge against the left for pointing out he's a harassing pervert.

Clay Thomas has been an evil clown since he was installed. His only mission is to get revenge against the left for pointing out he's a harassing pervert.
a harassing pervert? what oozing bullshit.

You do realize the words in quotes are 'your' words? Right? That is why they are in quotes.
You're continuing to post more lies? :ROFLMAO: How embarrassing? Here is your positive claim:
Screenshot_20220119-192941_Photos.jpg

My claim was that children involved in that case were forced to attend private schools because the government did not provide those services. Your positive claim was that "no child is being" is forced into private schools due local government not providing those services. That's the entire point of this case at the Supreme Court. The state provides vouchers because they don't offer public schools for these children and then they are blocking parents from using those vouchers at the private school of their choice if it has religious affiliation.

We are all caught up and not falling for your lies. The more you carry on the more embarrassing this is for you. 🍿

You're continuing to post more lies? :ROFLMAO: How embarrassing? Here is your positive claim:
View attachment 67370062

My claim was that children involved in that case were forced to attend private schools because the government did not provide those services. Your positive claim was that "no child is being" is forced into private schools due local government not providing those services. That's the entire point of this case at the Supreme Court. The state provides vouchers because they don't offer public schools for these children and then they are blocking parents from using those vouchers at the private school of their choice if it has religious affiliation.

We are all caught up and not falling for your lies. The more you carry on the more embarrassing this is for you. 🍿
Go ahead and 'prove' your positive claim students "are being forced to attend private schools" per 'your' post I responded to. I have no obligation to disprove a 'negative.' ( and the hole gets even deeper )......Toooooooooooo easy....lol ..Failing and flailing, and running from 'your positive claim'..

Go ahead and 'prove' your positive claim students "are being forced to attend private schools" per 'your' post I responded to. I have no obligation to disprove a 'negative.' ( and the hole gets even deeper )......Toooooooooooo easy....lol..

Get caught up then stop lying. Feel free to admit you're wrong at any time. It would be the mature thing to do which is why it isn't expected.

Get caught up then stop lying. Feel free to admit you're wrong at any time. It would be the mature thing to do which is why it isn't expected.

Please show us in that link where it claims any students "are being forced to attend private schools." ( which is 'your' positive claim )

Please show us in that link in which it claims any students "are being forced to attend private schools." ( which is 'your' positive claim )
That's what I thought. :ROFLMAO: No integrity, as expected. How embarrassing that must be for you. Not a very good look at all, but as clear as a cold mountain stream.

That's what I thought. :ROFLMAO: No integrity, as expected. How embarrassing that must be for you.
Smart people can see you are running from proving 'your' positive claim, which is clearly displayed upthread. And smart people know a there is ZERO obligation to disprove a negative. Keep digging, flailing, and failing, if you so choose.

There it is.
So; put the SOB's in Jail ! + his Cronies (wise guys) !
So; allow harmed families law suits to go forward for 10's of millions of dollars each.
So; forever disavow any person causing treasonous / felonious or having past law suits of proof of devious acts or activities to be able to hold public office of any kind !

Back
Top Bottom