• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

the lunch thread

Roast beef and Swiss cheese sandwich with horseradish sauce and Pringles on the side.
I traveled to our offices in another city, and upon arrival discovered a Subway sandwich shop had opened in the plaza. With that, the warm day brought out so many colors from all around, heralding the coming of spring. I felt as if Siddhartha was raining blessings down upon me with every ray of sunshine, for no other reason than pure goodness, and all I could do was smile.
SubwayLunch500x.jpg
SpringColors500x.jpg
CitySceneSpring.jpg

I traveled to our offices in another city, and upon arrival discovered a Subway sandwich shop had opened in the plaza. With that, the warm day brought out so many colors from all around, heralding the coming of spring. I felt as if Siddhartha was raining blessings down upon me with every ray of sunshine, for no other reason than pure goodness, and all I could do was smile.
View attachment 67442252
View attachment 67442253
View attachment 67442254
I'm a fan of Subway. At one point in my life, I had it for dinner almost every night.

lunch deserves its rightful place alongside dinner, because occasionally, it's the best meal of the day.

so what are you having for lunch?

i'll start :

today was tortilla crusted fish, rice with cheese, and canned potatoes. this is the first time i've ever had canned potatoes, which is odd for someone in his 30s. they were actually pretty good.
I've had canned shoestring potatoes, but never canned potatoes (and I've been around more than twice as long as you!

#13 "Mike's way" on white from Jersey Mike's

enlight2774_original.jpg

That sandwich looks great. I've never been there, so I'm putting it on the list.
Jersey Mike's is the only franchise sub shop I ever go to. Way better than all the rest, and always consistent. Their cheesesteaks are great too.

Club sandwich.

Lean cuisine chicken club panini
Pringles.

A turkey sandwich comprised of: two slices of this nicely high-fiber/high-protein bread, two slices of swiss, and 1/2" of sliced turkey.

(As you might guess, I am more than a little displeased with the amount of meat in a typical commercially sold sandwich that isn't a burger.)

Back
Top Bottom