• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

the number two guy

washamericom

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Editors Note: this is perhaps the most controversial commentary we have posted to date, because it addresses the root of just about all world conflict. the number two guy #2 by olisep canny i have never really seen this as a subject for discussion in the mainstream media, or fox news. it's what i call the number two guy. religion doesn't get mention with respect to the cause of most of the worlds conflicts. islamic religion gets mentioned when people say what a peaceful religion it is and the vast majority of it's practitioners are fine hardworking people. it is and they are. they are not the ones who revert to violence as religious and political expression. however, this administration, for what ever reason, cannot see that the terrorists that we are fighting, are doing so, at least in part, because of their religion. now, the number two guy (or girl) is the earthly representative of "God". Christians have jesus, the jews are waiting for jesus, mohammed, budda, ahmadinija chavez and kim-jong have themselves, and so forth. acknowledging the existence of god doesn't seem to propose a problem, it is only when we get to the practice on earth, that we have problems. some of the oldest world conflict are over real estate, but that is a qualified subject within the context of the religion. there is the example of the infidels, which need to be eradicated. eradication goes beyond the pale practicing religion peacefully, thereby negating the foundation of it's essence. i can't really think of too many examples in america, whereby a religious group tries to force itself on other people. there is the kkk, but they just exist in the shadows and don't really surface that often. there is the westboro church, that protests fallen soldiers funerals and bash gays, but they are merely hateful and psychotic. most americans are christians, some times the l.d.s. people come around to the front door to peddle their idea of the right religion. i am always polite to them, but i explain "religion is personal, and i don't want it to be peddle at my door, like a vacuum cleaner or set of encyclopedias". they are selling their number two guy. we have cults, mostly they are subtle in their recrutment, thank God. our government and the u.s. census bureau has been acting cultish and invasive lately, we still havn't gotten a handle on why the feel they have the need to know when people leave and get home at your house. if there were no number two guy (or girl) as a bridge to a person's God, wouldn't life on earth, be more peaceful and safe and enjoyable? we will never know. ther are monsters (like saddam) still being born. right now we have psychopaths like al-kadhaffi, and the iranian ayatollah, in positions of real power. their interpretations of god, is enforced by an army with weapons, and mostly nothing to do but suppress their own people.. i don't think that america has ever tried to enforce any religion by force. i guess that's it, religion is personal, and it really doesn't even need to be shared to work. the islamist extremists are trying to force everyone to be like them. they have everyone walking on the eggs shells of political correctness. perhaps they could learn to "fit in" a little more with respect to sharing their religious views". if they we're less like amadinajad and more like the jehova's, that would be a good start. so don't worry about blaming islam. they are responsible for there own group. we know it's not all of islam, just the few. like christians have the kkk. perhaps it's time to update the koran, if it says that everybody not islamic needs to be killed (we still don't know if it does or not). this article is getting too long, but it has paragraphs.

Editors Note: this is perhaps the most controversial commentary we have posted to date, because it addresses the root of just about all world conflict. the number two guy #2 by olisep canny i have never really seen this as a subject for discussion in the mainstream media, or fox news. it's what i call the number two guy. religion doesn't get mention with respect to the cause of most of the worlds conflicts. islamic religion gets mentioned when people say what a peaceful religion it is and the vast majority of it's practitioners are fine hardworking people. it is and they are. they are not the ones who revert to violence as religious and political expression. however, this administration, for what ever reason, cannot see that the terrorists that we are fighting, are doing so, at least in part, because of their religion. now, the number two guy (or girl) is the earthly representative of "God". Christians have jesus, the jews are waiting for jesus, mohammed, budda, ahmadinija chavez and kim-jong have themselves, and so forth. acknowledging the existence of god doesn't seem to propose a problem, it is only when we get to the practice on earth, that we have problems. some of the oldest world conflict are over real estate, but that is a qualified subject within the context of the religion. there is the example of the infidels, which need to be eradicated. eradication goes beyond the pale practicing religion peacefully, thereby negating the foundation of it's essence. i can't really think of too many examples in america, whereby a religious group tries to force itself on other people. there is the kkk, but they just exist in the shadows and don't really surface that often. there is the westboro church, that protests fallen soldiers funerals and bash gays, but they are merely hateful and psychotic. most americans are christians, some times the l.d.s. people come around to the front door to peddle their idea of the right religion. i am always polite to them, but i explain "religion is personal, and i don't want it to be peddle at my door, like a vacuum cleaner or set of encyclopedias". they are selling their number two guy. we have cults, mostly they are subtle in their recrutment, thank God. our government and the u.s. census bureau has been acting cultish and invasive lately, we still havn't gotten a handle on why the feel they have the need to know when people leave and get home at your house. if there were no number two guy (or girl) as a bridge to a person's God, wouldn't life on earth, be more peaceful and safe and enjoyable? we will never know. ther are monsters (like saddam) still being born. right now we have psychopaths like al-kadhaffi, and the iranian ayatollah, in positions of real power. their interpretations of god, is enforced by an army with weapons, and mostly nothing to do but suppress their own people.. i don't think that america has ever tried to enforce any religion by force. i guess that's it, religion is personal, and it really doesn't even need to be shared to work. the islamist extremists are trying to force everyone to be like them. they have everyone walking on the eggs shells of political correctness. perhaps they could learn to "fit in" a little more with respect to sharing their religious views". if they we're less like amadinajad and more like the jehova's, that would be a good start. so don't worry about blaming islam. they are responsible for there own group. we know it's not all of islam, just the few. like christians have the kkk. perhaps it's time to update the koran, if it says that everybody not islamic needs to be killed (we still don't know if it does or not). this article is getting too long, but it has paragraphs.
a little structure in your article please.....

Last edited:
i don't think you understand the meaning of life, it's a typo.... oh so very very sorry deuce thanks randal, you're a stand up guy!

Back
Top Bottom