• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Political Right Must Support its Existing Media Outlets!

Not really, trump supporters are usually white suburbanites and up. Those that took part in storming the capital were those with plenty of wealth to do so. We need to get rid of this lie that the capital riot was done by poor folks.
I completely disagree with you that the entire problem isn't due to income inequality to an extent that has impoverished America's huge majority of working class people. I won't entertain a long and drawn out debate over those facts with you but I would certainly be interested in hearing your version of what the issues of Americans really are in your view?

If you're who you say you are then you'll need to understand that Trumpism is a marriage of assorted extremists, that's made in hell. Whatever you've chosen for your agenda going forward, it's not going to be furthered by support of Trump. You're going to have to wait for the rational and normal faction of the GOP to break free of the Trump scourge.
Get back to me on that, i'm rather centrist too!
If you are who you say you are?....

This thread idea has continued to make waves with a lot of people for a while now. YOu may be the only one who's been lost on it's meaning.
You may be the only one who didn't realize that when I said you lost me, it wasn't that I didn't understand, it was that I have no intention of following you into the stormfront rabbit hole.

Any abomination like Trump would never become popular in Canada. Trump is the representation of a general protest of the American people against their rotten lot in life that has been brought on by huge income inequality. Canada practices a 'socially' responsible style of capitalism which has made us the #1 country in the world for QUALITY OF LIFE.

America has fallen to 15th. but they've been propagandized into looking the other way and just waving a bigger flag and waving it harder, while singing the song!

Now they are in some serious trouble with the threat of their military being corrupted enough by Trump to stage a coup. Very serious!
I live in a Mexican city with a plethora of Canadiens. Always on social media complaining about Mexico, but living here dirt cheap. I don’t like them, and I don’t like you criticizing the US. You don’t know your ass from a hole in the ground. Just like your whining compatriots here in Mazatlán.

Once a news source becomes mainstream, they can no longer cater exclusively to the right wing. They will have a conflict of interest in maintaining their mainstream status and as such will by obliged to report something disloyal to the right wing. Look at FOX news, giving Arizona to Biden before anyone else did.
..... Because Math is Leftist?

Once a news source becomes mainstream, they can no longer cater exclusively to the right wing. They will have a conflict of interest in maintaining their mainstream status and as such will by obliged to report something disloyal to the right wing. Look at FOX news, giving Arizona to Biden before anyone else did.
I wish the same could be said for the left-wing.

Back
Top Bottom