• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The radicalization of BLM continues

I think he's most known for the I Have a Dream speech. Most of my impression of him comes from his status as the most popular civil rights figure - non-violence, etc.
Civil rights? What was that all about?

You're welcome to your opinion, but I can confirm for you that it's misinformed. By your comments here it's clear you have no idea why I wrote the OP or the point it's trying to make.
Exactly how is my observation about "other side behaving badly" threads misinformed?

What exactly is the point? It seems to be that you find some defendants should have strangers post their bail and others not...
Um, the point is in the title of the OP. You don't have to agree with it, but don't pretend it isn't clear.

No, those are not the rules. That is you trying to silence the discussion.

And I would likely not have commented on the story had Brown's bail been crowdfunded. It was not crowdfunded. The attempted murderer's bail was funded by a group whose mission claims that lives matter.

Sir. Sarcasm. Cmon.

Um, the point is in the title of the OP. You don't have to agree with it, but don't pretend it isn't clear.

Were those that sent money to the Rittenhouse bail fund "radicalized"?

I think he's most known for the I Have a Dream speech. Most of my impression of him comes from his status as the most popular civil rights figure - non-violence, etc.

Only in public. Behind closed doors he had no problem with violence.

I think there's a suspension of disbelief with most liberals regarding BLM. They want to view it as they would MLK.
i'm in disbelief that you're in a race thread.

to be fair, the "black people" threads are the safest place for the biggest Trump supporters as the trump family prepares to take the 5th thousands of times regarding their crimes.

and the misrepresented Durham report threads are "feel good" too.

They’re now doing what they can to help out those who attempt to murder white politicians.

BLM started out radical. Nothing new here except that it's becoming obvious to everyone. They are nothing more than a communist front organization.

Because it's steeped in political bias.
Didn't you just declare I was "misinformed"?

Is the fact that conservative DP members start many threads about "random people from the other side behaving badly" misinformed or steeped in political bias?

Is justice equal under the law or not? Are you proposing laws that restrict who can post bail based on the "circumstances"?

LMAO... How does that group get its funds?

It sends the wrong message. Jewish lives don't matter.

Didn't you just declare I was "misinformed"?

Is the fact that conservative DP members start many threads about "random people from the other side behaving badly" misinformed or steeped in political bias?
Yes, I just declared my belief that you are misinformed.

Well read.

Yes, I just declared my belief that you are misinformed.

Well read.
Your "belief"?

Your complete denial of actual facts and evidence is noted.

I think there's a suspension of disbelief with most liberals regarding BLM. They want to view it as they would MLK.
Seems to be quite frequent and always along party lines and / or the demanded political narrative of the time.

Seems to be quite frequent and always along party lines and / or the demanded political narrative of the time.

Oh definitely. While personal opinions are great for recreational discourse, I'm far better served by knowing which way the wind is blowing.

Amazon just kikcked the black supremacist hate group off their platform

Amazon just kikcked the black supremacist hate group off their platform
Specifically their 'Smile' (Smile.Amazon.com) fund raising platform. Makes sense when BLM can't account for where (what was it?) some $60M in donations that they've received was spent on. It would be reasonable to suspect it went to the personal and real estate expenses of some of the top BLM leaders.

What "facts and evidence" have I denied?
Are you really trying to deny that conservatives don't start "random guy on the other side behaving badly" threads?

LOL, I'm done with your silly games. Have a lovely day.

Are you really trying to deny that conservatives don't start "random guy on the other side behaving badly" threads?

LOL, I'm done with your silly games. Have a lovely day.
No, I've seen some of those. It's something both sides do here.

I will, and you too.

Would the outrage be just as great if he had posted the bail himself? The Kentucky constitution provides for cash bail for anyone other than those charged with crimes eligible for the death penalty. Here is the judge who set the bail at $100,000...

The bail is too low to begin with. Attempted murder and you put him back on the street. Who are these liberal progressives protecting? No cash bail in many of these cities is putting repeat offenders back on the street to commit more crime. It's shameful.

The bail is too low to begin with. Attempted murder and you put him back on the street. Who are these liberal progressives protecting? No cash bail in many of these cities is putting repeat offenders back on the street to commit more crime. It's shameful.

The judge set the bail..

Back
Top Bottom