• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Post Office Cops blocked a congress woman from inspecting mail facility

How much notice does the Post Office need for anyone to come see the day to day operations of a facility? They had time to set out the caution tape to stop her.

Trump has made this an issue by claiming 'foul' without any evidence. Quit blaming others for what Trump does.

4:30 in the morning? What congress member wakes up before 10:00 unless she wants publicity? She KNEW she would be refused and that was the plan.

You want to inspect? Call my secretary for an appointment. You are not the FBI or the Gestapo.

What does calling Trump have to do with oversight? I wish I knew because then I'd know why you think you said something funny.
Sarcasm.

There was no oversight of this thief. If you are in charge of ordering things for Congress like laptops, cell phones, etc., what you do is get kickbacks from the people you give business to. IOW, if a laptop should cost a thousand, you get the supplier you are in cahoots with to invoice them at $1,500.00 and you get money under the table. In his case, he ALSO submitted invoices and strangely enough, the merchandise was nowhere to be found. It was his and Schultzes own little money racket and he was tracking other members of Congress. He was a crook and I think he shared his bounty with Ugly Wasserman Schultz.

I don't get the connection between this and the Post Office refusing her entrance but thanks for filling in some of the blanks on this scandal.

4:30 in the morning? What congress member wakes up before 10:00 unless she wants publicity? She KNEW she would be refused and that was the plan.

You want to inspect? Call my secretary for an appointment. You are not the FBI or the Gestapo.

She called ahead.

If they thought she was doing it for publicity they could have foiled her plan by letting her enter. They played right into her agenda.

Congress has oversight over the FBI too when the executive branch doesn't obstruct.

I don't get the connection between this and the Post Office refusing her entrance but thanks for filling in some of the blanks on this scandal.

Because she is a ruthless opportunist who allowed a thief to stay working for her and only let him go when he was arrested trying to flee the country. He got off with a slap on the wrist. He probably stole millions being the purchasing agent for Congress. She must have something on somebody or have some power there we don't know about and be seeking some other office because she is posturing to look like a hero by demanding things from the Post Office. I can't stand that ugly woman.

She called ahead.

If they thought she was doing it for publicity they could have foiled her plan by letting her enter. They played right into her agenda.

Congress has oversight over the FBI too when the executive branch doesn't obstruct.

She called ahead by an hour. It was a stunt that she knew would result in refusal so the left can use mail in ballots as a reason when they lose. Democrats plot and plan their evil.

She called ahead by an hour. It was a stunt that she knew would result in refusal so the left can use mail in ballots as a reason when they lose. Democrats plot and plan their evil.

She called the day before but no matter. She's part of the oversight committee. Giving a heads up should be no more than a courtesy.

Not to mention it's Trump and his minions that claim mail-in ballots will result in fraud. It's their pre-emptive excuse for losing.

She called the day before but no matter. She's part of the oversight committee. Giving a heads up should be no more than a courtesy.

Not to mention it's Trump and his minions that claim mail-in ballots will result in fraud. It's their pre-emptive excuse for losing.
On the contrary. All of these stunts are for when Biden loses.

I'll take them over the morons who believe Article II lets the president do whatever he wants.

Please tell me what the president is doing that is illegal.

Back
Top Bottom